cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Chocoholics Is This Our Dreams Come True?

Beauty Icon

Screenshot_2020-05-20-11-08-44.png

I love dark chocolate anyway, but now I can indulge even more! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted

Re: Chocoholics Is This Our Dreams Come True?

Glitterati

That’s a good information @Beauty1, as far as I know that dark chocolate has less lactose, so it’s reduce your hunger and help in reducing your wait πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. So I got this information that it’s improve complexion as well πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Highlighted

Multimasker

Its the antioxidant and other stuff that makes it healthy. The darker the better . Hotel chocolate sell a 100% dark. 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

There have always been benefits in the darker chocolate but the skin information is new to me @Tallatz 

@keirakim95  I love Hotel Chocolat, always preferred dark chocolate since childhood. I haven't as yet tried the 100% dark yet, I have tried up to 80%.

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Beauty1  Guilt free , like you I didn't know about the skin enhancing properties but any excuse for chocolate bring it on .Hotel Chocolate here I come 🍫

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 @It means I must be the biggest baby ever, I LOVEEE milk chocolate especially (I could never eat dark it ways to bitter for me πŸ˜…) 

I love 

MILKY WAY

MILKY BAR 

Milkyway rolls

milkyway stars 

πŸ₯°

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

I read years ago that dark chocolate which I also love is better for you @Beauty1 but I never realised about the skin benefits, definitely a good excuse 😝

Highlighted

Multimasker

@Beauty1I also love their dark chocolate, but I really love their supermilk. it is 65% coco so tastes like dark chocolate but is so creamy like milk chocolate  

Highlighted

Glitterati

Chocolate everyday for me now!!! @Beauty1 !! 🍫🍫

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

That is my excuse now too @Sabina123πŸ˜‚

Sorry @Areej  that's baby chocolate 😁, it's not even chocolate in my eyes πŸ˜‚

Like you I knew about health benefits @Annmac  but not skin benefits, I will show my GP ,that next time he tells me to cut down on chocolate intake! 😊😊

@keirakim95  it's definitely the best chocolate by far.