cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Chanel lipstick πŸ’„πŸ’‹

High Brow

Hi guys!

Not the most clearest or nicest of pictures but I recently purchased a Chanel lipstick the other day  from debenhams for Β£22.10 (it's gone up to Β£23.40 but still a bargain as the lipsticks are normally Β£31)

It's in the colour "Antoinette" which is a super nice nude berry copper like shade, sorta like a light rum but the colour looks different against my lips πŸ€ͺ

I didn't realise it was a pearl like finish (much to my disappointment) however for the price I still do love it and it's workable. I did think it looked a little grandma like because of the pearl finish and I'm always forever wearing mattes so it's a little different and actually for the price not that bad.

It does transfer and smudge easy but it's actually super hydrating and not at all drying on the lips so I guess for an everyday lip colour it's not too bad?

I still like it tho! πŸ’•

Who wouldn't... It's Chanel πŸ€‘201912141748358839278403054.jpg

Awkward lipsAwkward lips

#Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour - 406 Antoinette - CHANEL 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Chanel lipstick πŸ’„πŸ’‹

Going Pro

@Hue_beauty Nice colour for wearing on summer days 

Highlighted

Going Pro

@Hue_beauty  MashAllah colour looks very natural on youπŸ₯° can’t see no granny in the colour πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Hue_beauty 

What a pretty shadeπŸ’„πŸ˜

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

What a gorgeous shade @Hue_beauty 

Highlighted

Glitterati

Gorgeous colour! Definitely something I would wear <3 don't you feel super fancy putting on a Chanel lipstick? I have a couple YSL ones and I feel like a total diva when I wear them πŸ˜‚ @Hue_beauty 

Highlighted

High Brow

@bonnieburton don't even get me started about how expensive brands change my complete persona when I wear them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they always said a good lipstick can make any woman conquer the world! Although I'd just want to have free travels for life and then I'm content 😁