cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling all Beauty Club members: a complimentary CHANEL sample box is waiting for you from 28th Sept

Yel89
Getting Lippy

Got mine in Friday but very disappointed! Such a big name to give out such a small sample is shame!!!! Got all 3 in the box but as soon as I opened the mascara the brush came out! Broke completely!!! Primer for 1 use only but smells nice! Lip colours haven't opened yet! 

For the big fuss not worth it!!! Do not worry if you haven't got one! Not a big loss!!!  Because it is not at all worth it! 

Other samples were from Debenhams was much much better than this!!! 

Also people are not friendly nor helpful at all!!! They look at you with a high nose like you are a worthless creature!!! 

Debenhams PLEASE TRAIN YOUR STAFF APPROPRIATELY SO THEY CAN HAVE SOME MANNERS!!!! 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Calling all Beauty Club members: a complimentary CHANEL sample box is waiting for you from 28th

Shru4rak
Fresh Face

What does the sample include?

Re: Calling all Beauty Club members: a complimentary CHANEL sample box is waiting for you from 28th

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Yel89

Well I travelled for mine and was really disappointed when they did not have them in store even though the listing on @catherined blog said they would. For me a sample gives you the opportunity to try something new and I would have been happy to have that

Highlighted

Fiona_Jayne
Nailing It

Chanel, both as a brand and their staff, are probably one of the most stuck up in the industry.

I went to their counter once to try some foundation and was told they didn't do samples. No one should be expected to drop £30+ on a product that may not work for them at all. 

Debs
Nailing It

Called into our local store today in Blackpool and they are still awaiting delivery of the beauty club samples unfortunately Smiley Sad   I am very fortunate to live only 5 mins away from our store though,  so I will keep checking back Smiley Happy   I like that we have this chance to try a product out before committing to a full size item, and it is a bonus that they are free.