cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHANEL Beauty club sample

MissJuls
Nailing It

I was lucky enough to get the CHANEL beauty club sample did anyone else manage to get one and what did u think of it? I’m loving some of the Lippies Coco shine & Coco lip blush in particular haven’t tried the Coco Gloss yet 💄💋

12 REPLIES 12

Re: CHANEL Beauty club sample

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I'm grateful that they do these free samples, but tbh I didn't think much of the Chanel one.  I haven't tried the mascara yet, but wasn't too struck on the lip colours.  You would have thought with it being Autumn, they would be more Autumn/winter colours, and to me, some of them (most of them) were more suited to Spring/Summer.  It would have been good to see some darker plums, Browns, and reds. 

It could just be because I really don't suit the majority of pink lipsticks, and so these were horrible on me.  

Elle18
Total Glossip

Ive been trying to get to a counter to get - they look amazing but lots of people are saying the same sort of thing by the looks of it @MissJuls

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

@Elle18 Were saying the same thing about the colours?  I was surprised at them actually...probably more disappointed as I looked at them and was like "those are going to look horrendous on me"...and they did! 😂

Highlighted

donster
Going Pro

I missed out on this sample unfortunately as they had run out, has anyone tried the mascara? what are your thoughts?

MissJuls
Nailing It

Not yet I keep forgetting I will put it with my makeup for tomorrow morning 😊

donster
Going Pro

@MissJuls thank you would love to hear what its like!

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

I've had better results from cheaper mascaras and I made a right mess putting it on.. oops. I suit pink lipsticks so loved the colour options for them 🙂. They feel nice to apply too x 

MissJuls
Nailing It

@donster wrote:

@MissJulsthank you would love to hear what its like!

I found the formula very wet & messy I had to use a cotton bud to clean up didn’t like the wand maybe this was the problem but I am super happy that it didn’t run in the rain as u can see in the pic just a couple of ting flakes on my under eye did make my eye lashes droop but I used the side of my finger to push them bk up after the photo and the volume is good but doesn’t curl at all 
image.jpgHas added a lot of volume to my lashes8C4F6814-8CFA-489A-B844-C94AD5255456.jpeg

MissJuls
Nailing It

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one that found it messy 🤭 out of all the lippies 💄I found the lip blush messy but it did make my lips look & feel lush so would still by that 😊💋