cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broke the spending ban 😭

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

I've had a really rubbish week, so sorry for the lack of posts and interactions 😭

I was looking at moisturisers, with everything that's been happening it's taken a toll on my skin. I said I wasn't buying anything this month... But Screenshot_20191020-174300_Chrome.jpg

My shopping app told me this was on offer 🙃 I've heard good things and haven't really tried any Origins products properly so I thought I might as well try this, and if I don't like it it's only the travel sized 🙌🏼

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Broke the spending ban 😭

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

@EmaSullivan If it makes you happy just ignore the ban! Heart I really wan't to try Ginzing Travel Size Spf 40 Energy-Boosting Tinted Moisturiser 50Ml - Origins, it has been on my list since summer. Smiley Happy

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Sometimes you just got to treat yourself after a horrible time @EmaSullivan , hope things are better now. 

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Hope you are doing ok now 🌸🌸 @EmaSullivan 

it’s alright to treat yourself ❤️

Hope this be a very great moisturiser for you

colourofboom
Going Pro

@EmaSullivan I’ve got this and I love it 🤩 it slightly blurs pores and feels/looks great underneath makeup

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@EmaSullivan  go for it love ❤❤ hope you like it ❤

Areej
Beauty Icon

@EmaSullivan My sister got me this few weeks ago I haven’t started using it yet as I’m waiting for my others to finish but I can’t wait as it smells amazing ❤️ Hope your ok 😘❤️

Areej
Beauty Icon

@KikaSte I really want this too hopefully will get it soon 🤞

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@EmaSullivan  if it make you feel better, of course buy it, nothing bad will happens if you break spending ban! Hooe you will like this moisturizer i didn't try any Origins product before, so let us know what you think about it! 

Hope this week will be nice and easy for you😘

shubhi
Going Pro

@EmaSullivan Great !! Hope you like it :-)

I too have its sample will have to give it a try !!