cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beauty club samples

Nicola92
Fresh Face

Have I missed the October’s beauty club samples? Just wondering as there used to be 2 a months in the past couple of months. Worried I’m missing them!! 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Beauty club samples

Lingalong8
Multimasker

Haven’t seen any notifications for any since the Chanel one. It’s random so we just wait and see, either posted here or in the Debenhams emails. Xx

Maryhelen
Total Glossip

If I think right it’s every 4th Friday in the month 💖💖💖

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nicola92 wrote:

Have I missed the October’s beauty club samples? Just wondering as there used to be 2 a months in the past couple of months. Worried I’m missing them!! 

Hi Nicola92, we announce our Beauty Club Samples on our social media and on our blog posts which are all on the Community on 'The Blog' tab, keep your eyes peeled for the next one! Smiley Happy Thanks, Taryn x  

DEETYNEANDWEAR
Getting Lippy

I was receiving regular emails about the beauty club samples but haven't had any for a while, despite spending regular large sums on beauty products at Debenhams.

I find that even when I got the emails the store in Sunderland were rarely aware that free samples had been advertised for that day, and often stocks hadn't arrived.

Through searching through the blog entries I found out that there should have been some Lancome samples available this week but when I went to the Sunderland store I was advised they hadn't received any stocks and hadn't been aware of the samples, but because customers had been asking about them she had referred this on to her Manager.

I really think the samples are few and far between now and when the Staff know nothing about them being available, it's pretty poor.  They need to advertise availability better and at least let their Staff know about them.

Shanti
Nailing It

Got my sample of JOY fragrance by Dior only yesterday! Thankfully they had not run out of samples even though I was 2 weeks late. Thanks Beauty Club.

Highlighted

MrsD
Total Glossip

I got my Joy yesterday and I was joyous about being able to get it! I had never heard of this until earlier this week.