cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beauty card samples

Nh123
Winging It

Hi, when is the next sample day? Last month our local one didn’t get anything as didn’t have channel counter and the month before the samples had gone by 11am! Would like to get next something  🤞 

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Beauty card samples

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

Is lancome. There's a post about it on the beauty club community 

Highlighted

MissJuls
Nailing It

@SilviaP Is it on the blog?

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@MissJuls Here. Go to top left corner on the 3 lines where you have the competitions as well and you will see Beauty club community then scroll a bit down and you see the post. Does have a date of when it starts but is "advance genifique sample" . Don't need to show the beauty card, you only need to go and ask for a sample. 

MissJuls
Nailing It

@SilviaP Thanks I can’t see a date either it’s normally a Friday but I never get there until the Saturday so often miss it 🙄 hopefully I get one this time 🤞🏻

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@MissJuls no problem. I often have to wait until Saturday as well but so far been ok. Except the chanel one as I don't have a counter close by 😣

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Got my sample this afternoon. Most of times the consultant'sdon't even know about the offer that they have!  

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@Lmaksimovic1970 I will try to get one tomorrow 🤞

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

I went to the lancome counter it is only a small 5ml sample but it is nice to try. 

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

I just been the lady had no clue! I showed her the picture of the sample and she said she wasn't informed and didn't have any ! She probably seen my face of disappointment walking away and said if I wait she will go check the storage. ...she came back and gave me 2 samples 😊 just wish they were informed before so I don't have to pull up my phone to show her what it is. ...