cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beauty advent calendars 2019

Beauty1
Multimasker

I think most of Molton Brown is brilliant, it's probably easier for me to say what I don't like than what I do @Priya_13 !

If the Debenhams one is same as the one on the link, then it's a superb one. That would be my favourite to purchase. 

Highlighted

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Beauty1  Molton Brown is a quality brand. I will keep a look out for the Debenhams one. 

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

@Priya_13 The story of my life! I always overthink it and then when I finally decide I definitely need it - it's always gone. Happened to me yesterday with a pair of boots, I can't stop thinking about them now 😭😭 I'll never learn! 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@nogravityleft I'm the same, I over think, dwell and then think some more and I have missed the boat. Its better to buy it take it home and then if you don't want it at least you can take it back. Shame about the boots....🙀👢👢👢👢

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

Definitely! The boots are going to be my latest 'the one that got away', have to thank only myself for that one 😂 Hopefully we are not going to miss out on the advent this year! 🙌

Debs
Total Glossip

@Priya_13  thank you for the link Smiley Happy   Super-excited already for Christmas!  Being a crafter, Christmas has already been on my mind for over a month now.....lol     Last year, I opted for a candle Advent Calendar.  This year I'm hoping to try something beauty related.  The Body Shop one looks lovely.  Excited to see others become available too over the coming months Smiley Happy 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@nogravityleft  definitely not. Its between Debenhams and M&S. I will be decisive and just pick one. 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Debs  I think I saw a yankee candle advent calendar. I like scented candles and they will always come in handy but a beauty calendar is more of a treat for you.  There are a lot to choose from and somebody I used to work with kept the empty advent calendar from the previous year and she spent the year buying treats to put in which isn't a bad idea if you don't mind putting in the effort. 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/9727213/lookfantastic-advent-calendar-2019/

I think this advent calendar is a strong contender 😍😍😍