cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beauty advent calendars 2019

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

https://www.stylist.co.uk/beauty/best-beauty-advent-calendars/221454/amp

Sorry to mention Christmas in August but I had to share the link for the best beauty calendars. I don't like the ones with only 12 products, there are 24 days leading up to Christmas. I missed out last year and I really want to try and get one this time. 

18 REPLIES 18

Re: Beauty advent calendars 2019

bonnieburton
Multimasker

LOL I think you and I are on the same wavelength... I'm looking them all up! Which one do you want? x

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@bonnieburton  oh yes, I have just seen your post. If money was no object then definitely the net-a-porter one. Secondly the John lewis one, I nearly bought it in the sales last year but I took too long thinking about it and it sold out within a few hours. Realistically I will probably end up with the M&S one. I got one a couple of years ago and it was good value. 

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

Net-a-Porter and Diptyque would be absolute dream for me, plus I'd probably keep the boxes afterwards as they seem beautiful and useful, but equally I'd be just as happy with a M&S one or the Body Shop one as recently I started really liking their stuff. But there's so much choice and I've never had an advent calendar before or even considered one 😍

emilyward1990
Multimasker

What one are you gonna try @Priya_13? I got No7 last year I thought it was amazing! 

Highlighted

Beauty1
Multimasker

I bought the Molton Brown one last year and absolutely loved it. I was tempted by the M & S one, until I saw the Debenhams one which has Elemis, L'Occitane, Nails Inc etc all the brands I love and use @Priya_13 . Also a great price. Heart

Ashli
Beauty Icon

All Advent Calendars is looking awesome this year but I don't think I can afford it @Priya_13   🙈😂😂😓

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@nogravityleft  I missed out last year because I faffed around and couldn't decide which one to buy. Its nice opening a box each day and finding a little treat. They are good travel size products plus its a good way to rey new brands and products. 

@emilyward1990 I'll probably end up with the M&S one but the Selfridges one is always amazing but £100 plus is too much. 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Beauty1 Molton Brown would be lovely. I think the pink peppercorn range is amazing. 

I missed out on the Debenhams one but if its got decent brands its a strong contender. 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Ashli  Superdrugs do some really affordable advent calendars too and I think House of Fraser did one for £15. I know people who have made their own too. You can buy an empty advent calendar box from Ebay and just start filling it up with samples and freebies.