cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Beauty Tips

LiaW
Getting Lippy

What are your ride or die best beauty/skincare tip? Best thing you've learnt from a friend, mother, nan etc!  I want to hear them all ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹
Mine is to always take off your makeup, no matter how many passionfruit martinis and prosecco I've had ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅ‚

21 REPLIES 21

Re: Beauty Tips

Sadia02
Nailing It

Drinking 2+ litres of water a day! It has made my skin do hydrated that the radiance shines through my makeup ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Œ

Einstein
Getting Lippy

Donโ€™t dye your hair.

I learned that one myself. 

Jademd
Getting Lippy

Iโ€™m loving a facial steam at the moment. Once or twice a week has helped my skin so much!!

LiaW
Getting Lippy

Ooooh never tried it! What/How do you do it? @Jademd

Jademd
Getting Lippy

@LiaW I got a facial steamer, you fill it with water, turn it on and let it do itโ€™s thing! Amazing!

LesleyG
Total Glossip

For eyeshadow it's blend, blend and when you think you're done blending, blend some more! Smiley Happy

Maryhelen
Total Glossip

Always have a good skincare regime starting young (early teens) as your skin will thank you later in life ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Riddler46
Nailing It

Always double cleanse at night thatโ€™s my ride or die ๐Ÿ’‹and look after your skin from when your young and youโ€™ll reap the benefit whenever your older 

Minwali
Nailing It

I apply this theory to most things I do.

Do the hardest part FIRST! Everyone has a brow that's harder fill in and we know how hard it is to paint your nails with your other hand! The best thing I have taught myself is to do the harder one first, while you still have patience and then you have more control when you switch to the other side/brow/hand etc.

Same can be applied to most scenarios too!