cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Beauty Tips

LiaW
Getting Lippy

What are your ride or die best beauty/skincare tip? Best thing you've learnt from a friend, mother, nan etc!  I want to hear them all πŸ˜πŸ˜‹
Mine is to always take off your makeup, no matter how many passionfruit martinis and prosecco I've had πŸ˜‚πŸ₯‚

21 REPLIES 21

Re: Beauty Tips

Sadia02
Nailing It

Drinking 2+ litres of water a day! It has made my skin do hydrated that the radiance shines through my makeup πŸ™ˆπŸ™Œ

Einstein
Getting Lippy

Don’t dye your hair.

I learned that one myself. 

Jademd
Getting Lippy

I’m loving a facial steam at the moment. Once or twice a week has helped my skin so much!!

LiaW
Getting Lippy

Ooooh never tried it! What/How do you do it? @Jademd

Jademd
Getting Lippy

@LiaW I got a facial steamer, you fill it with water, turn it on and let it do it’s thing! Amazing!

LesleyG
Total Glossip

For eyeshadow it's blend, blend and when you think you're done blending, blend some more! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Maryhelen
Total Glossip

Always have a good skincare regime starting young (early teens) as your skin will thank you later in life πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Riddler46
Nailing It

Always double cleanse at night that’s my ride or die πŸ’‹and look after your skin from when your young and you’ll reap the benefit whenever your older 

Minwali
Nailing It

I apply this theory to most things I do.

Do the hardest part FIRST! Everyone has a brow that's harder fill in and we know how hard it is to paint your nails with your other hand! The best thing I have taught myself is to do the harder one first, while you still have patience and then you have more control when you switch to the other side/brow/hand etc.

Same can be applied to most scenarios too!