cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Beauty Club Samples

Glamgran2
Getting Lippy

I have in the past 2 weeks been into 2 different Debenhams nd asked at Beauty counters if there was any samples for club card members, disappointedly I was told They had all been used for Black friday or they had not received any samples.  Has anyone else had any problems?

I have suggested to Debenhams would it be possible to send samples to club card members as I could imagine their will be a lot that miss out each month.

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Beauty Club Samples

Kathmerixxx
Beauty Crush

Kathmerixxx
Beauty Crush

I had same problem getting samples lately dont know whats going on even the beauty assistants dont seem to know

Peachy
Fresh Face

There has been no announcement about the latest free gift since the Dior joy one 

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

my debenhams is the same, if you go on the day asking for beauty club samples they say that they havent arrived yet and if you come next dsy they are already gone. thats why i never bother to go because im always dissapointed xx

Ashli
Beauty Icon

I've not had problems in getting one but sometimes its hard for others to get into their local Debenhams and it being on a friday makes it more tricker too. I wish they gave us more time/days to collect.

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

@Ashli I think it would be so much better if they done sample claim online and send out one to every beauty comunity member like SoPost for example. In my opinion that would be most fair xx

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Paula1994 deffinately a great idea tbh and hassle free since most staff instore give you one of them looks when you asked them for the sample that you are entitled to!

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

@Ashli OMG yes! I remember when i just started getting more involved with beauty and I would go every now and then to debenhams to ask for some new perfume samples to try out and once lady behind a till told me that the samples are only for people that buy in their shops. I stopped going and was sending my then boyfriend there instead to get them for me. Its funny how they used to look at and treat me like I could not afford the things there just because I looked really young 😑

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I think the best way to view samples is that if you get one, then great, if you don't, nothing lost as they're something the company offers us for free, and they're not obliged to offer us anything.  Obviously it makes good business sense to offer out numerous samples, and if they're able to do it, then it should be more organised I agree, but I don't think people should expect them to post them out to customers. 

I dont make special journeys into stores, if I happen to be passing through, then I'll ask if there's any.  I've read about people making numerous special journeys in, paying out money for transport and parking etc...surely that negates the point of a "free" sample?