cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beauty Club Community member of the month bundle

Pineapple
Multimasker

As some of you may have seen on Instagram I was picked as the first Beauty Club Community member of the month HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart! The lovely team Debs sent me this very generous bundle:

debs.jpgBeauty Club memeber of the month bundle

You can see ARMANI - 'In Love with You' - which is so so soooo good I'll have to write a review soon! 

Lancôme - 'L'Absolu' Rouge Sheer lipstick in 264 Peut-Etre, this is such a lovely pink lipstick I've been wearing it for 3 days straight now Woman LOLToo Faced - 'Pretty Rich' Rich and Dazzling High Shine Sparkle Lip Gloss in Social Butterfly - it is indeed Rich and Dazzling Smiley WinkEstée Lauder - 'Double Wear Stay In Place' eye pencil in Onyx, I haven't had a chance to try it on my eyes yet, but on my hand the colour is pretty strong and easy to blend too, expect an update on how it wears soon Smiley Happy. And the last one Clarins - 'Super Restorative' decollete and neck concentrate - this will have to wait a few months before you see an opinion from me, for now it looks and feels really good! Smiley Very Happy

I'm really enjoying our community and I'm looking forward to seeing it grow even more. Thank you so much to all the lovely ladies in the team @TazK @EllenL @DaisyCR @catherined @SarahS (I hope I'm not missing anyone!) for choosing me and sending me this amazing bundle. And extra special thank you for whoever drew the Pineapple, it made me so happy HeartWoman LOL. xxx

32 REPLIES 32

Re: Beauty Club Community member of the month bundle

Ashli
Multimasker

That's amazing well done @Pineapple . Hope you enjoy them and give us your lovely detailed reviews too 😃

SophieG1
High Brow

Wow lucky you although totally deserved  ❤️ The perfume is gorgeous! I must have missed it on Instagram otherwise I would have been cheering for you! is it for people who have been selected to review products only? X

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

Wow! Congratulations! You deserve it 10000%. let us know how you like all the products xx

KatieJay
Nailing It

Wow how lucky are you. Well deserved I see you about on here a lot. Very generous gift Smiley Happy Enjoy!!

Boss786
In the Spotlight

Well done pineapple lucky you enjoy💖💖

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Ashli @Paula1994 @KatieJay @Boss786 Thank you lovelies HeartHeartHeart, you will most certainly have to endure my reviews on these Woman LOL.

@SophieG1 I think you may love it too, it's what The Only One 2 should have been in my eyes(nose lol?)! It wasn't a competition, I got sent a message to say they love how much I've been engaging on here and asked to feature me on their Instagram stories. I couldn't say no! Woman Happy

Community Manager
Community Manager

So glad you love your products! Very well deserved Smiley Happy (i'm glad you liked my pineapple drawing as wellSmiley Very Happy ) xxx

Highlighted

Pineapple
Multimasker

@TazK Thank you so much again! I'm sticking the drawing on the wall Woman LOL. xx

SophieG1
High Brow

I thought it may have been for your amazing review but definitely well deserved! My fellow fragrance addict 🤣