cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Awards After Party! πŸ’•

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone,

Will anyone be going down to Debenhams Oxford Street for tomorrow's Awards After Party event? Myself and @DaisyCR will be heading down around 4ish, it would be lovely to see some of you there πŸ˜Š 

Taryn x

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Awards After Party! πŸ’•

Anniie
Beauty Icon

I wish i was still living in London! Would have loved to meet all if you gorgeous ladies! 😍😍 @TazK 

JennnCore
Glitterati

Have a great time, @TazK & @DaisyCR β€

I wont be in London Smiley Sad but I'm sure my local Debs will put on a fab event!

Michele82
Multimasker

I would love to me with you @TazK  and @DaisyCR , but unfortunately I’m not in London. I will attend the event in my local Debenhams in South Yorkshire. I hope there’s another opportunity to meet with you. πŸ’“β˜ΊοΈ  

Have a great time! πŸ˜‰πŸŽŠ

makeup-addict
Multimasker

@TazK I want to but it depends what time I can finish work 🀞 hope I can 😊 it would be great to meet you both! Do you know if we need to get a ticket? 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@TazK Not this time, maybe next summer! Smiley Happy Have a good time girls! Heart

Community Manager
Community Manager

You can grab a ticket to get exclusive discounts! Defo worth it xx

@makeup-addict wrote:

@TazK I want to but it depends what time I can finish work 🀞 hope I can 😊 it would be great to meet you both! Do you know if we need to get a ticket? 

HannahJo
Multimasker

@TazK wish I was! Hope everyone has fun!❀

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Michele82 wrote:

I would love to me with you @TazK  and @DaisyCR , but unfortunately I’m not in London. I will attend the event in my local Debenhams in South Yorkshire. I hope there’s another opportunity to meet with you. πŸ’“β˜ΊοΈ  

Have a great time! πŸ˜‰πŸŽŠ

I'm sure there will be! Have a fun time at your event πŸ˜ x

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@TazK  hope all you fabulous beautys have a great time!πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ saddly I'm all the way in Scotland or I would 100% be there ladies! Enjoy πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ€©