cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Advent Calendar back in stock at £35!

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SophieG1 Yaaaaaay, so happy! When are you getting it? Smiley Very Happy I've saved mine to use next year to fill in as a surprise for my partner, it holds up really well, I can't wait for next December hahaha.

SophieG1
High Brow

@Pineapple  the cancelled my order said it was out of stock but it’s still available on the website and when I called they said it was a error 😭😭

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SophieG1 Nooooooooooooooo that's really disappointing Smiley Sad. I swear I even saw some in store a couple of weeks ago. I guess we need to be faster next year so we don't have to hunt for it.

Highlighted

SophieG1
High Brow

Definitely I just wanted the mini perfume really I’m running out of my lady million 🤭 and not sure I’m going to repurchase because I’ve so many new ones I’d like to buy lol

millondon
Getting Lippy

that is so sad Smiley Embarassed

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SophieG1 I feel you, I want to have around 15-20ml of everything so I can use many scents rather than only a few Smiley Happy

SophieG1
High Brow

@Pineapple definitely i like to have at least 15ml bottles I did check today in my local Debenhams but none left 😬 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SophieG1 Shame! I would have given you mine as I didn't quite like it but I gave it away Smiley Very Happy. I'm trying not to hold onto stuff I don't use Woman LOL.