cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advent Calendar Dilemma - choices choices lol

Sweet_caragh
Getting Lippy

So I have a dilemma....my hubby has said he has bought me the Debenhams Advent Calendar as a bday gift (my bday is 13th Dec) so now I need to decide - do I;

a - open as a normal advent calendar from 1st Dec

b - save doors 1-12 and open them plus door 13 on my bday and have loads of wee bday gifts

Help a girl out - what would you do?

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Advent Calendar Dilemma - choices choices lol

StephHS90
Beauty Crush

Depends how patient you are 😂🙈 if it’s a birthday gift that means open all at once right? See all the products together 😍🙌🏽 Enjoy x

DJ
Getting Lippy

As it's an Advent Calendar I definitely think you need to have it as an early birthday present. Lots of little gifts in the build up to your birthday will be amazing. Better than having to open a lot of windows at once.

Highlighted

KDfashion
Fresh Face

Open it all at once. It's a birthday present. Lucky you!

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Sweet_caragh

Open it one day at a time. It's the lead up to your birthday followed by the lead up to Christmas. Enjoy!

Rabia
Glitterati

@Sweet_caragh

wow amazing... how are you going to wait till 13th of December ...

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Open as an advent calendar from 1st December, that is the purpose of them after all!  

I got my Kiehls one yesterday, and as much as I'm tempted to open a door, I know it'll be a slippery slope and I'd want to open more...besides, my husband has banned me from opening it! 😋 

I know its the the right decision, because if I opened it now I'd be disappointed on Dec 1st.  I know the contents, but I like the suspense of what's behind the door, as I don't know what number things are behind.  

Sweet_caragh
Getting Lippy

I think this is what I will do....though the temptation is there to open them all on my bday lol x

Sweet_caragh
Getting Lippy

No idea!! He picked it up yesterday from Click and Collect so its now in my house hidden well lol. 

JulieMUA
Fresh Face

I got this too and it’s killing me not opening it, my boyfriend had put it away so I don’t get tempted  ha ha. I would open it on the 1st Dec do it will lead up to your birthday 😊