cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Addicted to buying beauty products ❤❤❤

Nailing It

my addiction in life has always been beauty products....especially travel size ones...I just find them so......cute...and a good way go try lots new products.....without breaking the bank....and less worry if they don't suit you......as you haven't had to buy the full size.....I really like the burtbees gift boxes you can buy....with the selection of minis in them as I find it less hassel if I want to put a few in my bag.....

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Addicted to buying beauty products ❤❤❤

Beauty Icon

@ANGELICAREDLIPS  you know what iv never really brought minis even though my debenhams has a goid mini bar

Highlighted

Winging It

Me too, my bathroom is full of them, there’s hardly a space for hubbys stuff lol doesn’t help that I subscribe to monthly beauty boxes and get more to add to the collection each month. I’m also a member of a group on fb where everyone sells off the ones they don’t use at silly prices, so I add yet more from that aswell. I really need help I think 😂 

Highlighted

Winging It

Me too, my bathroom is full of them, there’s hardly a space for hubbys stuff lol doesn’t help that I subscribe to monthly beauty boxes and get more to add to the collection each month. I’m also a member of a group on fb where everyone sells off the ones they don’t use at silly prices, so I add yet more from that aswell. I really need help I think 😂

Going Pro

Love a mini I have a bag full of them, best way to try new goodies!

Highlighted

Nailing It

Know the feeling my bathroom looks like jumble sale at moment x♥️♥️♥️

Highlighted

Nailing It

I agree xxx as you don't have to worry if it doesn't suit you......x

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

I will always invest in skincare and I too love travel sizes of my favourites. 

Travel Treasures For Her Skincare And Bodycare Gift Set - ELEMIS yes please 

Limited Edition Cheekleaders Pink Squad Travel Size Mini Makeup Palette 8.5G - Benefit you can get some fab ones at Christmas time in the sets or as gifts with purchase.