cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

30,000 Community Members! πŸ’—

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

We've hit 30,000 members on the Debenhams Beauty Club Community!

Myself and the Community team want to extend a massive THANK YOU to each and every one of you who has helped our lovely Community grow. We have been blown away by the number of incredible tutorials, detailed product reviews and inspiring recommendations that you have given us and one another, and hope that they'll continue as we reach the next milestone!

To celebrate, we will be reaching out to 30 members at random with a special task and reward, so check your inboxes over the next 24 hours...

Keep spreading the word of the Community 😊

Love,

Team Community x

41 REPLIES 41

Re: 30,000 Community Members! πŸ’—

Bp1234
Total Glossip

Wow well done! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ You guys are amazing!

It is so lovely at just how close and kind this community is! Everyone is so nice to each other and so complimentary! Thank you for creating this environment 😘

Xxx

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

@Bp1234  completely agree with everything you said.  I joined recently and I can already see how pleasant people are on here.HeartSmiley Happy

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Amazing πŸ’• Love being part of this community thanks for all the hard work @EllenL  and team for making such a perfect place for us chat,see all the amazing new products test them and read all the great reviews 😊

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Yay happy 30,000 to us! I love each one of you beauties, everyone is so helpful and nice. The nicest community I've ever been part of! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Thank you to team Debs for making this place such a nice home for us crazy scent and beauty addicts! 😍

p.s. Writing reviews is so much fun! Can't wait to see what the tasks are! And who gets the lucky pick 😊😊😊.

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

Yay! I'm so proud to be one of those 30,000! πŸ–€ thank you to the amazing mods for all the hard work, and the equally amazing members for all the advice and amazing chats x

Tarnjit
Going Pro

Wohoo virtual party in celebration!! I have been loving loggin in during breastfeeding sessions day and night to check in to the community and read lovely reviews! Would love to also review something myself! Great work team debenhams beauty keep it up!! πŸ’• Xoxo

science_geek
Going Pro

Ahhh that’s amazing @EllenL! Congratulations each and everyone who’s joined wether you’re new or a frequent poster I love seeing your amazing ness and passion for all things beauty, fragrance and skincareπŸ’•

Love you all and if we’ve not chatted then, mention me or drop me a line and I’ll be super happy to have a convo anytimeπŸ’•β˜ΊοΈ Xxxx 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

CONGRATULATIONπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

TO EACH AN EVERY BEAUTIE ON THE BLOG FROM MEπŸ’ƒ

Thankyou debehams for such an amazing platform where we crazy beauty lovers can access and talk about anything even if it sounds weird😎😍😘

I can't beileve 30,000 members wow

an to be a part of this im totaly hounered  sounds so sureal.

Iv been loving our blogs seeing new product finding new freinds its been a beautiful experince an hopfuly many more posts blogs & review's to do.

Oooh looking forward to see who gets choosen for the tasks good luck my lovlies

Thanku @EllenL  and all the admin of debehnams xxx

shubhi
Going Pro

@EllenL This is such a great Milestone achieved. As we learn so much and keep discovering the latest trend day by day a big congratulation and thank you for all the love :-) We as community members are so lucky to be part of Debenhams family and a big shout out for all this grand celebration !!
Woohoo we are growing as a family.
Much love to all the members :-)