cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 1st Birthday LIVE Q&A: Debenhams Beauty Team

neringa
Multimasker

I picked up some great product recommendations and added to my waiting list to be purchased. So thank you for taking your time and replying to our questions @DaisyCR @EllenL @TazK @charlotte_t @SophR @rosiejo xx

colourofboom
All Eyes on Me

@EllenL that’s lovely! 😊 it’s fascinating how we all have fragrances that hold memories. I always get compliments when I wear Flowerbomb! 💗🌸

colourofboom
All Eyes on Me

@charlotte_t snap! 😁 it’s my absolute favourite fragrance! I’ll be wearing it until the end of time haha xx

Laurie_23
Perfectly Primed

Perfect @TazK  thank you so much, really helpful! 💕

Shy82
Total Glossip

I love all things beauty and really love this community! Recently I’ve become quite ill and have started having chemotherapy treatment which had left my skin feeling really dry and dull - is there anything you can recommend for this please? I’m really in need of a pick me up! Btw I visit this community daily for all the fab tips, advise and reviews - it’s great! I especially love hearing about all the new products that are launching, it’s a really informative forum. Thanks you xx

Amna1
Perfectly Primed

What is your go to foundation! 

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

@rosiejo  Thank you 

I will give it a try 🤗😍🤩

xMrmx
Getting Lippy

I would like to thank @rosiejo @charlotte_t and @SophR  for replying and giving some amazing advice and tips ❤️ Thank you ladies xx

Annoodle
Winging It

I love the dewy look that foundations like YSL Touche Eclat le teint but I have very oily skin so at the end of the day my face is super shiny. How can I prepare my skin so that I won’t look shiny without using a Matt foundation????

AK_Beauty
Nailing It

Sophie how do you make your base last throughout the whole day without using the urban decay all nighter setting spray