Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 1st Birthday LIVE Q&A: Debenhams Beauty Team

charlotte_t
Nailing It

@Julia3 wrote:

Oooohhh go on then 😃

What's your go to perfume? Do you have a different fragrance for day and night?

What product would you not live without?

How do you create the perfect winged look? Yes I am rubbish at eyeliner.

What colour eyeshadows are the top for each eye colour to make them pop? 

Which is the best mosituriser for combination skin? Tends to be more dry on t zone

I've tried various primers but not really found one as of yet I love. Which primer is the one you sing massive praise to??

Think I'm all asked out for the moment lol

Hi @Julia3 ! I have different fragraces based on my mood, you can tell I'm obsessed! I do think a lighter fragrance for the day is nice, my go to is Joy By Dior Eau De Parfum 30Ml - DIOR then for night I like something a bit more intense so actually opt for a male fragrance.  I love Colonia Eau De Cologne - ACQUA DI PARMA  XX

Community Manager
Community Manager

@SammyS wrote:

Happy 1st Birthday to you lovely ladies.. My question would if you were stuck on an island what 3 beauty products would you have to keep and why?🍍🌞🏝

Also who in the beauty industry do you admire Smiley Happy 

Hey @SammyS ,

My 3 desert island products would have to be:

Taz xx

Smiless27
Getting Lippy

@EllenL ahh thank you so much for replying! ❤️ I will definitely be trying these mascara’s out 😃 xx 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@toddie32 wrote:

Happy 1st Birthday!! 🎂

A few questions

1. Is it best to switch to a new fragrance during the Autumn/Winter, maybe a stronger more musky one

2. What do you recommend to use as a base during the transition in weather as my skin changes to become quite dry and I start using oil then moisturiser then primer then foundation but maybe there is a better way?

3. How do you stop eyeliner under the eyes smudging as I try adding some eyeliner pencil to my lower lash line but it often smudges and I look a little worse for wear! 

4. What are the latest trends for eye make up for autumn? As with lipstick I tend to go darker but I just wondered what I should do with my eyes.

Got an all day meeting tomorrow but will try join live. Enjoy!

Thanks!

Hi @toddie32 

Thanks for your questions and birthday wishes 💕

1. I usually switch to a more intense fragrance for Autumn/Winter - I love Flowerbomb by V&R (floral but not summery, more vanilla/jasmine), In Love With You Eau De Parfum - ARMANI (great if you love sweet scents - this one has cherry in!), or the new Mon Guerlain Intense (lavender, vanilla and musk - amazing!).

2. I like to use a thicker primer like the Vitamin Enriched Face Base Primer And Moisturiser 50Ml - Bobbi Brown when the weather starts to get colder! 

3. Maybe try a liner made for the lash line link Lash Liner Liquid Eyeliner 2Ml - Kat Von D as it has better staying properties. 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Demolition - Urban Decay is also really long lasting. Do you use setting spray once you've applied? The iconic All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay keeps my makeup from running!

4. I love doing an orange eye for Autumn using Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  😊 suits all eyes and you can go more natural in the day and darken for the night! You could also do a burgundy liner if shadow isn't your thing - try Ink Well Long-Wear Matte Eyeliner 2Ml - Vampira - Kat Von D or 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Rock Star - Urban Decay 

x

charlotte_t
Nailing It

@Boss786 wrote:

@EllenL HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL ADMIN😍😍

ok my 1st question

how did debenhams community blog form like where did the idea arise from?

And heres one for each of you😉

Charlotte what is your fav perfume?

Dasiy what is your most fav skincare brand?

Ellen your most prized eyeshadow pallete?

Taz do you do free lance makeup ?

Shopie how would you stop your foundatiin from creasing especialy under your eyes?

So there you go all of you have a question from your skinguru 😍😘😘

@Boss786 Ooooo my all time favourite is Black Opium Eau De Parfum - Yves Saint Laurent  but I am very excited to try the new YSL Libre! XX

Julia
Beauty Icon

Happy 1st birthday to our Beauty Club Community 🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉

My first question would be to @DaisyCR  since she is the glowing skin expert,  What are your tips for a glow from within skin? 😍

@TazK your makeup is always amazing 💣 no questions 

@EllenL if you had to choose one eye product to use for the rest of your life,  which one would it be ? 

❤❤❤

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@charlotte_t  thku lovely yes i love the nuit blanche in the black opuim 

You have great taste🤩🔥

colourofboom
All Eyes on Me

@rosiejo L’Interdit is one of my faves and Libre is definitely on my wishlist! 😁

colourofboom
All Eyes on Me

@TazK La Vie Est Belle is in my top 5 faves 💗 I need to get Libre, I’m obsessed too! ✨

colourofboom
All Eyes on Me

@SophR that’s cool! 😁 I received an extra sample of the new Sauvage and I’ve been wearing it too 😉