cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 1st Birthday LIVE Q&A: Debenhams Beauty Team

Nonie82
Nailing It

@womble86  I thought it was today 😆 I got my days mixed up 🤦🏼‍♀️ But I wanted to do a text birthday cake anyway so hopefully it’s seen by @EllenL @TazK @DaisyCR  @SophieP  

And the rest of the Beauty babes

Charlotte, Taryn, & Sophie: Not sure if that’s the correct Handle? 

toddie32
Beauty Crush

Thanks for answering all my questions @EllenL !

I do love sweet fragrances so will check out the Armani one. 

Never thought of changing my primer when my skin gets drier so thanks for the tip! I normally just start using thicker creams and oils but will check out the primer.

I didn't know you got different eyeliner for the lower lash line! I do use the UD All Nighter setting spray although I probably don't spray it around my eyes, but I will give that a try.

I have a Huda palette with oranges in it so will give that a try. 

Thanks for all the tips 😊

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nonie82 wrote:

Yay 1st happy Birthday! 

()()()())

| | | |

~~~~~~~~~
         | *. *. *. *. *. * |
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    | *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. |
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY.|
|🎉🥳Beauties🥳 🎉|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my question would have to be what is the best eye cream for night to hydrate, plump & before you  do your make up to stop Make Up setting into the fine lines (mid 30’s). Thank you ☺️ 

Wow look at that cake!! 😄thank you so much!

I love using Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado 30Ml - Kiehls or Advanced G#233Nifique Eye Cream 15Ml - Lancôme 😊 if you're really concerned about fine lines then I'd try Time Filler Absolute Wrinkle Correction Cream 50Ml - . - Filorga or Ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate - Shiseido too!

x

Community Manager
Community Manager

@kj_lovinbeauty wrote:

Do you prefer a beauty sponge or a foundation brush to apply your base ladies?

Hi @kj_lovinbeauty 

Thanks for your question 😊

I personally prefer using a damp Beauty Blender to apply my base - I just find it distributes the product better and is easier to build up coverage compared to a brush. I also hate getting brush strokes on my face!!

x

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Annoodle wrote:

I love the dewy look that foundations like YSL Touche Eclat le teint but I have very oily skin so at the end of the day my face is super shiny. How can I prepare my skin so that I won’t look shiny without using a Matt foundation????

Hi @Annoodle 

I'd recommend using a mattifying primer like The Porefessional Pro Balm Primer 44Ml - Benefit or the new Smashbox Oil & Shine Control Primer 😊 also make sure you're using a setting spray before and after you apply make-up - I can't live without All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay .

x

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Amna1 wrote:

What is your go to foundation! 

I'm currently obsessed with the Lessentiel 16H Wear Spf 20 Natural Glow Foundation 30Ml - 03N Natural - GUERLAIN - it's got SPF 20 in and gives the most amazing glow to the skin whilst also staying all day with not much shininess compared to other foundations! I'll also be testing out the new True Portrait Foundation from Kat Von D tomorrow on Debenhams Beauty IG Stories, so make sure you tune in to see my verdict!! 😊 It's a lightweight liquid to powder foundation - I'm intrigued! 

x

Lovetoreview
Multimasker

@shubhi  That is a very good question x

Arches
Nailing It

Ooo thank u so much ellen, didnt even think of trying it, i was more looking into serums and oils to help but will definitely give it a try and let u know how i get on with it Smiley Happy 

Arches
Nailing It

Thank u sooo much i ll definitely look into this sounds really interestingSmiley Happy thanks again love

Diywithjhaniel
Winging It

I Love the club house, but to be honest I wish the team was a bit more diverse, especially when experimenting with shade and colours. It’s no good to me if I can't envision what such shade or colour would look like on someone of my skin tone or even close to it. Other than that I love the club and everything it’s doing!