cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 1st Birthday LIVE Q&A: Debenhams Beauty Team

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@EllenL  Yes more boxes would be amazing! Especially a community favourites one 😍 and the lipsticks I’m ready to buy them 🙌

Thank you for taking the time to reply ❤️ 

And @DaisyCR  I’m actually going through a Kiehls stage at the moment and falling in love with their products so the midnight recovery is definitely on my list to buy.   

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Julia3 wrote:

Oooohhh go on then 😃

What's your go to perfume? Do you have a different fragrance for day and night?

What product would you not live without?

How do you create the perfect winged look? Yes I am rubbish at eyeliner.

What colour eyeshadows are the top for each eye colour to make them pop? 

Which is the best mosituriser for combination skin? Tends to be more dry on t zone

I've tried various primers but not really found one as of yet I love. Which primer is the one you sing massive praise to??

Think I'm all asked out for the moment lol

Hi @Julia3 😊

Thanks for all your questions!

x

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Her skin is amazing!  🤩  @EllenL  Same for all you guys infact, skin and makeup are on point!  🔥 

Thank you so much for your reply ☺️ I guess I'm not doing too bad as I have three of those items you mentioned already!  😀  I really need to try Origins though, I've heard SO many good things about it and SO many rave reviews too!  I do tend to chop and change products probably a bit too often so I really am going to make a serious effort to be more consistent with my skincare routine.  🙏 

Philosophy is another brand I've heard good things about but never tried...I'm gonna have such a long list next time I go shopping!  😆

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Arches wrote:

Ladies i have hyper pigmentation around my lips, ny skin has turned a little grey which gives a very dull look, i also have dark circled and open pores, i keep up with my daily routine of cleanse, retinol capsules, and moisturise and scrub twice a week , is there anything you would recommend please? Thing i struggle with the most is when i put my foundation on even aftrt using concealer you can see the darkness around my lips which makes me very concious , I am currently looking at changing my scrub anything that you would recommend please? Its too difficult as i could keep on going heheh, but i think im all done for now Smiley Happy 

Hi @Arches 

Have you tried a peel? Murad have just launched their Multi-Acid Peel which is amazing! Also, the philosophy Microdelivery Resurfacing Peel is incredible - it's packed with Vitamin C that brightens the skin to reduce pigmentation. 

x

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Leannekw wrote:

What a beautiful picture!! 

What is everyone’s favourite fragrance ? 

Also let’s pretend ALL beauty company’s are closing there factories you have the chance to stock up on one product that you can use the rest of your life, and only that product! What would it be?! 

Hey Leanne!

My fave fragrance at the mo is a toss up between YSL Libre, Mon Guerlain Intense and Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Bottle - CHANEL 😊

I would stock up on mascara for sure! xx

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I think this is the answer to my question, so if it is thank you for your advice @DaisyCR  ☺️  You have such amazing skin!

I have some retinol products from Murad (that @Boss786  was very kind to send me 🙏 ) and so now I know they are a key product to glowing skin I'm definitely going to up my usage of them!  

I had a sample of Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate 75Ml - Kiehls and I really did love it, but as always with me I'm on to the next thing to try...I keep on hearing so many good things about vitamin C that I'm going to have to incorporate it back into my skincare routine as well!  

Community Manager
Community Manager

@pinky2050 wrote:

wow Happy 1st Birthday 🎁💃😘💕💕

As I m very much into Skincare.... My question from all of you is pls tell me a best skincare day and night cream for DRY skin.....and what you ladies are currently using?

and I also would love to know that whats your current favourite fragrances?

basically I want to know everything about you guys....a bit cheeky but I hope you guys wont mind....but would love to know all of your favourite products in beauty and skincare 💅👄💃and what you guys recommend.

Thanks @pinky2050 😊

Best creams for dry skin would have to be Daywear Spf 15 Anti-Oxidant 75 Hour Hydration Sorbet Cream 30Ml - Est�©e Lauder for day and the new Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme + Night Intensive Restorative Cream

I'm also loving the new YSL Libre, Lancome Idole and Mon Guerlain Intense xx

Kazangel139
Winging It

@Arches Charlotte Tilbury has a new product out called magic vanish. And reading the description it might be of use to you, it's not too deadly price wise either

Karen laing

Nonie82
Getting Lippy

Yay 1st happy Birthday! 

()()()())

| | | |

~~~~~~~~~
         | *. *. *. *. *. * |
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    | *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. |
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY.|
|🎉🥳Beauties🥳 🎉|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my question would have to be what is the best eye cream for night to hydrate, plump & before you  do your make up to stop Make Up setting into the fine lines (mid 30’s). Thank you ☺️ 

womble86
Getting Lippy

Bit late to the party there Nonie lol Smiley Wink