cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 1st Birthday LIVE Q&A: Debenhams Beauty Team

Angelbutton
Getting Lippy
@rosiejo Huge thanks for the recommendation and advice. I’ll certainly try this and get practising.

kj_lovinbeauty
Multimasker

Do you prefer a beauty sponge or a foundation brush to apply your base ladies?

Maxine27
Fresh Face

Hello lovelies, 

my question is about what products are recommended to keep up with forever raging hormones of pregnancy. I’m lucky that usually I have nice clear skin and very rarely suffer with spots just a bit of dry skin and I usually use Clarins multi active eye cream and moisturiser but I’m really struggling to keep the spots at bay. I’ve hardly worn make-up for weeks too as I just don’t have the energy and I thought this would have helped. 

Thanks in advance 😘🤰🏻

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@EllenL 

@TazK 

@DaisyCR 

@charlotte_t  can i just say a big thanku to all of admin for answering my questions and giving some great advise to us all 😘😘😘

Loved the product recommends😍

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rabia wrote:

@EllenL @That sounds great 👍 

what is the skin care products you think is the most important for skin care routine that shouldn’t be missed 😍

what is best fragrance for coming winters 😍

i always think should eye makeup go with colours of the dress we choose or it can be any or better Togo with occasions😍

which one is the best nude lipstick for light brown skin tone 😍

Hi @Rabia 

Thanks for your question today! 

Skincare products that are most important:

Fragrance:

Nude Lipsticks:

x

Rabia
In the Spotlight

@EllenL   Thanks a lot for replying 😍❤️❤️ Kiehl’s sunscreen is on my list 😍 Estée Lauder e serum I am using for more than 2 year now and it’s amazing 😍 

you have a great taste in perfumes as well 😍❤️ 

I will definitely try to check all these products, 

thanks again for your time and reply 😍 KVD and Mac lipsticks are too good , will check these shades for me 😍

Community Manager
Community Manager

@SophieG1 wrote:

Happy birthday to the community thank you all for everything throughout the year! Thanks to this community I’ve made wonderful friends, found new favourites and I have clear skin 😍 

I have a few questions 🙈 for you lovely ladies  @EllenL

If you could create Debenhams own branded makeup what item would you choose first to create? And what would you call it? 

@DaisyCR  How do you keep your skin looking so flawless?  

And for Charlotte sorry not sure what your handle is on the community 🙈 

but what discontinued fragrance would you bring back if you could?

Hey @SophieG1,

Oooh such a good question! I'd have to create something inspired by our wonderful Community, maybe some lipsticks in the Beauty Club colours of Ruby, Blush and Coral?! I would love to do some more curated boxes like a Skincare Routine Box, Night Out Makeup Box, Natural Makeup Box - and of course - our Community's favourite beauty products box!!

x

Community Manager
Community Manager

@SophieG1 wrote:

Happy birthday to the community thank you all for everything throughout the year! Thanks to this community I’ve made wonderful friends, found new favourites and I have clear skin 😍 

I have a few questions 🙈 for you lovely ladies  @EllenL

If you could create Debenhams own branded makeup what item would you choose first to create? And what would you call it? 

@DaisyCR  How do you keep your skin looking so flawless?  

And for Charlotte sorry not sure what your handle is on the community 🙈 

but what discontinued fragrance would you bring back if you could?

Hey @SophieG1,

Oooh such a good question! I'd have to create something inspired by our wonderful Community, maybe some lipsticks in the Beauty Club colours of Ruby, Blush and Coral?! I would love to do some more curated boxes like a Skincare Routine Box, Night Out Makeup Box, Natural Makeup Box - and of course - our Community's favourite beauty products box!!

x

Community Manager
Community Manager

@DJMcCumiskey wrote:

You all look amazing ladies!!  🔥 

My question is for @DaisyCR  , what is the one thing you'd recommend to do to ensure glowing skin and also what is your number one product to use to get glowing and healthy looking skin?  Thank you!  ☺️ 

Hi @DJMcCumiskey 

Daisy has incredible skin doesn't she! I think we'd all agree that having a good and consistent skincare routine is the key to glowing, healthy skin. Make sure you're using a cleanser to remove all traces of make-up like Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil 175Ml - Kiehls or Pure Melt Cleansing Gel 125Ml - Clarins, a powerful serum like Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate - Clarins, a hydrating moisturiser like High Potency Night-A-Mins Oil Free Cream 50Ml - Origins and a great eye cream Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado 30Ml - Kiehls!

I also tested the philosophy Microdelivery Resurfacing Peel at the weekend and it was INCREDIBLE! Great to use once in a while to boost your skin and remove any blocked and dead skin cells. Just arrived at Debs 😉

x

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Katrina777 wrote:
What skincare products would you recommend for those with oily skin? And tips on how to combat this? Hope you all had a great time celebrating!😊

Hey @Katrina777 

Thanks for posting your question!

@TazK has quite oily skin and she loves the Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Cream 50Ml - Origins and Original Skin#8482 Willowherb Matte Moisturiser 50Ml - Origins. The GLAMGLOW Instamud mask is great for reducing the look of pores quickly before you put make-up on. I'd also go for oil-free products like High Potency Night-A-Mins Oil Free Cream 50Ml - Origins and Spf 15 Oil-Control Mattifying Travel Size Moisturiser 18Ml - Murad 😊

x