Beauty Icon

@EllenL  oh yes i can see that cherry palette must defo look beautiful on you

Maybe an eyelook from u🔥🔥😍

Highlighted

Re: 1st Birthday LIVE Q&A: Debenhams Beauty Team

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tarnjit wrote:

Thank you team Debs for all you do 👏👍 looking forward to lots of more fun times with this community!

My question is for either @EllenL or @TazK :

how do you master eyeliner so that both sides are the same, I feel like unless I use cello tape I have two different types of wings going on each eye?

For Charlotte I would be interested to know if you apply perfume directly on to your skin or on to your hair or clothes? When I was younger I used to apply directly to skin but i feel like the smell can then change when it reacts to our natural scent and also cause skin irritation?

Many thanks!

Happy 1 year Team Debs! Xoxo

Hi @Tarnjit 

Thanks so much for your question!

It's taken me a lot of practice (and even now I can't get my eyes completely even!) but I think having a product that has a really precise tip makes application so much easier. I owe it all to Tattoo Liner Liquid Eyeliner 0.55Ml - Trooper - Kat Von D 😉 I also rest my little finger on my cheek when I'm drawing the flick to steady my hand.

x

Community Manager
Community Manager

@ravishingrab wrote:

My question is how to create a dewy finish with foundation .

iO don’t like too much highlighter on a foundation so it would be helpful if You can tell us a trickSmiley Happy

Hey @ravishingrab ,

Skincare is essential you should start with the Glow Formula Skin Hydrator 50Ml - . - Kiehls to create the perfect base, then mix  Nars Orgasm Liquid Highligher to your foundation to create a perfect dewy look! 

xx

@xMrmx wrote:

Happy 1st Birthday 🎉 to the community thank you for all your hardwork and amazing posts❤️

I would like to know with winter coming up what would be the best skincare routine/products to help dry skin stay hydrated and also to keep skin glowing? 

And also which perfumes would you recommend to use in Autumn/Winter? 

Excited for tomorrow’s Q&A 😍

@xMrmx 

Midnight Recovery Concentrate 30Ml - Kiehls is fantastic for hydrating your skin overnight and smells like you're in a spa :-) I use this before Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix 50Ml - . - ELEMIS for ultimate hydration! x

Hue_beauty
Beauty Crush

@TazK wrote:

@Hue_beauty wrote:

Ooooooh looking forward to tomorrow's live!!

Well my question would be....

What's the worst skincare product you've used and how it's affected your skin? Doesn't have to be face it can be body too 😊😊😊

I've definitely noticed a huge difference when I switched to using high-end skincare (I worked on a counter at Lancome and it improved my skin massively), not sure what product would be the worst but maybe the homemade face masks I used to make when I was younger?!  😂 xx

@TazK Hahah!! I do have to agree, I think I've made so many homemade pointlessly waiting for results that never happened 😆😆

Em_blonde
Winging It

Hi, and congratulations on the success of the 1st year! The biggest and toughest but now to keep it going. I have joined a short while ago and realised what I’m missing. I have shared this with friends!

question: as a busy mum (33) of 2 (2 & 5) and working full time I feel like I have spent the last 6 years either being pregnant or being mumsy (haha!) I want to venture in to this amazing beauty wonderland of eyeshadows and flawless skin. Could I have a ‘must have’ for this capsule of make up that won’t take me forever but make me feel good! 

Thanks

emma 

charlotte_t
Nailing It

@xMrmx wrote:

Happy 1st Birthday 🎉 to the community thank you for all your hardwork and amazing posts❤️

I would like to know with winter coming up what would be the best skincare routine/products to help dry skin stay hydrated and also to keep skin glowing? 

HI @xMrmx ! 

If you are a fan of floral fragrances you should check out Lancome Idole - it's just launched as has a very cool bottle! If you prefer something with stronger the Mon Guerlain Intense has darker notes of Sandalwood & Vanilla however is still very feminine & sensual. XX

Hue_beauty
Beauty Crush

SophR
Winging It

@xMrmx wrote:

Hey @xMrmx  Smiley Happy

Limited Edition Midnight Recovery Concentrate 100Ml - Kiehls  works so well for me during winter. It adds that dose of hydration my skin always needs after a long and cold day. I also get dry skin around my eyes in the cold weather, so Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado 30Ml - Kiehls  is the dream.

For winter fragrance I like to go with something a little less floral to my summer fruity scent Lancome La vie est Belle. Black Opium White Night Eau De Parfum - Yves Saint Laurent is perfect as it's got notes of vanilla and coffee which I love in autumn.

Soph x

xMrmx
Getting Lippy

@charlotte_t  Thank you for your advice ❤️