cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Re: 1st Birthday LIVE Q&A: Debenhams Beauty Team

@Angelbutton  I find Cali Kissed Highlighter And Blusher Palette - Smashbox  really blendable and easy to use! And make sure you use a great brush.

Highlighter first on the top of the cheekbones, bronzer in the hollows of your cheeks (or just under the highlighter!), and blusher on the apples of your cheeks (the round bits that pop when you smile!)

x

Highlighted

kimbeard66
Total Glossip

Happy 1st Birthday to the best team and beauty community ๐Ÿฅณ x

My question is for all of you. If you could create your own fragrance then what would be your top, heart, and base notes?

SophR
Winging It

@ravishingrab wrote:

My question is how to create a dewy finish with foundation .

iO donโ€™t like too much highlighter on a foundation so it would be helpful if You can tell us a trickSmiley Happy

Hey @ravishingrab 

Chose a primer and foundation that gives that natural glow. For primer, Estee Lauder The Illumination and foundation Sheer Glow Liquid Foundation 30Ml - Patagonia - NARS  is my all time favourite.

Soph x

charlotte_t
Nailing It

@colourofboom wrote:

Happy 1st birthday and thank you for everything that you do for us! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฅณ

My question is for anyone to answer ๐Ÿ˜Š do you have that one fragrance that makes you feel confident whenever you wear it?

Hi @colourofboom! Whenever I wear Black Opium Eau De Parfum - Yves Saint Laurent I feel super confident, I love a strong scent so this is perfect for me. I've also been wearing it for 10 years so it's my go to. Whats yours? XX

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tarnjit wrote:

Thank you team Debs for all you do ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ looking forward to lots of more fun times with this community!

My question is for either @EllenL or @TazK :

how do you master eyeliner so that both sides are the same, I feel like unless I use cello tape I have two different types of wings going on each eye?

For Charlotte I would be interested to know if you apply perfume directly on to your skin or on to your hair or clothes? When I was younger I used to apply directly to skin but i feel like the smell can then change when it reacts to our natural scent and also cause skin irritation?

Many thanks!

Happy 1 year Team Debs! Xoxo

Hey @Tarnjit,

To be honest I don't feel like mine are ever the same ๐Ÿ˜‚ but practice definietly makes perfect! Also the Tattoo Liner Liquid Eyeliner 0.55Ml - Trooper - Kat Von D  makes life so much easier! An essential ๐Ÿ™Œ 

xx

Laurenmelon
Nailing It

Happy 1st Birthday !!! ๐ŸŽ‚

My question is what fragrance do you think will be the biggest hit this Christmas 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@SophR thank you so much โค๏ธ I havenโ€™t tried Mac primer yet, hopefully I can get out of the habbit and try something new โค๏ธ

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Boss786 wrote:

@EllenL HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL ADMIN๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ok my 1st question

how did debenhams community blog form like where did the idea arise from?

And heres one for each of you๐Ÿ˜‰

Charlotte what is your fav perfume?

Dasiy what is your most fav skincare brand?

Ellen your most prized eyeshadow pallete?

Taz do you do free lance makeup ?

Shopie how would you stop your foundatiin from creasing especialy under your eyes?

So there you go all of you have a question from your skinguru ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Hey @Boss786 

Thanks for your questions!!

The Community was a project we were working on for a long time before it launched - we saw that our customers loved asking each other questions and reading reviews from real people, so we wanted to create a place where everyone could do this together ๐Ÿ˜Š we're so grateful for all the support over the last year and can't wait for it to continue growing!

My most prized eyeshadow palette is probably Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay - I always feel really good when I wear it. I'm also obsessed with my Limited Edition Cheekleaders Bronze Squad Makeup Palette 34G - Benefit palette because I can use it for face and eyes - perfect for the commute!

x

Community Manager
Community Manager

@neringa wrote:

Hello,

What makeup tips would you all give whoโ€™s going for a new job interview. (Girl wants to look presentable but not too overdone, glowing but not sweaty.)

And what perfume would you recommend wearing for this occasion?

xx

Hey! So I'd definitely recommend looking well put-together with a fresh makeup look, whilst keeping it quite natural, say, with a nude lip! (so perhaps a basic neutral eye, winged liner and nude lip) That would possibly be my go-to look Smiley Happy 

For fragrance, I'd keep it light and fresh with a floral fragrance - maybe play it safe with a trusty Mon Guerlain - Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

Good luck! x

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@TazK  lucky ladies to have you i must say as your makeup is๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ