Re: 1st Birthday LIVE Q&A: Debenhams Beauty Team

@Shafaqshehzad wrote:

So looking forward to it ! ❤️

Enjoyed watching today’s live story 

loved you guys 💕

my question is

a moisturiser that you can use as a primer? 🤩

wishing everyone one good luck 🍀

@Shafaqshehzad  I'd thoroughly recommend Vitamin Enriched Face Base Primer And Moisturiser 50Ml - Bobbi Brown ! A great 2-in-1, especially for winter! x

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Smiless27 wrote:

Hi Lovelies (:

Can I just say how stunning you all look! I love all the dresses ❤️

For Sophie what’s the one beauty product you cannot live without?! 

For Ellen what’s your favourite mascara and why?!

For Taryn what’s your favourite look to recreate?? 

For Daisy name your favourite highlighter that will make you look like a disco ball ✨ 

For Charlotte if you could bring back a discontinued fragrance what would it be and why?  

Good luck everyone! I hope tomorrow goes well ❤️ Xx 

Hey - If you want your highlighter to truly be seen from space, then it's got to be the Diamond Highlighter 12G - Too Faced  - there's a couple of shades of this, but it will give you a real pop!!! x

SophR
Winging It

@Smiless27 wrote:

Hi Lovelies (:

For Daisy name your favourite highlighter that will make you look like a disco ball ✨ 

For Charlotte if you could bring back a discontinued fragrance what would it be and why?  

One product I couldn't live without - it's impossible to pick one! I think prepping the base for a flawless finish is a must, so I'd have to pick skincare. Estee Lauder's new Advanced Night Repair Intense Reset Concentration Serum is slowly creeping up my favourites list - my skin feels so refreshed and it really glows when I wake up the next day! 

Soph x

Areej
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR @Thank you loads, I had my eye on the ginzing one from origins I’ll have to get myself some, but I’ll also try the other two moistures out and see what works best for me 🙂❤️

charlotte_t
Nailing It

@SophieG1 wrote:

Happy birthday to the community thank you all for everything throughout the year! Thanks to this community I’ve made wonderful friends, found new favourites and I have clear skin 😍 

I have a few questions 🙈 for you lovely ladies  @EllenL

If you could create Debenhams own branded makeup what item would you choose first to create? And what would you call it? 

@DaisyCR  How do you keep your skin looking so flawless?  

And for Charlotte sorry not sure what your handle is on the community 🙈 

but what discontinued fragrance would you bring back if you could?

Hi @SophieG1 -  so the new Gucci Memorie is based on on an old scent the house used to sell and I am so glad they'e brought it back. I love the smell and the bottle is gorgeous. Definitely worth checking out! XX

@ravishingrab - I have really dry skin so it can sometimes look quite dull! I always add a drop of illuminating primer or serum to my Estee Lauder Double Wear which does the trick!! x

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Boss786 wrote:

@EllenL HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL ADMIN😍😍

ok my 1st question

how did debenhams community blog form like where did the idea arise from?

And heres one for each of you😉

Charlotte what is your fav perfume?

Dasiy what is your most fav skincare brand?

Ellen your most prized eyeshadow pallete?

Taz do you do free lance makeup ?

Shopie how would you stop your foundatiin from creasing especialy under your eyes?

So there you go all of you have a question from your skinguru 😍😘😘

Hi @Boss786 ,

I don't do freelance makeup at the moment! I used to work on a makeup counter which was super fun but I focus mainly on Social and Community now - I still have a queue of the dream team waiting to get their makeup done before team nights out though, so I don't feel I'm missing it too much! 

Taz xx

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Smiless27 wrote:

Hi Lovelies (:

Hi @Smiless27,

Thanks for all your questions!!

My fave mascara at the moment is Super Fan Black Waterproof Mascara 11Ml - Smashbox - I absolutely love it! I use it with the Effet Faux Cils Mascara Flash Primer 5.1Ml - Rebel Blue - Yves Saint Laurent and it gives me super long lashes with no clumps. I'd also recommend Badgal Bang! Black Volumising Mascara 8.5G - Benefit for ridiculous length and volume, or Roller Lash Mascara 8.5G - Benefit for curl.

x

Areej
Beauty Icon

@EllenL Thank you soo much, my eye is still sore, but getting better, I’m going to try it the way you said as I never thought of using a brush to blend it out , thank you loads ❤️

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sian123 wrote:

Happy 1st Birthday Debenhams Beauty Community! ❤️ 

I’ve loved being part of this community as it gives so many great opportunities, competitions and lovely friendly members to talk to! 

First of all, you all look absolutely stunning! Hope you enjoyed the event. 

@DaisyCR  - What kind of product would you recommend to reduce redness on cheeks? I have combination skin and my red cheeks seem to appear even through full coverage foundation! 

Thank you! Xx 

Hey Sian!

Glad you're loving the Community as much as we have been.

So I'd say the Clinique Redness solutions range sounds perfect for you - Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream 50Ml - Clinique  - however there's quite a few different products so you could try a couple of them!

There's also some really great colour correcting primers, such as Photo Finish Reduce Redness Primer 30Ml - Smashbox Smiley Happy

Hope these help! xx