cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

🤩 10 Year Challenge 🤩

Living the Highlight

So after seeing a few people on my social media, my brother included lol and our very own beautiful @Priya_13  bravely post their own 10 year challenge, I searched high and low for a pic of me from 10 years ago (pre children and real stress)! 

what I’ve learned is that I’ve got better at make up and when my mum nearly killed me for over plucking my eyebrows she was right! Lol  I also think that good skincare is a must!!! Thank Nivea, body shop, decleor and Elemis.  Lol 

Here’s to the next decade Smiley Happy 

AC1DC99E-1A12-4557-960F-094DC6DC02F9.jpeg

in my recent pic I’m wearing:

Face: Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - Honey - Bobbi Brown 

cheeks: Mini Shimmer Brick - Bobbi Brown 

lips: Fenty Gloss, and Lip Duo Kit - Mehr/Soar - MAC Cosmetics 

eyes: Moroccan spice palette and Full Exposure Black Mascara 0.2G - Smashbox
eyeliner I think is maybelline or collection 2000 felt. 

29 REPLIES 29
Highlighted

Re: 🤩 10 Year Challenge 🤩

Winging It

This is my 10 year challenge Excuse me resting face from 2010 i go mostly natural and bare faced only get glamed with make up when i have time just moisturise and mask and deep cleanse before hand every day 

29628749-BEC4-4E61-A1AB-F07D6B6495E8.jpeg

@SophieLH wrote:

So after seeing a few people on my social media, my brother included lol and our very own beautiful @Priya_13  bravely post their own 10 year challenge, I searched high and low for a pic of me from 10 years ago (pre children and real stress)! 

what I’ve learned is that I’ve got better at make up and when my mum nearly killed me for over plucking my eyebrows she was right! Lol  I also think that good skincare is a must!!! Thank Nivea, body shop, decleor and Elemis.  Lol 

Here’s fo the next decade Smiley Happy 

AC1DC99E-1A12-4557-960F-094DC6DC02F9.jpeg

in my recent pic I’m wearing:

Face: Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - Honey - Bobbi Brown 

cheeks: Mini Shimmer Brick - Bobbi Brown 

lips: Fenty Gloss, and Lip Duo Kit - Mehr/Soar - MAC Cosmetics 

eyes: Moroccan spice palette and Full Exposure Black Mascara 0.2G - Smashbox
eyeliner I think is maybelline or collection 2000 felt. 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@SophieLH both pics are beautiful and there is very little difference between the pics apart from the eyebrows 😁 we have all been there. 

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

Thank you darling! I think we both learned about better lighting! Lol Tyra taught is to find our light! Lol 😂 and to smize ! @Priya_13 

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

Hi babe - for some reason but the pic won’t load on my phone but I’m sure you look gorgeous either way! 

I am in my natural state most days - with the tangled sumo bun on top of my head and a bare face! Where I look like I’ve seen better days! But I swear by good skincare and having some me time even if it’s only a few minutes before bedtime ! 

@Elysha28 cleanse, tone and masks are great ! Exfoliation is our friend and a good moisturiser. 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@SophieLH  ha ha that's true too and the cameras on mobile are so much better.  The only other pic I could find of myself in 2009 was me looking a bit too merry after a lot of cocktails 😁

Highlighted

Going Pro

@SophieLH you didn’t age at all, looking very pretty in both photos

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

Oh I know what u mean the only other pics I could find were all in clubs after a cocktail or a rum lol still looked similar tho  u h to be fair ! @Priya_13 lol. 

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

Awww thank you So much that’s so sweet of you! 

trust me though one is good make up ! Haha 🤣 

under there are bags to my kneecaps @Yusu1234 

Highlighted

Glitterati

Going to piggyback off yours @SophieLH @because my pic from last New Years is a bit pg13 😂 as you can see I’ve become older and wiser... I hope! Here is a selfie I snapped just for you so it’s exactly 1 yea RSS apart!!

4D83116A-E835-43B8-A2FD-D172A4FB2149.jpeg

D391164D-9B96-4FEF-985B-E01F428ACB2B.jpeg