cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

This Veganuary, embrace plant-based beauty with our top vegan beauty goodies that’ll make for the perfect green regime.

Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara

What’s better than sex? Well a vegan mascara, obviously! You can be sure that this one is a triple threat: she thickens, lengthens and curls just after one coat. Enjoy vegan, mind-blowing lashes, volumized to the maximum.

79546954_1833989726731730_8449406819048564967_n.jpg

Kat Von D Beauty Tattoo eyeliner

OK, maybe this one was a little more obvious – but we can’t forget about our favourite vegan makeup bag staple! An award-winning bestseller for a formulation that’s highly pigmented, precise, waterproof, smudge-proof (the list goes on…) there’s many reasons this remains an icon.

72530463_3277698585603898_3881618704853563740_n.jpg

My Clarins Re-Charge Relaxing sleep mask

Soften skin whilst you snooze, guilt free! This plant-based face mask is jam-packed with acerola seed, fig and coconut water to detox and hydrate lacklustre skin.56505544_278071623120316_3317481181758827122_n.jpg

bareMinerals Original foundation

Introducing another award-winner: this iconic five-ingredient foundation is as pure as it gets, offering a lightweight, sheer-to-full coverage. Not only are these five mineral ingredients vegan, but they promote healthy, breakout-free skin.

72228447_794350261013820_8746055427898554875_n.jpg

Urban Decay all-nighter setting spray

That's right, that hero product of yours you can't go anywhere without spraying one too many times, is vegan. Forever stopping our makeup from ruining our midnight mojo, this 16-hour staying power means you don't have to worry about makeup melting, fading or settling into lines.

21434003_471658533217825_1724301108735639552_n.jpg

21 Comments
Beauty Icon
Beauty Icon

Really like the idea of vegan, I wish all brands would turn plant based 🤞

Beauty Icon

Thank you for the tag @Ashli 

I really wish they turn brands into vegan

so happy to see this post Smiley Happy 

thank you @DaisyCR 😊 

Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR great products, all of them would love to try 💜 

Living the Highlight

That relaxing sleep mask sounds amazing.  

Going Pro

@DaisyCR Great products 👍

Beauty Icon

Great selection of vegan products and numerous brands @DaisyCR 

Nailing It

Im overwhelmed so nice to see so many vegan products coming out and that most will be stocked at debenhams which will make both online and in store purchases easy ❤ plus you get beauty points 

Perfectly Primed

I definitely want to try bare mineral powder foundation.

Beauty Crush

Love the products!! 
Clarins sleep mask is amazing 

Total Glossip

@DaisyCR 

Looking forward to trying the Bare Minerals foundation sounds perfect for my skin

In the Spotlight

@DaisyCR  The Clarins sleep mask is lovely ,I never realised it was vegan ,ditto the other hero products in this post  as the saying goes yoh learn something every day 

Perfectly Primed

Really like the idea of vegan products @DaisyCR  Really fancy trying the mascara 🌼

Getting Lippy

Some amazing products, thanks for sharing @DaisyCR . I especially like the sound of the sleep mask 😍

Beauty Icon

Oh this is lovely 😊 @DaisyCR  

Getting Lippy

Wonderful development for beauty lovers with less harm to the skin and to the planet....

First Base

If Clarins still sell in mainland China, they're not vegan, as China has mandatory animal testing . I can't find anything to suggest that they've pulled out of China , so unless they sell purely online and have no products in physical shops, they're not vegan. 

Going Pro
Love this I have been vegan for a few years now Smiley Happy I like how much vegan things come out in January!
Winging It

What an amazing collection  of products and that they are vegan is just fabulous 

Getting Lippy

Really great products

Especially want to try Relaxing sleep mask😉

Multimasker

I would love To try it All 😌✌