cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

She’s arrived – welcome to class Touche Éclat High Cover concealer. Since 1992, the original illuminating pen has been a makeup bag staple but was in fact created to illuminate rather than conceal. Now given the upgrade our under-eyes will be grateful for, YSL have combined the radiance from the original Touche Éclat with a greater concentration of pigment to offer one mighty concealer. The beauty team gave them a try to give you an exclusive review…  

Ellen Lench – Senior Beauty Social & Community Coordinator (using shade 0.5)2.jpg

“I love using two coloured different concealers - one matching my foundation to cover blemishes, and another one shade lighter to brighten up my under eyes and down my nose! The new YSL Touché Eclat Concealer is so easy to use and gives really great coverage, plus a super handy size to throw in my bag and touch up my make up through the day. New favourite!!”

Daisy Carling-Rose – Beauty Editorial & Social Assistant (using shade 0.75)1.jpg

“As somebody who has always suffered from dark circles, I’m always on the hunt for a product that can deliver that high coverage without caking or sitting in the creases. The new YSL High Cover is quite lightweight to my surprise, so it doesn’t cake or crease but I’m so happy with the amount of coverage it offers. Welcome to the Touche Éclat family, High Cover!”

Taryn Knights – Beauty Social & Community Assistant (using shade 1)Untitled design.jpg

“I’m loving the extra coverage of the new Touche Éclat High Cover and I find that I use some of the darker shades are great for contouring. I also think it sits so nicely with my All Hours foundation as together I’m able to achieve an all-round flawless look!”

Reena Odedra – Beauty Marketing Co-ordinator (using shade 5.5)2 (2).jpg

“I love love this product! Such great coverage and a great matte finish. In photographs it also looks flawless which I’m pleased about! Recommend this product 😊

Charlotte Treharne – Beauty Marketing Manager (using shade 1.5)5.jpg

“So excited for this launch! I’ve been using my original for years to cover dark circles but it never quite hit the spot as it only brightens. Now with the new High Cover it covers those dark spots and blemishes, and I can still use the original for that shot of radiance – the perfect combo!”

Shop the brand new High Cover Touche Éclat here.

Exclusive to Debenhams.

5 Comments
SavitaM
Multimasker

You all look great ladies! 🙂

Cy_yie
Nailing It

You all look flawless 😍 And that significant YSL gold tube packaging tho 👌🏻👌🏻❤️ 

Ozge
Getting Lippy

Yesss ladies you all look fab💜💜

It is such a wonderful creamy full coverage concealer that looks hydrated and makes you all glow 🤩🤩

May
Nailing It

Ooooh would love to try this again especially with matching shade. I'm now at the age where I need to use a concealer but don't want it to look too heavy and sit on the creases. How do I do this without "baking"? #yslhighcoverconcealer

cazandbobwatson
Nailing It

Wow all look brilliant!