cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Award Winners FINAL SQUARE.jpg

To celebrate our first annual Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards 2019, we’re offering all Beauty Club Community members the chance to WIN all of the Award Winning products worth over £500

For your chance to WIN simply comment below and tell us about your favourite product that has transformed your beauty regime for the better. 

Here's a list of the winners you'll win:

Hot new arrival - Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette 

First class for cheeks - Benefit Hoola Powder Bronzer 

Can't live without foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Game changer for eyes - Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette 

Must-have mascara - Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara 

Best lipstick of all-time - MAC Cosmetic Lipstick 

Cult Cleanser - Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser 

Best hardworking moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 

Best power serum- Clarins Double Serum 

Skin saving mask - GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask 

Essential for eyes - Lancome Genifique Light Pearl Youth Activating Eye and Lash Serum 

Haircare superstar - Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 

Male grooming essential - Kiehl's Facial Fuel 

Fragrance for her - YSL Black Opium EDP

Fragrance for him - Hugo Boss Bottled EDT

Beauty icon - Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

Editor's Pick - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 

Good luck! Competition closes on Friday 12 July. One winner will be chosen at random. 

T&Cs apply. Please click here for full details

Not yet a Debenhams Beauty Club Community member? Sign up now and be part of our exclusive forum dedicated to all things beauty. Once joined, you can enter competitions, recommend products to fellow beauty lovers, share your beauty dilemma and stay up-to-date with all the latest trends and inspiration on our blog. Here's are a few links to see the types of things you can be involved in once you've joined...

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Makeup/bd-p/Makeup

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/New-on-You/bd-p/newonyou2

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog-News-Offers-Promotions/bg-p/TheBlogOffers

1,244 Comments
Joanne
Winging It

Amazing prize! All my favourites!

lanaava
Winging It

My favourite product Is Can't live without foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, it is a must have foundation that I love using on a daily basis.

Monica2804
Getting Lippy

Wooow!... @SarahS  what an amazing opportunity to try the winning products and for the community to really experience if they are winning products for them too. 

I personally do not believe that one product alone can be a game changer and am a big believer in a range of products working together in harmony. You can always have an amazing product but if you pair it another product equally as good but not compatible then it changes your whole perspective of which product is good and which is not.

Therefore the game changer is getting the balance right a bit like parenthood a good balance makes the world go round! Whether it is moisturiser vs eye cream, foundation vs concealer or plan old vit c vs drinking plenty water.... TEAMWORK!!! 

If I really had to choose my favourite product that has changed my beauty routine for the better it would have to be Ultra Facial Spf 30 Cream - Kiehls  works wonders makes skin naturally glow! And great pairing with my Holy grail Double Wear Stay In Place Spf10 Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 4N2 Spiced Sand - Est�©e Lauder  ... a force to be reckoned with.... 

eeek good luck everyone xxx 

AnaG1994
Getting Lippy

Hoola Powder Bronzer 8G - Original - Benefit has changed my life!! Before starting using it, I was using another brand but shimmering bronzer. This matte bronze is by far the best I’ve tried, as gives to my skin the most natural bronze all year round!! Can’t do my make up now without it.

Another product that has changed my beauty routine is the #All nighter setting spray, the spray is not too light or too aggressive, and keeps the make up all day without a retouch

Natalieamy23
Fresh Face

Wow this is amazing....

Would love to win this @SarahS :-)

My favourite beauty item is the Huda Nude Eyeshadow Pallette.... It is amazing :-)

Shannon2
First Base

Awesome competition! My holy grail product is the Glamglow Thirstymud treatment. It actually works! It's the only thing I can 100% rely on to hydrate and plump up my skin. Fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞

LittleLady45
Winging It

Believe it or not, the product that totally changed my beauty regimé is Boots 17 "Tattoo Me" semi permanent up to 48 hour wear liquid eyeliner! It has withstood funerals, stage lighting/performance sweat and many, many naps!
Also taking this opportunity to give out a wee tip, dry your waterline with a cotton wool bud before applying eyeliner to help it stay in place! Unfortunately though, it's now been discontinued - so would love to win some Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner! 
I'm only just now starting to slowly enter the world of high end products, so this would give my collection a huge upgrade!

Setting spray is another product that has totally changed my beauty regimé. 

With the two above mentioned products, I no longer have to carry makeup around with me when I go out (unless it's lipstick!)

donnabrown
Getting Lippy

I love the benefit hoola bronzer amazing doesn't look to cakey or fake 

Iwonaiwona
Fresh Face

Yes exactly hit in point... All of The products are amazing. The best quality of products and  The best brands . Win them all will  be an honor for me and the best present which I could ever get.

My Life Changed  The foundation Este Lauder Double Wear . Its very good for my type of skin...very good cover....perfect colours...Smell very nice...and Consistence very nice and soft . Perfectly finished bottle ...all this making very good match all together. I had been recommend this product to all of my friends...and with all my heart i can recommend it to all of The  future customersSmiley Happy

Linds50
Winging It

I have discovered Estée Lauder! Their face creams and perfumes are gorgeous and now I'm a changed goddess like nearly 50 year old!

Ayeshavicky
Winging It

#urbandecay #benefit #katvond #badgalmascaraBad gal Mascara by benefit has always been a game changer of my eye makeup. I would love to win that or urban decay palettes and all nighter spray. Such a beautiful gift box. Good luck to everyone. I hope and pray that I win but whoever wins will be the luckiest.

Ayesha.

Cgunner
First Base

Wow what a great prize. My best product that I have discovered is Estée Lauder Douvle wear foundation, it’s great for my oily skin and lasts all day 

Doomy
Fresh Face

My make up regime needs refreshing! But a product I wouldn't be without is my simple facial wash which keeps my skin clean, clear and receptive to moisturisers etc. 

Loulou1982
Winging It

What a fantastic prize. Includes so many products which I’ve found work perfectly me me. 

Particular favourites are the benefit BADgal bang mascara. I’ve just had a baby so it makes me look like I’m not asleep!! It gives me a lovely wide awake look. All benefit products are incredible 

I am a big fan of YSL black opium. I’ve worn it to many occasions and received many compliments! Always have a bottle of this to hand. Never need to use a lot as the scent stays with me for hours 

Michelle6
First Base

@SarahS 

I love love love benefit hoola powder bronzer been hooked on this product since benefit first introduced it! I even have passed it down to my teenage daughter who also uses it religiously. Perfect for our summer glow all year long, and not to mention team it up by putting it over the top of a great moisturizer like Clinique moisture surge and you have a bronze natural glow to be envied. 💋 

Melo249
Nailing It

The urban decay brow defined has been so good for me I used to take so long doing my eyebrows and since I’ve been using the urban decay I’m done so quick the pencil end is so easy to use and you can draw little hair like strokes with the felt tip end so happy I found it yayyy 😊

Andrea29
Getting Lippy

My game changers are The Ordinary products. Their foundation and The Buffet serum changed the way my skin looks and feels .

Laima5
Fresh Face

@SarahS  Ysl Black Opium definitely changed the game for me. It’s been my signature scent since it came out and I don’t plan on changing that ❤️

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@SarahS  

thanks for great competition... 

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  

is a magic product... keeps makeup fresh and in place for hours 😍❤️

xMrmx
Nailing It

The Kat Von D Tattoo eyeliner is a game changer for me it is the most amazing eyeliner I have ever used. It is so easy to use creating perfect wings every time absolutely love it. It would be amazing to win this giveaway 😍❤️

SL2
Fresh Face

A wonderful hamper full of lovely beauty products to try! I wouldn’t be without my Benefit Boi-ing Airbrush  Concealer to wake up dark tired eyes & MAC Ruby Woo lipstick 💄 

IrinaP
Winging It

What a lovely prize!

The product that has revolutionised my beauty regime is Malin + Goetz Grapefruit Cleanser, such a tiny amount removes so much makeup and impurities! And we all know good skincare starts with a clean face.

Winning all this would be amazing, there are many products I'd be over the moon to try. Thank you.

L23
First Base

Great comp ! I love urban decays eyeshadows as well as setting sprays however I also like macs prime and fix.  Then there’s Ysl foundation with the dewy effect which is great .... I can list so many products !!!! With that said I still have to say my fav product that has changed any and everything is the urban decay highlighter dome in aura .... this can transform whatever make up you have into a something magical with just a shimmering brush of genius. I feel it also works great over some of their eyeshadows to give a whole different look.  It just gives a whole different look and dimension without having to reapply all your make up! Perfect for a summers day or winter night out . 

Now ill I’ll cross my fingers and toes and hope I can get my hands on all these products to expand my make up horizons ... and if not then I hope whoever wins does ! All the best everyone 

Acer
Winging It

estee lauder Lash primer , I even use it on its own when I want very subtle black lashes

Emmakay391
Winging It

Estee Lauder double wear foundation is a game changer for my skin. I have a lot of scars and pigmentation on my face and this is the only foundation that covers them but looks natural!

SM94
Winging It

My favourite would have to be the Tarte Shape Tape concealer. I’m yet to find a concealer that beats it! 

YogiB
Fresh Face

Kat von D tattoo liner 👌🙌

gv215
Fresh Face

Elemis cleansing balm- I used to be sceptical about cleansing balms before I tried it- it works amazingly and smells great! Plus no make-up wipes so it's a win-win Smiley Happy

Yijanlai
Winging It

I have really bad undereye circles so Too Faced's born this way sculpting concealer is a firm staple in my beauty regime! (Definitely also vouch for the Urban Decay setting spray and Kat Von D tattoo liner!)

alena1234
Fresh Face
L50KYS
First Base

My favourite product has to be Benefits bo-ing concealer. It’s amazing x

Cali004
Fresh Face

This is a wonderful competition! Thanks so much.  I would love love love to win. Too many amazing products to choose from, but if I had to pick one product that has transformed my beauty regime for the better, it is the Hoola bronzer! It’s my every day bronzer, but I also use it for a quick eyeshadow to help deepen my crease area, and sometimes as a contour-it’s a perfect colour and I love how it’s mult-purpose! Second place-I also can’t live without the NARS creamy radiance concealer now for under my eyes, it completely brightens my face! Sunscreen and the ordinary’s retinol are also my favourites for skincare! 

Mommna09
Winging It

Omg this would be the best competition to win all these products look amazing😍 My absolute favourite product has to be the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara it is soo good and it totally sets the bar high for other mascaras! 

Starla1
Winging It

I just adore the Clarins Double Serum. Its fantastic stuff , I'm on my 3rd bottle of it after being introduced to it by my  mum. I was sceptical as id tried a few serums before without any real results.  The thing that makes the this different is that it plumps out my lines but also helps with hydration and drainage , particularly first thing in the morning (used to suffer with puffy eyes) or after a long shift. Since using it there's a massive difference and ive had lots of compliments how good my skin looks. It also has a lovely texture,  really simple to apply,  smells nice and economical as you only need a couple of squirts and can adjust the top to control exactly how much you get from the vessel. 

Id just love to win the beauty prize. 

Hlmanning91
Fresh Face

I absolutely love Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation, no matter what foundation I try out I always go back to this. The best foundation ever! 

Good luck everyone! 

MeMoo
Winging It

oooh what to choose!

I love my Urban Decay all nighter foundation - it stays put!

Would love this prize so many fab items!

Char3
Fresh Face

Definitely Clinique's Moisture Surge - it satisfies my skin's desperate need for hydration.

Jo17
Fresh Face

Wow what a great prize. I’m in love with the #Kat Von D tattoo  liner but I wish her range was available in more stores, I’m in Bath and it’s not available there. If it was I would buy most of the range , I find it difficult and frustrating to buy foundations mail order. 

Mrslyds
Fresh Face

Wow what an amazing prize! I would love to win as I’m experimenting more with makeup. The product that has changed my makeup is the bad gal bang mascara, it makes my lashes so long and thick. I love it. Thanks for the opportunity. 

Kqb10136
First Base

I love Kiehls Ultra Facial Moisturiser. I used to have really dry skin and found it hard to put make up on and get a look that I wanted. The product has improved my skin and the look I get when putting foundation on

JessGurney
Winging It

Love the urban decay setting spray, makes my makeup last all day

youngy7
First Base

Fantastic prize.  Would love to win these wonderful products. Didn't manage to get to try any as they had always run out.

gilly6818
Winging It

Lancôme lash genifique pearl is amazing. No more puffy eyes & it’s doing wonders for my lashes. Won’t be without i!

Smithyb84
Fresh Face

Wow! What an amazing prize! So many products on my wishlist! 

I absolutely could not live without my Estée Lauder Double Wear. It makes my skin look flawless and does not move all day! ❤️

Fmenegasso
Winging It

Hoola bronzer is the best for the instant glow on your face even when you don't have time to apply full makeup

AmyOlivia
Fresh Face

@SarahS I think Benefit Hoola bronzer has transformed my beauty regime for the better. It's sooo amazing, it's buildable but still looks so natural! 

I NEED to try Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray ASAP though - I've heard it's the best there is.

Mariola
Nailing It

My favourite beauty product must be YSL. Faux lashes mascara why is because is making me feel more confident and never let me down love it 😍

3F64518D-29EF-4AB1-A8AD-3226995944F3.jpeg

Goodmojo72
First Base

Hi,  fab competition,  what a great prize! It's got to be the clarins double serum for me now I'm getting a little bit older and need that extra boost 😁💖 xx

Mzlin
First Base

My favourite product is glamglow supermud. Everytime I feel impurities have built up, will put on supermud. I am on 4th bottle. 

Nicki
Fresh Face

Hi, I absolutely love YSL Black Opium EDP. It's my favourite perfume out of my collection and the scent is so unique I can even tell when other people are wearing it! A little goes a long way ❤