cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Award Winners FINAL SQUARE.jpg

To celebrate our first annual Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards 2019, we’re offering all Beauty Club Community members the chance to WIN all of the Award Winning products worth over £500

For your chance to WIN simply comment below and tell us about your favourite product that has transformed your beauty regime for the better. 

Here's a list of the winners you'll win:

Hot new arrival - Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette 

First class for cheeks - Benefit Hoola Powder Bronzer 

Can't live without foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Game changer for eyes - Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette 

Must-have mascara - Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara 

Best lipstick of all-time - MAC Cosmetic Lipstick 

Cult Cleanser - Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser 

Best hardworking moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 

Best power serum- Clarins Double Serum 

Skin saving mask - GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask 

Essential for eyes - Lancome Genifique Light Pearl Youth Activating Eye and Lash Serum 

Haircare superstar - Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 

Male grooming essential - Kiehl's Facial Fuel 

Fragrance for her - YSL Black Opium EDP

Fragrance for him - Hugo Boss Bottled EDT

Beauty icon - Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

Editor's Pick - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 

Good luck! Competition closes on Friday 12 July. One winner will be chosen at random. 

T&Cs apply. Please click here for full details

Not yet a Debenhams Beauty Club Community member? Sign up now and be part of our exclusive forum dedicated to all things beauty. Once joined, you can enter competitions, recommend products to fellow beauty lovers, share your beauty dilemma and stay up-to-date with all the latest trends and inspiration on our blog. Here's are a few links to see the types of things you can be involved in once you've joined...

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Makeup/bd-p/Makeup

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/New-on-You/bd-p/newonyou2

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog-News-Offers-Promotions/bg-p/TheBlogOffers

1,244 Comments
Lynnsun
Fresh Face

I love Kat Von D Tattoo eyeliner. It glides in and stays in place all day and night. 

Burnsie66
First Base

Where do I begin?  All of these products are wonderful, however being a woman of a certain age, the Clarins double serum is an absolute game changer!

Aleehar08
Fresh Face

@SarahS  WOW what an amazing line up

of winners! 

How very well deserved and what an amazing show of the variety we have! 

I haven’t tried anything feok

benefit before *shock I know where have I been* I’ve heard so much about some of these cult favourites 

I have used the all nighter setting spray for long days at work so I have a half presentable face for my clients and oh wow ladies. It works! 

it would be amazing to have the chance to win and try some of these out for myself! 

I absolutely LOVE beauty and can’t wait to get back into it with the help

of the beauty community hopefully! 

Fingers crossed really hoping I win!!! #setting spray #clarins Opium Eau De Toilette Discovery Gift Set - Yves Saint Laurent  Limited Edition The Complexionista Face Palette - Benefit 

makeup_lover31
Blending In

Hello everyone, I’m new to the community and excited to be part of this lovely platform of beauty lovers. My can’t live without product would have to be Estée Lauder double wear I’ve battled with acne for about 8 years now I’ve learnt to control it now n it’s all good but sometimes she does comes uninvited and ruins my days lol, before any foundation that I used would either become too greasy or wouldn’t sit well on skin but when I got my first Estée Lauder from Debenhams if I may say so a couple of years ago that was it and I’ve gone through several bottles of it. Estée Lauder gives me a flawless base hides my acne marks and it’s just a lovely foundation.

oh by the way would love to win the competition some great products here that I would love to try the only one other than Estée Lauder I’ve tried is the YSL perfume one of my favourites too.

Bea63
Fresh Face

My favourite beauty product is Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation,  Coverage is brilliant. It makes my complexion look really good. I love it.

RalS
First Base

Clarins double serum is my absolutely favourite! I love it!

LaraC
Winging It

I love Loreal CC cream that covers redness great.

AndreaG
Getting Lippy

What a great prize!

Ive just finished chemo so need to be careful what I use on my skin but I have to say It’s Potent eye cream by Benefit is a must. It makes my eyes feel so much better and you can keep it in the fridge so it’s even cooler when applied. Good luck everyone xx

Susie14
Winging It

Clarins gentle foaming cleanser is the best, kind to my skin, hard working on makeup and grime.

Hol1
First Base

Estée Lauder double wear foundation has changed my life my skin looks absolutely flawless and it stays on all day too! I feel I’ve found the holy grail of foundations with this! 

Grandma45
Winging It

Love the Lancome Eye serum - so soothing.

Lalka
First Base

How good is ALL NIGHTER??! I adore this stuff.  Spray it on BEFORE makeup application and it's even longer lasting.  And combined with Double Wear my makeup lasts all day.  Would love to try the other stuff here too.  

L0renz01
Winging It

Definitely the #clarinsgentlefoamingcleanser, I joined the #beautyclub and best I ever did!! instead of waking up tired and feeling drained this has really brightened me up in the mornings my face feels soft and smooth and after applying I feel ready to kickstart my day it smells lovely and I love the way it has transformed my skin even other people tell me I look so awake and my skin looks radiant

Nanousa21
Getting Lippy

I love the Dior foundation is the best choice for my skin

katiecrunchie
Getting Lippy

I adore Estee Lauder Double Wear, It's given me so much more confidence. My Skin is Flawless and Smooth! 

celticlass32
First Base

Hi. Would love to have these gifts! My ageing skin deserves all the help it can get , I have a daughter who has just started up a beauty business and another daughter who is a professional singer...they would love these! (Also a teenage granddaughter who would be in heaven 😂 if she got there first !)

MagsM
First Base

Thanks to Debenhams Beauty Club for compiling this list of top rated products.  For ‘stick in the mud’ product users like me, it is a great way to consider items that I wouldn’t normally buy because I now know that they are highly rated by many users. 

I love all of the Clarins cleansing and moisturising products but my ‘can’t live without’ product is the  Clarins ‘Double Serum’ Complete Age Control Concentrate, it leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated, you only need to use a small amount and so it is also economical.  This product takes moisturising to another level.   

Crisp18
Fresh Face

I like Clinique moisture surge, find it brilliant for my dry skin.

lozza13
Winging It

I have finally found my daily moisturiser - Olay Whips. Its so light to put on, dries really quickly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling like most moisturisers.  Its a god send!

SC5051
Winging It

I love Kiehl's mens Facial Fuel.  Received this as a Christmas gift and just love it.  Light and easily absorbed with a light scent.   Oh, and it does exactly what it is designed for,  moisturises and livens up my face!

Niharika
Getting Lippy

Such an amazing giveaway😍😍 it's really difficult to choose only one favourite product which has transformed my beauty regime for the better. But i think i should select the Clarins Double Serum as the one because it has transformed my skin totally in a very short span of time☺

kaya1991
Getting Lippy

For me it's Hoola Mini Matte Powder Bronzer 4G - Benefit! As a super pale gal I always assumed that bronzer just wasn't for me, but the fact it's matte and buildable means that even I can fake a healthy glow!

Applee
Winging It

Wow, great competition!

I think the best beauty product for me is the Egyptian magic- love it and very versatile 

lesleymac
Fresh Face

I have tried and love most of the winners but YSL Black Opium EDP is my most recent favourite find!  It's my new grown up perfume!!

Good luck everyone, what an amazing giveaway!

💋💅🧖👣🦋🎉💄

CJG
Fresh Face

So who would not like to win this?

geemc
Getting Lippy

What a fantastic prize. I would absolutely love all those products.

My go to product is my Shadescents Lipstick 3G - Velvet Teddy - MAC Cosmetics . I wear it almost everyday. I also recently purchased the mini size one which I keep in my handbag as you never know when you may need it to either make yourself feel that bit better or also to impress someone 

Mandybarrett
Fresh Face

I would love to win this package of goodies , the one I really love is Clinique moisture surge 72hr , it’s great my skin feels so soft after I have applied it, it’s so light and no stickiness . The best moisturizer I have ever used would not change for any other. 

dawney1977
Fresh Face

I like the Benefit Hoola bronzer as it goes on so smoothly and gives you an amazing glow x 

xsandra87x
Fresh Face

The product that changed everything for me is the Glow Tonic by Pixi. I use it twice a day, morning and night and my skin radiant now. Plus I don't break out anymore now!!!

SooseyQ
Winging It

Ooh I’d love to win all of these! Since suffering with vertigo I’m not able to get out and about as much, hunting down the best products, so it’s great to see lots of recommendations! 

For me, my favourite has to be ‘Clinique’s Moisture Surge 72-hour Hydrator’ - leaves me feeling all pampered afterwards! 

Thanks and all the best to the winner! X

Leema
Getting Lippy

My favourite product has to be Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara!

Without a doubt it lengthens and darkens even the smallest of lashes and just takes my whole look from 0-100! 

I love love love it ❤️

Well done to all the winners, and the prize is amaaaazing!

Tcb1
Winging It

The Clarins double serum is amazing for older skin like mine. Great prize so fingers crossed !

Clarissaw123
Multimasker

@SarahS  I would love to try any of these products out never tried any of these before 

kpdchudleigh
Fresh Face

The Urban Decay Naked Reloaded palette is fantastic.  Intense pigment so you can rely on perfect colour first time, every time and shades to take you from day to night and suitable for my winter skin tone as well as summer, if it ever arrives.

I just love this product.  It saves me time with the quick application and no more shopping around every season.  

Juta
Getting Lippy

Great prize. I am absolutely in love in Naked eye shadows. Thanks to them after all these years I've learnt how to do a proper smokey eye;-)

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

@SarahS  the ONE product that really has made such a difference to my beauty routine as well as my confidence has to be Limited Edition Theyre Real Porefect Gift Set - Benefit . I only discovered benefits porefessional primer because of the mini free sample you gave away for beauty card holders ages ago! I tried it, was surprised by it, loved it and bought it!!!!!!! I have since bought it from you in the set that came with the mascara and although I have tried a few other primers, nothing makes me feel or look as good as this stuff! 

i have always had large pores and oily skin, but this is the one product that actually REALLY does make them disappear!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy x

Jordan
First Base

This is my first time posting!  I have always been a huge fan of the beauty boxes that Debenhams beauty club offer as they give me the opportunity to try lot’s of new products (which can be a minefield!) without committing to buying the full size version before I know it’s the right product for me & my skin.  Therefore I am looking forward to being part of this community with the genuine recommendations & product feedback will be invaluable.

Estee Lauder double wear foundation & the smudge proof mascara are my must have make up essentials for the fact that both products stay put all day but don’t make you feel caked on (or look caked on either!) The Estée Lauder mascara is by far the best at preventing the panda eye look I seem to suffer from. 

Clinque moisture surge is also a firm favourite. Leaves my skin hydrated without feeling oily or greasy & doesn’t clog up my pores.

All the products featured in the competition look amazing & reading the posts most already have their fans, I would love the opportunity to win them all. ❤️🤞

TH130199
High Brow

My favourite product which has transformed my beauty routine is the Estée Lauder Double wear foundation because I require no touch ups when I have put it on in the morning!

navygirl69
First Base

Love anything from Clinique makes my skin feel great at 68yrs old I need good skin care back-up 

suzy17
Getting Lippy

hi, i just had an email saying "enter our competition to win the winners"  i clicked the link and have searched for the competition and i cannot find it. can anyone else see it?

thanks in advance

sue

Joolsgel
Winging It

I've recently tried Clarin's foaming gentle cleanser which suited my sensitive skin.  Also, Black opium perfume which is very upfront and distinctive. I love the diverse selection of goodies in this prize with the opportunity to try new products.

Joolsgel

Zarqa_1
Fresh Face

My forever favourite is the urban decay naked palette. The colors provide enough combinations for all my required looks, be it a subtle day or for a night out!

Redhick
First Base

Urban decay- all nighters setting spray, never used one before, can't live without it now!! Menopausal makeup smear no more!!! 

Nara74
Getting Lippy

Wow @SarahS  this has to be the best competition I have ever entered! Although tbh I have never won a competition, so if I won this it would be like all my Christmases and Birthdays have come at once - and that is a lot as I have had 44 of them so far Smiley LOL

I really could not be without Smashbox's Photo Finish Reduce Redness Primer.  I suffer from thread veins on my cheeks and it is the only product that will cover them without resorting to using a full on foundation. This way I can pop some of this on and top it off with a sheer foundation Heart

Good luck everyone, whoever wins this is one lucky peep Smiley Very Happy

Photo Finish Reduce Redness Primer 30Ml - Smashbox 

Shez1
First Base

Bare minerals serum, moisturizing and eye creams. They have really made my skin smoother and less puffiness round the eye area. Love them 

Cwhitehead89
First Base

@SarahS I absolutely love tartes concealer it's amazing and has changed my beauty regime. 

Luckykaur1981
Fresh Face

My favourite game changers are the urban decay setting spray amazing for before Foundation when used for a primer and benefit hooler bronzer and the bad girl bang mascara from benefit no need for falsies amazing ❤

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@suzy17 😘

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Hey @suzy17  if you scroll down to the blog you’ll see the competition post 😊

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

Tagged you on the post lovely. It was in the Blogs ❤