cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Award Winners FINAL SQUARE.jpg

To celebrate our first annual Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards 2019, we’re offering all Beauty Club Community members the chance to WIN all of the Award Winning products worth over £500

For your chance to WIN simply comment below and tell us about your favourite product that has transformed your beauty regime for the better. 

Here's a list of the winners you'll win:

Hot new arrival - Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette 

First class for cheeks - Benefit Hoola Powder Bronzer 

Can't live without foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Game changer for eyes - Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette 

Must-have mascara - Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara 

Best lipstick of all-time - MAC Cosmetic Lipstick 

Cult Cleanser - Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser 

Best hardworking moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 

Best power serum- Clarins Double Serum 

Skin saving mask - GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask 

Essential for eyes - Lancome Genifique Light Pearl Youth Activating Eye and Lash Serum 

Haircare superstar - Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 

Male grooming essential - Kiehl's Facial Fuel 

Fragrance for her - YSL Black Opium EDP

Fragrance for him - Hugo Boss Bottled EDT

Beauty icon - Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

Editor's Pick - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 

Good luck! Competition closes on Friday 12 July. One winner will be chosen at random. 

T&Cs apply. Please click here for full details

Not yet a Debenhams Beauty Club Community member? Sign up now and be part of our exclusive forum dedicated to all things beauty. Once joined, you can enter competitions, recommend products to fellow beauty lovers, share your beauty dilemma and stay up-to-date with all the latest trends and inspiration on our blog. Here's are a few links to see the types of things you can be involved in once you've joined...

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Makeup/bd-p/Makeup

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/New-on-You/bd-p/newonyou2

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog-News-Offers-Promotions/bg-p/TheBlogOffers

1,244 Comments
ANAT58895
Winging It

The benfit hoola compressed powder is a life saver when travel and never lets you down. quality product and at a great price.

Deja1214
Winging It

@SarahS I absolutely love Mac lipstick and especially the shade Girl About Town. I thought lipstick was for the more mature lady but I soon realised it was just amazing- for everyone! 

Nada
First Base

Thanx for this giveaway 😍😢

I love all but I'm in love with urban decay naked reloaded eyeshadow palette 🙈

I hope I win 😙

Love u 😚

Rhizzi
First Base

Anything Clinique is a winner for me as I have very sensitive skin. 

Linz72
Multimasker

What an amazing prize fingers & toes crossed.

My fav ever couldnt live without product would have to be Clarins Alpine cleansing milk.

Omg leaves your skin so soft like a baby and doesnt leave any dryness or tightness behind.

To me this is an award winning product it does exactly what it says.

Twirlyswirl79
Winging It

My game changing product is Benefit Bad Gal Lash. I always struggle to find a decent mascara. I love separated lashes with good volume and this delivers. People always ask what mascara I wear 

shazdu
Winging It

Estee Lauder double wear foundation is excellent, wouldn't use any other.

shirlz51
Winging It

Love Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.Have used it since it came out.

Jennyjane
Fresh Face

GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask  It’s great 

Gwenne1
First Base

I love MAC lipstick and use it every day - nothing else comes close and I've never looked back since I first tried them

bevmichelle50
Fresh Face

Absolutely love the Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser , i used to have a lot of break outs, but since i've been using it, i've not had one single spot break out what so ever! non greasy too

Sooze47
Fresh Face

My latest beauty buy is Clinique Moisture Surge 72 hour moisturiser.  So silky.  It keeps my skin feeling great all day.

littlemsblondy
Getting Lippy

Wow

The prize of all prizes. 

I've used 11 out of  17 products and have to admit that All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  has won my heart as well as Beauty Icon of the year ❤

Elisegh
Winging It

My cult product is Estée Lauder Night Repair Serum because after using it regularly for few years I noticed a visible improvement on my skin. I look younger! The texture is also great! Everyone over 30 should give it a try! 

cherokee01
Fresh Face

Mine has got to be Lancôme’s Genefique youth activating concentrate. Makes your skin glow and feel super smooth. 

Glossygirl88
Getting Lippy

It's hard to choose between the Clarins gentle cleanser and Double Serum - both are amazing products in my skincare routine.  I love the cleanser as it balances my skin so well (I think that the dry skin cleanser was too heavy for summer use, so this works wonders).  The serum is superb at hydration and anti ageing and my make up always glides on afterwards thanks Smiley Very Happy

Denho
Winging It

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser 

Gretel
Winging It

Clarins Double Serum.

Had this serum bought for me as a christmas present.  I have used it ever since. It leaves my skin silky smooth and leaves me with a healthy glow.

lthompson68
Getting Lippy

##Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is a revelation, why spend all that time applying make up for it to wear off throughout the day! A magical product and an amazing prize 🤞🏻🥰😍

Jayelleff15
Winging It

I love Clinique’s range so much in fact I don’t think I’ve ever had a product of theirs I didn’t like so I’d love to try the “Best hardworking moisturiser” - Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 

Beautique
First Base

I would love to win this amazing stash as I adore so many of them but don't have the funds.

Bestbud77
Winging It

I always thought a face serum would make my face greasy. I tried a few before trying CLARINS DOUBLE SERUM it makes my face wonderfully comfortable, soft & glowing & all though more expensive... I can live without it!

Claudia95
Winging It

For me, the best product I bought in Debenhams was the Urban Decay Brow Blade Pencil. I cannot go out without wearing it. Now, my brows are always on fleek!! 😉  

p.s. the girl who helped to choose the best shade for me was really nice! 😊

MFL1276
Multimasker

@SarahS Wowww what a great prize to win 😍😍😍

The product that has changed my life got to be the "Double Serum" by "Clarins" which is worth every penny and really works.Highly recommend it to you all 😉

Jadoo82
Getting Lippy

Wow that’s an amazing opportunity to win. My favorite has to be clinique moisture surge. It has an amazing non greasy texture and feels fresh on skin. 

I have never won anything , I hope i will be lucky enough this time😊. 

Shah
Getting Lippy

My favourite product is Clarins double serum it’s change my skin a lot reduce the lines and hydrated feel fresh.

popikaoana
Winging It

Estee Lauder Double Wear totally changed my life as I've been struggling with acne for more than 10 years and it manages to cover all those years of scars and pigmentation.

Beautylover79
Winging It

Wow what an amazing prize! My favourite beauty product is Elemis cleansing balm as leaves my skin feeling amazing. 

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

Thank you   & all the beauty admin team for an other fabulous opportunity. were a very spoilt community! Good luck to all our amazing regulars🙏☘ 

- ALL NIGHTER URBAN DECAY SETTING SPRAY❤-

Having only recently found this god send about 7/8 month's ago I could not imagine going without this MUST HAVE! It leaves my makeup sitting perfectly for HOURS! 

- ORGINIS  HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS❤

I use this cream every evening without fail. It smells absolutely Devine. Its a lovely  texture, a little goes a long way! Feels my skin feeling smooth  fresh & After years of negotiations on my beauty routine it has left  my skin glowing and super healthy, its my holy grain

- B6 BUMBLE & BUMBLE INVISABLE OIL HEAT/UV PRIMER❤

This  is a miracle for my hair, has a lovely fragrance it does exactly as it says , my hair is in strong condition & protected  from heat damage.   

Tarnjit
Going Pro

Hi @SarahS my beauty product has to be the urban decay setting spray, simply because I find my finish flawless when I use it and I can get 2 uses out of it! It double as a primer before makeup as well as as a setting spray helping to keep it set all day and looking flawless cannot rave about it enough!! Fingers crossed this is a dream win!! Xoxo 

Dippybird2
Fresh Face

What an Amazing prize. I love Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation. Covers all my imperfections perfectly.

Leanne
Getting Lippy

Urban Decays All Nighter Setting Spray has been my best discovery and is something I couldn't live without in my makeup routine..... knowing that my makeup will look as  fresh as when I put it on hours before is superb x

Jules_2181
Beauty Crush
@SarahS First and foremost, Thank you for an amazing opportunity.....for me personally it would be a first for variety of the wonderful products, My favourite product that has transformed my beauty regime for the better, is the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, it has done wonders to help improve dark pigmentation, my uneven skin tone, and brightened my complexion. A definite game changer 💕❤️💕
beatiemama
Fresh Face

I love Clinique  Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator, it has really made a differecne to my ageing, dry

skin

Pisces10
Fresh Face

I like Sancuary Spa Mande Lular, it has a lovely smell and is a good moisturiser

AndreaTink
Winging It

Has to be Dior forever foundation. I get rosacea on my nose and cheeks and I find this gives me an excellent coverage without feeling too thick and cloggy on my face. Is cloggy a word lol??

Clairebybear
Getting Lippy

My sister got me Badgal Bang! Black Volumising Mascara 8.5G - Benefit for Christmas and i now live in it. So great at lengthening and volume building without any clump, perfect too as my previous go-to mascara had been discontinued.

Also don't be put off the price of Supermud#174 Clearing Treatment Face Mask 100G - GLAMGLOW   It literally clears my skin of any spots, blemishes and pores. It's can be a real life saver and i have turned most people i know onto it because it's just so effective. 

Queenbee1973
Nailing It

My life saver and game changer within my daily makeup routine would have to be the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray, I work very long hours a d even after 14 hours my make up has not shifted! 

Fabulous giveaway 😍 

SueH
First Base

Elemis pro collagen marine cream has saved my skin. Would be thrilled to win as I love trying new products.

Angela50
First Base

This is my very first ever post here and I would love to win all of these samples! I thoroughly enjoy trying new products on my mature skin and especially like Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme + anti aging creme from my last set of free samples. Thank you x

mummyantill
Fresh Face

it has to be the urban decay setting spray I'd never used one untill I got it as a beauty tester with you now I wouldn't go out without it x

Adie1
First Base

Amazing products wow love opium

Jewles
First Base

My beauty regime changed when I bought my first Estée Lauder product, I have never looked back and only use Estée Lauder, night repair, complex night repair, moisturisers, foundation, I love them all!!

Teri1
Fresh Face

My hero product is Clarins Double Serum. I’m 50 now and have used this serum for the past 10 years. I’m often complimented on my skin and I’m convinced that it’s due to to the serum.

A little tip also is that I also love to massage in Clarins Blue Orchid facial oil (smells amazing Heart) generously on my face before applying a face mask and relaxing for 15 minutes a couple of times a week ... my own little spa treat!

A great prize in store for someone, good luck fellow beauty fiends 😀! X

Claire45
Blending In

My daughter treated me to the Urban Decay eye pallette for my birthday.

All I can say is WOW!!!

Absolutely love it!!!

Lorna7
First Base

Hi, my favourite is the clinique moisture surge replenishing hydration, my cousin introduced me to it two years ago and it have left my skin glowing, I have some pigmentation on my skin and is helping with that and my face feel soft and hydrated.

Frannmollz
Getting Lippy

Chanel le volume mascara has to be the beautt product that changed my life it gives an instant wow when applied I've never had such good results for length and volume its clump free last the day and if the first application is not quite enough its buildable waterproof means waterproof and its worth every penny 

Danielle30
Fresh Face

Hi beauty community and @SarahS ..!

For me, it has to be the Clinique moisture surge - I have combination skin and it’s really hard to find a product that has the adequate balance of moisturising the skin without encouraging further oil. This is like a serum based product without the expensive price tag...! Having the joys of both elements makes my skincare routine truly difficult but this has changed my look totally. My skin feels hydrated, healthy, radiant without feeling heavy or as though my pores are clogged. Equally, my make up doesn’t slide off during the day. 

I feel really fortunate I get to try my new samples through this community! I’d be overjoyed to get to try some of the other winning items - beauty addict over here..!

Good luck everyone!

MRSWADDERS1976
Fresh Face

I 😍♥️ benefit hoola powder. The brush it comes with even helps to achieve a contoured look. It's sun-kissed but not fake .Love love love 

laurenstevens3
Getting Lippy

Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer has transformed my beauty regime for the better.