cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Award Winners FINAL SQUARE.jpg

To celebrate our first annual Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards 2019, we’re offering all Beauty Club Community members the chance to WIN all of the Award Winning products worth over £500

For your chance to WIN simply comment below and tell us about your favourite product that has transformed your beauty regime for the better. 

Here's a list of the winners you'll win:

Hot new arrival - Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette 

First class for cheeks - Benefit Hoola Powder Bronzer 

Can't live without foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Game changer for eyes - Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette 

Must-have mascara - Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara 

Best lipstick of all-time - MAC Cosmetic Lipstick 

Cult Cleanser - Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser 

Best hardworking moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 

Best power serum- Clarins Double Serum 

Skin saving mask - GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask 

Essential for eyes - Lancome Genifique Light Pearl Youth Activating Eye and Lash Serum 

Haircare superstar - Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 

Male grooming essential - Kiehl's Facial Fuel 

Fragrance for her - YSL Black Opium EDP

Fragrance for him - Hugo Boss Bottled EDT

Beauty icon - Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

Editor's Pick - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 

Good luck! Competition closes on Friday 12 July. One winner will be chosen at random. 

T&Cs apply. Please click here for full details

Not yet a Debenhams Beauty Club Community member? Sign up now and be part of our exclusive forum dedicated to all things beauty. Once joined, you can enter competitions, recommend products to fellow beauty lovers, share your beauty dilemma and stay up-to-date with all the latest trends and inspiration on our blog. Here's are a few links to see the types of things you can be involved in once you've joined...

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Makeup/bd-p/Makeup

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/New-on-You/bd-p/newonyou2

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog-News-Offers-Promotions/bg-p/TheBlogOffers

1,244 Comments
bjojouk
Winging It

Hiya everyone! 

Am am only about 10 minutes new to all this but am taking a little time out for me 🙌 

so I looked through the list, I’ve not ever owned any of these products however I did use my sisters Mac lipstick Matte Lipstick 3G - Modern Temptress - MAC Cosmetics and I loved it, it was lovely to apply and stayed on all night.

I noticed the boss fragrance for men Boss The Scent For Him Eau De Toilette - HUGO BOSS , lovely fragrance and I bought it for my eldest son which I think he is nearing towards the end of.

This is a fabulous prize so good luck 🤞 to everyone #beautyqueens 

NatashaeJones
Total Glossip

This is amazing! My favourite beauty product that’s literally changed everything for me would be the Laura Mercier translucent powder! It’s incredible. It adds this amazing vale, keeps everything locked into place and makes my skin look absolutely flawless! It’s my favourite powder and the one I always go to! The Becca highlighter in Moonstone is one of my favourites as well. Makes me look so glowing and flawless, the combination of two is spot on!

Saima1
Fresh Face

Best foundation 

This is, hands down, the best foundation i've ever used. It has excellent coverage and makes my skin look flawless and lasts all day.

Momena
Fresh Face

This is amzing!

I want to win my favourite beauty product is  estee lauder double wear foundation i have been using it for over 3 years now and i don't think I'll ever change it. Best foundation ever, blends beautifully with my skin and stays on my face for hours

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Saima1 Glad you found a decent foundation , I have  samples for this haven’t yet had a proper chance to test it out. I have given two different shades, which was a bit confusing.

Saima1
Fresh Face

This is amazing!

My favourite beauty product Is YSL Black Opium EDP.

This is my favourite fragrance. Smell so beautiful and amazing.

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

I love DoubleWear! Although I've found it to be a little too heavy for me in this heat! 🖤

Meme78
Getting Lippy

I've not tried it yet, but heard good things.  Foundations are always a love of mine, as do hard to find a good fit for my skin tone.  

ViktorijaSim
Nailing It

I am in love with GLAMGLOW mask! Glamglow smells so lush, and leaves my skin soft and smooth! 

Thanks for amazing chance to win! <3

Good luck Beauties <3

Wowrac
Winging It

The Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation is so amazing at evening out my skin tone, covering any blemishes/ redness on my face and keeping my skin from getting oily! Also a cleanser with AHA to exfoliate and get rid of any dead skin cells really helped improve my skin texture and keep acne at bay, prepping my skin for the foundation. 

angel123
Getting Lippy

I would love to win the prize it would be a dream come true,There is a couple of products I just love firstly is the rollerlash from benefit it really gives a good look that doesn't look to false,I'm in love with the original Chanel Chance its not over the top and I have to add Chanel no5 when I want abit more of a intense hit,this is a fantastic prize whoever wins it are very lucky I just🙏 its me 😊

NuttyGinge
Total Glossip

Wow @SarahS such an amazing prize 😯 setting spray defiantly upped my make up game and the Urban decay all night is the best I've tried so far, well deserving of the award.

Looking forward to trying glam glow and the benefit mascara 🥰

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@toddie32 Aww anytime lovely! Which smashbox primer is this one? They have a few.💜

toddie32
Beauty Crush

@Pineapple I use the smashbox original photo finish primer. Never tried any of the others. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@toddie32 Thanks! I hear soooo much about it, but not had a chance to try it out yet😊.

Khansa
Winging It

Omg !! Such a great prize !! I love the  Kiehl's ultra facial cream This is my go to moisturizer. I’ve gone through at least 4 jars already and I have 2 more backups in my makeup kit. It’s a simple, solid product. I have dry skin that’s extremely sensitive and acne prone and this helps hydrate all day without breaking me out. I have tried MANY “basic” moisturizers and none of them last as long or have results as good as this one. The formula is a lot like First Aid Beauty’s moisturizer but is way less heavy. It’s also way thicker than the yellow bottle of moisturizer from Clinique which I thought was way too thin and greasy and would constantly break me out. This is definitely a holy grail product, it’s like a high end Cetaphil and the price isn’t bad considering this jar lasts me about 2-3 months. Good luck to everyone ♥️ and fingers crossed 🤞

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

Amazing competition, as always! Thank you for these opportunities you give us!

Both Benefit's Bad Gal BANG & Urban Decay's All Nighter quickly became my all time favourites , I've re-purchased each a few times! I really want to try some of the others that won eventually too!

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Saima1 

Glad you have found your fav foundation. It is really good but it's not my favourite one.

hvgardnerxx
First Base

A Dream in One Picture! 

I just cant decide between my favourites: 

-Estée Lauder double wear foundation is my absolute night out ‘go to’. With a soft, full coverage finish and long wear ability it is perfect for those ‘keep it on all night without looking in the mirror’ evenings. 

-Hoola Benefit Bronzer smells like chocolate and dusts onto your skin to create a natural, bronzed ‘beach babe’ glow, even without foundation! 

I would love love love to try the rest of these products. 

Thank you for the opportunity @Nilly310 Free Gift - Mystery Gift - Debenhams 

Suzieblu
Getting Lippy

Wow wow wow!

I would l💜ve to win this set! Full of must have products from top beauty brands. Who wouldn’t want it!!! 

My favourite beauty changer has to be #UrbanDecay All Nighter setting spray, thanks to #DebenhamsBeautyClub. I have tried a few different brands previously with very poor results. However #UrbanDecay Setting Spray works a treat, no more topping up as the day/night goes on. 

SairaLee
Getting Lippy

MAC Strobe Cream in Gold Lite has been such a fantastic addition to my skincare/make-up routine.  This product is great for days when I want to add some extra moisture or/and radiance to my face.  It absorbs really quickly and leaves a non-greasy, smooth and glowy finish.  I love using it under my make-up whenever I want to make my skin look brighter, more awake and naturally glowy.  The product feels so refreshing on the skin as well and is perfect on days when I feel a little tired.  Love it!

cblymie
Winging It

Wow, that's one hell of a prize. 

Game changer for me has to be the MAC lipstick. They're unbeatable for shade range and staying power. 

HayleyOB
Fresh Face

I've been using Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream for years, which has kept my skin soft and supple over the years... so that's the base sorted... and only recently did I stumble across Kat Von D's make up range in your store and cant get enough of it! I snapped up her eyeshadow palette and mascara... and have just begun a collection of her lipsticks! Love the creamy texture of them! 😁

Mukulika
Getting Lippy

I should start by mentioning that it is an excellent giveaway with an lovely selection of beauty products. There are 2 game changers for me - Clarins double serum and Clinique Moisture Surge. Clinique Moisture Surge is the perfect moisturiser for the year round as it’s not greasy and provides long lasting hydration. Clarins double serum works like a charm and I am always happy to notice the difference in the morning with every use. Personally I stress more on skincare than makeup because if you have perfect skin you makeup is flawless. I am sure most of you would agree with me here. The winner would be lucky to get all the amazing products. I have to admit I haven’t tried a bunch of them but I am sure it would be lovely. Thank you Debenhams for organising this. Good luck all and fingers crossed 😊.

Leannekw
Beauty Crush

Wow!! What an amazing competition!

Clinque moisture surge changed my beauty routine since I was 15, I used to get get awful makeup patches, my foundation would cling in certain places, I got moisture surge from a near by beauty outlet and oh my gosh my Mymensingh skin has never been so hydrated, I now use a mixeture of moisturisers but this one I always put on before my primer as it's amazing 

junebabyjen
Getting Lippy

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner  - gives me the best sexy eyes! and the line is so clean

Cornelia
Fresh Face

Estée Lauder double wear foundation has to be the number 1 of all foundations for me, I don’t wear a lot of make up when I’m working but when I’m getting ready for a night on the tiles... it’s all about the base for me 😊..  and everything else just glides into place 😉 

CaroNej
Winging It

I would say clarins double serum has been a great addition to my routine along with that aloe toner,  the only one that sends to keep the pesky spots at bay! 

What an amazing chance to try all of those products!

DJS
Fresh Face

Definitely cannot live without Mac lipstick or my all nighter setting spray, literally my lifesaver everyday 💕

Laurie_23
All Eyes on Me

It’s got to be Urban Decay Naked Reloaded for me! The pigmented range of shades are perfect for any occasion day or night. I love the mix if classic smokey browns and golds to the new, modern pink shades. Love it 😍 

svarada
Winging It

The Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara is incredible! I love the wat my eyes look Smiley Happy

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  I'm glad my self that I gave it another chance,  I love it

besalonso
Fresh Face

I absolutely love all these products, but my life-changing has been the Lancome Advanced Genifique Light Pearl Serum. I love massaging my eyes with this serum- it is so fresh!

WillowDawnCalde
Winging It

Naturally Wicked Hand and Foot Scrub, it's really great and leaves your hands and feet feeling really smooth and silky

Taylorlauren365
Fresh Face

My game changer 100% has to be Avant Deluxe Hyaluronic Acid Vivifying Face & Eye Night Cream.

i struggled for so long to find a cream that wouldn’t irritate my sensitive skin but one that would also get rid of my dry skin too! 

I came across Avant and it’s the best thing I ever ordered, I would 100% recommend it to anyone!

Meme78
Getting Lippy

My favourite products has to be Emma Hardie cleansing balm, as it hydrrates skin in a way which no other cleanser can do. I love the fact it is a multi tasker as it can be used as a face mask and balm all over your skin.

JacStn
Getting Lippy

The product I can't live without is Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Renew and Repair Serum.  I managed to get some to test and now can't live without it, I wish it wasn't so expensive but you do only need a tiny bit.  My skin is plump, smooth and hydrated, I always try to get it when it's on offer!

sc1858
Winging It

I absolutely love Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. In the summer I switch to Double Wear Light 💖💖💖

#esteelauderdoublewear 

Gen
Winging It

My all time favorite is Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser. My face feels clean and brand new every time i use it. 

Thank you Debenhams for bringing a wide choices for our beauty products! More power!

skylark590
Winging It

Benefit brow products, have a problem with pigment and these products give good easy coverage.

missybeauty
Total Glossip

My favorite product has to be the Supermud#174 Clearing Treatment Face Mask 100G - GLAMGLOW  as it always saves me when I get unexpected breakouts!

makeup-addict
All Eyes on Me

@SarahS This is such an amazing giveaway.

It’s got to be Clearly Corrective Brightening Smoothing Moisture Treatment 50Ml - Kiehls  

@DJMcCumiskey recently sent me a sample in our swap and it’s a miracle cream! My face has never been so clear, the stubborn scars are finally disappearing and fast. I never would have used this if it wasn’t for the swap 🥰 total game changer 😁

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

@makeup-addict  That makes me so happy to hear that!  😀  So glad you're loving it and it's amazing for your skin and doing good!  😘

That's what I love about doing swaps, you get to try something you'd have maybe not thought of trying before, a new brand, or even something you've wanted to try for a while but didn't want to fork out for the full-size.  Then when you realise you love it, you can then treat yourself to it!  💕

I'm loving and using the makeup bag every day btw!  💕💕

Irthale
Winging It

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray really a game changer!

Before I started using it always was carrying my make up bag with cushion foundation, powder, and blushes. Now my hands are free and I can rely on the spray for four-plus hours definitely. Very impressive difference! Gonna purchase another bottle if not win the prize! Smiley Wink

claudiaramos16
Fresh Face

Hi,

One of my favourite products is the Clarins Gentle Exfoliator. Definitely is the product that I always buy and buy...when it ends.

Thanks for this opportunity. Smiley Wink 

Hets2
Getting Lippy

Wow what an amazing giveaway and would be delighted to be in this win these award winning products. My beauty regime has completely changed for the better with one and only Urban All Nighter setting spray. I was never keen on primers and setting spray but this product has converted me completely and I use this as a primer and a setting spray and highly recommend this to friends & family.  

charljadepotter
Going Pro

@SarahS  My favourite product that has transformed my beauty regime is Clinique Superbalanced Makeup in the shade Alabaster. Its the perfect foundation for me and the only one I use. Its exactly the right shade for me and it is always hard for me to get makeup light enough. I can use just a little bit or build it up when I feel like I need a bit extra and my skin always looks nice when I'm wearing it x

Anonymous
Not applicable

The beauty product that has changed the game for me is the Lancôme immortelle reset serum. It is the second time I have bought this product and it is amazing, sinks into your skin, leaving skin plumped and fresh. I had never heard of LOccitane but thought I would try it, gave my sister a sample of mine she said its amazing as she has very dry skin. I have never found a good serum but this truly is good.

Hun
Getting Lippy

Wow! Absolutely exciting win! Glamglow supermud clearing treatment mask was an absolute game changer for my skin. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Julia always listen to pineapple! Woman LOLxx