cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Award Winners FINAL SQUARE.jpg

To celebrate our first annual Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards 2019, we’re offering all Beauty Club Community members the chance to WIN all of the Award Winning products worth over £500

For your chance to WIN simply comment below and tell us about your favourite product that has transformed your beauty regime for the better. 

Here's a list of the winners you'll win:

Hot new arrival - Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette 

First class for cheeks - Benefit Hoola Powder Bronzer 

Can't live without foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Game changer for eyes - Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette 

Must-have mascara - Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara 

Best lipstick of all-time - MAC Cosmetic Lipstick 

Cult Cleanser - Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser 

Best hardworking moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 

Best power serum- Clarins Double Serum 

Skin saving mask - GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask 

Essential for eyes - Lancome Genifique Light Pearl Youth Activating Eye and Lash Serum 

Haircare superstar - Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 

Male grooming essential - Kiehl's Facial Fuel 

Fragrance for her - YSL Black Opium EDP

Fragrance for him - Hugo Boss Bottled EDT

Beauty icon - Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

Editor's Pick - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 

Good luck! Competition closes on Friday 12 July. One winner will be chosen at random. 

T&Cs apply. Please click here for full details

Not yet a Debenhams Beauty Club Community member? Sign up now and be part of our exclusive forum dedicated to all things beauty. Once joined, you can enter competitions, recommend products to fellow beauty lovers, share your beauty dilemma and stay up-to-date with all the latest trends and inspiration on our blog. Here's are a few links to see the types of things you can be involved in once you've joined...

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Makeup/bd-p/Makeup

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/New-on-You/bd-p/newonyou2

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog-News-Offers-Promotions/bg-p/TheBlogOffers

1,244 Comments
ravishingrab
Beauty Crush

Wow🥰🥰🥰Great to hear about this .

Well first of all I would say that being a part of this hustling and bustling community has been quite game changer for me as I get to try so many awesome luxury beauty branbds courtesy to Debenhams weekly free samples.And getting so many information about beauty bargains, products reviews and what not!!!

My favourite life changing products are Chanel Leau which I bought full size after we received the lovely Chanel sample and Nars Climax mascara which has literally made me stop using lash curler or having lash lifts.  

Love 💖 you Debenhams 

valentina-black
Getting Lippy

i love the von kat products . am disabled so the product are hard for me to purchase would love to win the prize to experence so class products

Chez
Getting Lippy

I would love 😍 to win a sample of your Mascara. I've been using max factor Mascara. Black Opium Eau De Parfum 90Ml Quilted Jacket - Yves Saint Laurent  thanks for everything @SarahS 

I have short 👀 lashes  & would love 😍 to try yours to see the difference in the length & I would report bk on how good it is.

I love ❤️ your products. Thanks for this opportunity finger crossed 🤞 I get picked 😊👀💄

Lillybelle
First Base

@SarahSI recently had a free makeover by Urban decay. It was Awesome. Being a more mature woman, I would rarely visit what I thought to be make up for younger woman. But the makeup is just Amazing, I love the skin products and amazing eye shadow colours. I would absolutely love to win all those wonderful products because I have a amazing daughter who deserves to share them with me.  

Chez
Getting Lippy

Help

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Oh my @SarahS  my game changer is the urban decay  all nighter setting spray omg its changed my whole experince if makeup 

I wassnt a setter lol but this makes my makeup flawless all day.

Thanku debehnams girls for letting me in on your secret😍😍💕💕💕

DalilaSeca
Beauty Crush

Amazing opportunity to win some beauty essentials 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 thank you!!

Estee Lauder double wear foundation has to be my all time favourite beauty product. Not only blends really nice on my skin it also leaves it feeling moisturized unlike other foundations that I have tried that leaves my skin feeling super dry, I already have dry skin so this really is the best foundation I have tried so far, I recommended to my sister which also really likes this product.

Jstorah92
Fresh Face

Would love to win this as can’t afford expensive things and this would be used and so appreciated good luck everyone 

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

I don't know how to express how much I love Kat Von D Tattoo Liner!!! I could go out naked, but not without using my Tattoo Liner. Love, love, love!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Anniie You're welcome Smiley Happy Heart.

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

Just noticed that my post has disappeared 🤨😌 .. Thank you @SarahS  & all the beauty admin team for an other fabulous opportunity. were a very spoilt community! Good luck to all our amazing regulars🙏☘ 

- ALL NIGHTER URBAN DECAY SETTING SPRAY❤-

Having only recently found this god send about 7/8 month's ago I could not imagine going without this MUST HAVE! It leaves my makeup sitting perfectly for HOURS! 

- ORGINIS  HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS❤

I use this cream every evening without fail. It smells absolutely Devine. Its a lovely  texture, a little goes a long way! Feels my skin feeling smooth  fresh & After years of negotiations on my beauty routine it has left  my skin glowing and super healthy, its my holy grain

- B6 BUMBLE & BUMBLE INVISABLE OIL HEAT/UV PRIMER❤

This  is a miracle for my hair, has a lovely fragrance it does exactly as it says , my hair is in strong condition & protected  from heat damage.   

Thanks @MFBeauty1  for tagging me lovely, glad  you did as noticed my post from last night disappeared☘💕

Lindsay2
Multimasker

Thank you @SarahS what an amazing competition! I would love to win this as I haven't tried any of these products. I've been wanting an Urban Decay palette for ages and heard so many good things about the Clinique Moisturiser too.

My current favourite product is the Benefit Coralista Blush, it really perks up my pale skin and it's buildable too so great for day to night looks.

Good luck everyone!

Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

Wow it would be amazing to win these products 😍.

I have used benefit bad girl mascara and love it!

Tried lancome genifique as I brought the beauty Advent calendar and there was a sample.

I love and use Mac lipstick 💖

I have dry skin and have been using Estee Lauder perfectionist foundation and it has improved my skin.

I would love to win these 😍

Lindsay2
Multimasker

@Betty1 Thought I would tag you as not sure if you've seen this post x

Sabz20
First Base
Estee Lauder double wear took my makeup to a whole different level. I have acne prone skin so i end up having scars and marks but this foundation covers everything.
Hikari
Winging It

Really like Hugo boss scent! Good, strong and classic. Would like to win this.

Billie82
Blending In

Hello everyone my name is Billie and I’m new here, this is my first post. I’m older then most of you probably and have just discovered how much I love makeup!!! I really don’t have any favorites YET but I’m sure in time I will. I’m learning and I love it! I am trying a lot of different age creams of course trying to get rid of the wrinkles lol. I love mascara but it doesn’t love me, for some reason I have a terrible time, I don’t really have any lashes so I’m sure that’s the issue lol. Anyway ladies it was awesome talking to everyone! Thank you so much, I hope I can get in on a trial, I would give honest feedback in a timely manner! Thank you for your time. 

Always Billie   

Billie82
Blending In

Hello everyone my name is Billie and I’m new here, today is my first day! So I’m pretty new to makeup, don’t really know how to use a lot of the new stuff, I’m old school but trying to learn the cool kids way! Right now my main thing is anti aging, that would be my #1 L’Oréal age perfect. But I’m up for suggestions!!! I use this because it was given to me. Thank you. Always Billie.

Ibby2628
Winging It

Would love to win this prize, love all the products listed.

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

The product that has transformed my beauty routine is Benefit Vanity flare eyeshadow, it has the gorgeous nude shades that are perfect for day & night with a mirror included.

shreena_kul
Nailing It

Wow I would love to win this. I love all these products!

Ooooh this one is a hard one to choose. I am going for Editor's Pick - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. This Kat Von D Tattoo Liner is the best eyeliner ever! It never smudges and remains intact for the whole day, even if you don't put setting spray, it will be there from morning to night! It has definitely transformed my beauty regime and their video has finally taught me how to do a winged eyeliner. Highly recommended.

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

My favourite product that has transformed my beauty regime for the better is hands down All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  💜 I feel (and I know many will agree) it’s the best setting spray available, my makeup always looks freshly applied even hours later when using this 🙌🏼 It’s also an absolute life saver in the summer for us oily skin ladies as it helps to keep everything in place and not budge! I recommend it to anyone and everyone no matter what skin type x  

MOL
Beauty Crush

Hi @SarahS , My favourite product that changes my  skincare regime for the better is Estee lauder's Day Wear and it's set+refresh mist. 

It improves my skin texture and makeup routine really a lot. 

Galara01
Going Pro

@Billie82  I'm with you on the anti aging as I'm not in the 1st flush of youth  Good Luck x

alexa410
Multimasker

wow ! 

The product that totally changed my life has to be the Origins Drink up Intensive Mask! Drink Up Intensive#8482 Overnight Face Mask 100Ml - Origins  Because no matter how dry, dehydrated and dull my skin would look like I know I can always rely on it to bring it back to life Smiley LOL

From the winners selection, definitely THe UD all nigheter setting spray! total game-changer - similar to my beloved dry shampoo , can't imagine my life without it hahaha :hear:

Good luck everyone!

Jensbumislife
Getting Lippy

I have skin that's basically a hot mess at any given moment; as the poor smashbox girls discovered when I appeared at the studio prior to the beauty awards with a blotchy red face from the heat, sweating profusely; with the mother of all pimple erupting on my lower lip line 🤢!

Having quite oily skin means make up has a delightful habit of melting off my face like ice cream on a hot day approximately 7.4 minutes after application, turns red at the merest hint of physical exertion and don't even get me started on the pimples that not even medicated face wash will shift so imagine my glee when, at the tender age of 18, I discovered urban decay all nighter setting spray! I couldn't believe my luck when I tried it out one Saturday night (which I can't really remember now) and found that my make up was still firmly in place the following day when I rolled out of bed in search of something to shift my hangover! I've waxed lyrical about it ever since.

Becca4
Winging It

What a fantastic prize! ❤️ My favourite is the Clinique Moisture Surge moisturiser, absolutely love it! 

Julia
Beauty Icon

This year I have tried the best products that I don't know why I haven't tried before,  what has changed for me for ever is the Este Lauder double wear foundation is  definitely the bestttt foundation out there having combo skin this foundation helps to stay on all day, and then finishing with ofcourse all Nighter setting spray 🤞🤞🤞

@SarahS 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Julia I'm glad you gave that one another go!😊

Hiiiii there @Jensbumislife 😂😂💜.

Alexia
Getting Lippy

Wow this is such an amazing bundle,would love to win xx

The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray has to be the one that completely changed my beauty routine as I have combination skin and especially in summer my makeup used to simply melt off my face,but since using it I go an entire day without needing to touch up my makeup.

Weeweegie
Blending In

Wow, what an amazing prize!

My current life saver would be the Clarins Double Serum which works so well for my skin.

Fingers now crossed for the opportunity to try all of these award winning products! 

SparkyJ
Going Pro

What an amazing prize @SarahS  you spoil us! For me the bareminerals skin longevity serum and cleansing oil have been worked wonders for my skin 😀

good luck everyone!❤️

Gracesmylie
Winging It

Wow!! Even looking at the photo makes me drool lol!

I love the benefit mascara, it makes my lashes soo long and not clumpy. I had so many people compliment me on my eye makeup when I wore it!

I would love to try the kat von d mostly I've heard amazing things about her products! I've also never tried urban decay🙈

shazdu
Winging It

I have only ever  in the past 46 years since being 17, used Estee Lauder perfumes and the foundation, eyeshadows, lipsticks and mascara etc. I would be so happy to try something new.

Betty1
Going Pro

@SarahS what a dreamy prize 🔥🔥

My life changing product is the clarins beauty flash balm, this stuff transforms my face, it makes me feel more awake, I use it as a primer, moisturiser or as a mask. 

Betty1
Going Pro

@Lindsay2 thank you so much, I've entered 😁😁

Lindsay2
Multimasker

@Betty1 You're welcome, good luck! 😃

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

That is amazing !!

all the products are best and deserved the award !!

i love Estée Lauder double wear foundation

its one of the best

💖

Lorka5
Getting Lippy

I do love the Estee Lauder double wear foundation - it seems to last longer on my skin than others. 

I would love to try all these products especially the Clarins Double Serum as the reviews are amazing. Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Rosie2
Fresh Face

I love the BADgal Bang mascara and the Benefit total moisture facial cream. Haven't found a moisturizer that my skin loves as much as this. 😍

Chunky_Punk
First Base

Kat Von D tattoo liner for sure! My go to along side lash liner both in trooper black 🖤

Babymaker
Nailing It

My favourite skincare product at the minute would have to be my Capture Totale Dream Skin Advanced Serum 50Ml - DIOR as it just does everything. I want it to do and it makes my skin look better naked. 🤩

marie333
Winging It

This year I discovered the ysl high cover concealer pen ,, i love its texture and how it’s blends so easily,, it also covers my red areas on my chin and cheek amazingly,, thank you ysl.... also I can no longer live with out blotting papers,, currently I am using the cyo brand,, there are some blotting papers than come with a mirrored compact and a sponge to pick the papers up with and blot your face.

toddie32
Beauty Crush

Thanks for tagging me @Pineapple 

Would be fab to win all those products.

For me I have to say smashbox primer has changed my routine as I wear it every day as it just leaves a smooth silky layer on my skin and when I add foundation on top it just looks so much better than if i didnt have the primer on. 

Pri1
Fresh Face

Benefit Hoola Powder Bronzer Is my fave product for sure!! Can be used as a great eyeshadow too so it’s a perfect multipurpose make up product for the make up bag whilst travelling!

Arzoo
Getting Lippy

@SarahS Thank you 😍

i love my kat von d ink well liner, made putting on my liner so easy and definitely made my life easy

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

Wow that's some prize! 😍😍😍

From the list it would have to UD setting spray. I use it every day and literally nothing nudges which means I don't have to keep popping to the bathroom to top up my make up so i have more time for shopping �

Off the list it would have to be the Kiehls SPF  - it doesn't feel like a chore to put on every day because i don't notice I have it on and it doesn't clog my pores

XO

Carmen1
Fresh Face

Love this fantastic offer! My favourite products are Lancome teint idole, Estee Lauder double  wear powder,  Clinique moisture surge 72h, urban decay nudes palette. Hope I win! Xx

Deeams
Getting Lippy

Great competition, would love to win this!!Estee Lauder Double wear foundation changed the game for me! 

Having an oily skin every foundation I tried looked awful on me after only a couple of hours. Not this one, this is the one that stuck with me through every issue my skin ever had, it's my confidence boost, my flawless skin secret! 

styxl
Nailing It

My favourite product is Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator. I spend a lot of time outdoors and this keeps my face hydrated no matter what the weather throws at me