cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Award Winners FINAL SQUARE.jpg

To celebrate our first annual Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards 2019, we’re offering all Beauty Club Community members the chance to WIN all of the Award Winning products worth over £500

For your chance to WIN simply comment below and tell us about your favourite product that has transformed your beauty regime for the better. 

Here's a list of the winners you'll win:

Hot new arrival - Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette 

First class for cheeks - Benefit Hoola Powder Bronzer 

Can't live without foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Game changer for eyes - Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette 

Must-have mascara - Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara 

Best lipstick of all-time - MAC Cosmetic Lipstick 

Cult Cleanser - Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser 

Best hardworking moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 

Best power serum- Clarins Double Serum 

Skin saving mask - GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask 

Essential for eyes - Lancome Genifique Light Pearl Youth Activating Eye and Lash Serum 

Haircare superstar - Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 

Male grooming essential - Kiehl's Facial Fuel 

Fragrance for her - YSL Black Opium EDP

Fragrance for him - Hugo Boss Bottled EDT

Beauty icon - Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

Editor's Pick - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 

Good luck! Competition closes on Friday 12 July. One winner will be chosen at random. 

T&Cs apply. Please click here for full details

Not yet a Debenhams Beauty Club Community member? Sign up now and be part of our exclusive forum dedicated to all things beauty. Once joined, you can enter competitions, recommend products to fellow beauty lovers, share your beauty dilemma and stay up-to-date with all the latest trends and inspiration on our blog. Here's are a few links to see the types of things you can be involved in once you've joined...

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Makeup/bd-p/Makeup

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/New-on-You/bd-p/newonyou2

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog-News-Offers-Promotions/bg-p/TheBlogOffers

1,244 Comments
Sofisticate77
Getting Lippy

I have to say there are a few products there, that have glorified magnified or are exemplary. But if i have to choose then Lancome Genfique for sure, i have never used a product that truly is worth every penny spent. The product is simply amazing.

franki22
Winging It

I love bad gal bang that is my favourite beauty go to...it is amazing & also I do love Debenhams for Everything ❤️ XXX

aretkaa90
Fresh Face

My favorite product this year is Givenchy mascara Volume Disturbia.   Great thickens and lengthens eyelashes.  Deep black color, and a very comfortable brush.  Thanks to her, my mornings are easier now!

MadelineKate1
First Base

I literally cannot go a day without Urban Decay Perversion mascara, my favourite ever! 💕

Sehar
Winging It

Love these products. Lancome, Clarins and Clinique skin products  change my skin to real time better and the makeup products of urban decay no doubt great. 

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😍😍😍😍😍😍

Neena3
Nailing It

I agree as I love mine too x

Allie89
Fresh Face

Wow this is an amazing line up, they are all great products. I actually just restocked on a few items the other day including my all time favourite Advanced night serum from Estee Lauder. ❤️

a_ashiq81
Winging It

The game changer for me personally has been the urban decay setting spray. Oh my god...my makeup stays put for hours and doesn’t get oily at all. I don’t need to pat powder over my t zone any more as there’s no excess oil! 

missemilyrose18
Winging It

Kat Von D tattoo liner is a game changer! Love it so much and have almost run out of it, so hoping to win this amazing prize to try lots of new products and also have a top up of my favourite products Smiley Happy 

ChelseyW91
First Base

It is so hard to choose!! I think the product that has transformed by regime has to be my Clinique 3 step skincare products; the mild facial soap, the clarifying lotion and the hydrating jelly.

Not only does my make up go on like a dream, but I finally feel confident in my own skin!! Thank you Debenhams! ❤

Jonesontherun
Winging It

Wow so many beautiful products.  For years I never wore mascara but have recently been introduced to it and am amazed at the difference it can make to my very fine, sparse lashes. I would love to try The Bad Girl Bang Mascara as I’ve heard so many good things about it.

Madevon
First Base

Urban decay naked palette, my saviour! foolproof with great results every time.

Dannii889
Getting Lippy

All-nighter setting spray I wish I discovered it sooner no matter what type of makeup I am wearing whether it's a natural makeup but it's a full-on glam night make-up and make-up always stays perfect looking amazing and also love that it's a cool C3 brand Urban Decay sin to deliver on all their products

Fronkydonkey11
Winging It

My Game changer is my Urban Decay Naked Cherry eye palette. I absolutely adore the range of colours in it and can wear them both night and day. Lots of people compliment me on the colours I’ve selected. Thanks for this brilliant opportunity to win such a magnificent prize. 

ZoelouG89
First Base

Well this is a gorgeous prize!! Thanks for the opportunity  ♡♡ 

I'm in love with benefit and no bronzer beats hoola!! Hands down amazing, also urban decay products are unreal their eyeshadow palletes are  stunning.

Also my life changed after cleanse toning and moisturizing!

Xxx xx good luck ladies Xx xxx

Alice1992
First Base

I love Clinique’s Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator - best thing I’ve ever put on my face! So good for oily and sensitive skin 😁

barti
Fresh Face

Definitely the Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrator has made a fantastic difference to my skin

Zoeeyy00
Winging It

For me Benefit Porefessional has been my life changer.  Perfect light on holiday under tinted moisturiser or for home all day into the night

JJM
Fresh Face

What an amazing prize, with my favourite clarins serum ❤️ good luck everyone. Would love to try all these wonderful products 🤞🤞

sazza
Fresh Face

Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara lasts ALL day long.  Best ever mascara.

FlyAway
Winging It

I have just started shopping here.

I loved Shiseido - 'Benefiance' Wrinkle Smoothing Enriched Cream.

It feels really good. 

Spongepop2605
First Base

Wow what an amazing prize! Clarins Double Serum for the win - absorbs easily, smells heavenly and my skin literally glows with radiance. Love it!

Good luck to everyone who has entered.

Aberry
First Base

This would be such an amazing prize🤗! I have recently started using estee laudee’s double wear and it’s transformed my beauty regime! I’ve always found foundations dry out my skin and leave me with blemishes - not this one. Love it 😍.  

Seralina
Fresh Face

I am quite new at skincare and makeup Smiley Happy) but I think skin care products that make my skin feel soft and smooth are most importantSmiley Happy and the lightweight moisturiser and evening tone, hydrating serum would be perfect for me Smiley Happy

Mel5
Fresh Face

I never been any good at putting makeup on, never really been shown so only wore it on special occasions but over the past year or so I've found a new love for makeup and looking after my skin (I'm 39) so I went to the kat von D stand and the girls showed me how to use her tattoo liner pen, well, my god I've got eyes!!! and I like them 😘 So here is to me finding out at 39 how to do eyeliner. My neice is 12 and she can doit. Smiley Happy 

Emaw
First Base

What an incredible prize! I'd love to win. The Kat Von D Tattoo Liner completely changed my eyeliner game. So easy to get the perfect cat eye flick sharp enough to cut down the patriarchy. And it's cruelty free too! I have wanted to up my naked palettes collection for a while so this would be incredible to win. 

Candy_Floss
First Base

Thank you so much for the opportunity.

I love the Rockateur blush- even on the no makeup days- just for a little bit of brightening 

Smiley Happy

Leanne_07
Getting Lippy

I have recently tried pixi glow tonic and it’s brilliant. I love it. It makes my face feel so smooth after using it which must be because it removes dead skin cells. My face looks healthier and more radiant. I have definitely got a glow Smiley Happy

blackrosepetals
Winging It

@SarahS  for me Kat Von D makeup has completely changed the way I do my makeup and how I view splashing out on higher end cosmetics. Before, I would always stick to more "budget" brands, and not that there is anything wrong with them, but I was always disappointed and frustrated with the results. I went to the Kat Von D stall in Cardiff a couple of months back and the lady there was beyond AMAZING! She did a skin match to help me find the right shade of foundation and showed me how to do contouring and shade in my eyebrows. She also helped me find a shade of lipstick I like - I never wear lipstick as I could never find a shade I liked and felt confident in. She patiently helped me to try on a few shades and I instantly fell in love with one of them and felt like I could wear it every day Smiley Happy

She was so patient with me, and opened my eyes to how much of a difference quality products make. I've since been buying more of KVD products from your stores, and slowly building up a better brush collection having very recently just ordered 2 brushes online that I'm so excited to arrive !!!!!!!

Alicekate85
Fresh Face

The naked heat palette.

I absolutely love that urban decay are cruelty free and mainly Vegan. 

The heat palette eye shadows are so luxurious and the colours work exceptionally well with my red hair and pale complexion.

10/10 for me ❤️

Tinkatinka2
Fresh Face

Anything from Elemis

EH
Fresh Face

For me, personally, I know my face lacks a certain radiance and healthiness without using the benefit under eye brightening concealer. I'm very happy to go without much make-up at all, providing I have the concealer on. The light salmon tone to the concealer hides the blue tones of my under eyes, and makes me look refreshed; even on very little sleep! Also, I find that it does not crease; every other concealer I've tried does or at least make my eyes look dry and wrinkled. Go to the benefit counter and ask the lovely staff for a sample or to put it on for you. Trust me.

Mkynrl2017
First Base

Been a fan of Urban Decay Naked palettes for years now. It is a game changer indeed. So versatile and a true value for money. ❤️

Colb1811
First Base

I was introduced to Clinique and their famous yellow moisturiser when I had bad eczema at 17.  I have used this most of my life and I have now turned 50! I love trying different things but always use this and the fact it has a big daddy with extra replenishing agents even better! 

I am an urban decay lover, max lipstick wearer and a smell of black opium on a lovely evening out. It’s like someone had been through my dressing table! And the list proves that it does not matter what  age you are to appreciate the beauty business.

Jo89
Winging It

This collection looks sooo good! Who ever will win this should be so happy!

I haven't tried a few products from this list but my all time favourites are - 

YSL Black Opium EDP (I always get so many compliments when I am wearing this) and Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (this spray just melts my makeup into my skin making it to look extra nice). 

Danielle89
Fresh Face

I was skeptical of using the urban decay all nighter setting spray to begin with, as my skin is very temperamental! If I’m not oily, I’m dry, or the dreaded break outs occur! So the thought of putting something extra on top of my make up worried me a little. After reading all the reviews I gave it a go and it  definitely  lives up to the hype. Where my make up used to melt off on my t-zone, it’s now looks flawless throughout the day. 

Hoola bronzer is also my everyday bronzer! Doesn’t make you orange or look muddy. The perfect natural and sun kissed bronzer. I use mine for contouring. The hoola quickie stick is also brilliant! 

KatieKetchup
Fresh Face

The biggest game changer for me has been the La Mer foundation:... really need to find a cheaper foundation with the same beautiful and natural finish!!

Chrissy100
Fresh Face

Lancôme brow pomade has been a life saver! 

A few years ago I had a bit of alopeica due to stress and started loosing my eyebrows. The brow pomade helped sooo much during this time! 

Lucyent
Winging It

@SarahS  Wow exciting! My game changers have to be The Ordinary rosehip oil, combined with the retnoid 2% serum. My dry skin hasn't stopped thanking me for using them! I also use the rosehip oil to sheer out my foundation (#katvondbeauty.com lock-it) for when I don't want as much coverage!

Finger crossed, good luck all! X

Bexx
First Base

Clinique Moisture Surge is perfect to apply when you wake up, as a primer before make up and as a night time moisture top up! Perfect

LadyMi
Fresh Face
Smiley Happy Good luck everyone we all deserve to be treated well !
Emz3
Fresh Face

I love the Born to Run eyeshadow palette by Urban Decay - so versatile and pigmented!

sueedaisy
First Base

Wonderful prize ! YSL Black Opium, makes me feel so feminine and young again !! 

PurpleHeart
Fresh Face

Loving Elemis creamy cleanser in the shower. 💜

gin_quinn
Winging It

For me it is too faced chocolate palette.  I wasn't sold on the palette idea, but that was such a gorgeous palette and I love all of the colours, I wouldn't be without it now and wonder which palette to buy next...

Sadiahaiderr
Fresh Face

Hey, thank you for the chance... My favourite products are Estee lauder day wear and Estee lauder pomegranate moisturiser... Love the results on my skin..

I would love to win these amazing products

Louboo33
Getting Lippy

@SarahS my biggest game changer has actually been one of the winners urban decay setting spray my partner bought it for my birthday and woooooo I always hated how my make started coming off so quick it made me not want to bother having makeup on but complete game changer now it stays put 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

kornimelka
Fresh Face

That would be an amazing treat to win this bundle. Moisture surge from Clinique has been my holy grail for years. I love the entire series. I have a dry and sensitive skin and most of the time I can't find anything that would moisturize my skin and still being gentle not to irritate it, Clinique does that all! Also as a complete surprise to me, Estee Lauder Double Wear does not dry my skin and looks perfect for hours. But now it's time try new things out Smiley Wink

Maisieandme_x
Winging It

WIN - 100% highlighter. I never used to use it then I received some in my glossy box and now I love it! 

sophielou12
Winging It

This is probably an old one, but Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, it's amazing! Covers any dark eye bags and blemishes, it's nice and cool, doesnt leave you sweaty, and makes you look flawless on nights out!