cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Award Winners FINAL SQUARE.jpg

To celebrate our first annual Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards 2019, we’re offering all Beauty Club Community members the chance to WIN all of the Award Winning products worth over £500

For your chance to WIN simply comment below and tell us about your favourite product that has transformed your beauty regime for the better. 

Here's a list of the winners you'll win:

Hot new arrival - Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette 

First class for cheeks - Benefit Hoola Powder Bronzer 

Can't live without foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Game changer for eyes - Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette 

Must-have mascara - Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara 

Best lipstick of all-time - MAC Cosmetic Lipstick 

Cult Cleanser - Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser 

Best hardworking moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 

Best power serum- Clarins Double Serum 

Skin saving mask - GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask 

Essential for eyes - Lancome Genifique Light Pearl Youth Activating Eye and Lash Serum 

Haircare superstar - Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 

Male grooming essential - Kiehl's Facial Fuel 

Fragrance for her - YSL Black Opium EDP

Fragrance for him - Hugo Boss Bottled EDT

Beauty icon - Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

Editor's Pick - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 

Good luck! Competition closes on Friday 12 July. One winner will be chosen at random. 

T&Cs apply. Please click here for full details

Not yet a Debenhams Beauty Club Community member? Sign up now and be part of our exclusive forum dedicated to all things beauty. Once joined, you can enter competitions, recommend products to fellow beauty lovers, share your beauty dilemma and stay up-to-date with all the latest trends and inspiration on our blog. Here's are a few links to see the types of things you can be involved in once you've joined...

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Makeup/bd-p/Makeup

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/New-on-You/bd-p/newonyou2

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog-News-Offers-Promotions/bg-p/TheBlogOffers

1,244 Comments
Zsnii
Fresh Face

Amazing chance to try all these things! A girl can dream Heart

What's changed my life lately has been taking better care of my skin and having a better skincare routine. So my top game changer has been anything from The Ordinary, but a bit obsessed now so always on the look out for other and new skincare products.

Makeup-wise my all-time favourite thing is my Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay . This palette was a total game changer when I first got it as it is so versatile and it literally goes with everything. Must buy if you don't have it!

jb1919
Fresh Face

Wow. What an amazing prize! There are two things that I noticed the biggest difference when I added them to my beauty routine. Double cleansing in the waving - and I love using Clarins extra comfort anti pollution cleansing cream as a second cleanse at night. And the other is adding Kiehls Iris Essence. It’s an extra step but makes my skin feel incredibly smooth and soft.  x

Lauren88
Fresh Face

My absolute favourite thing on this list is the kat Von d tattoo liner, I have never used an eyeliner that matches this, ever! All the other things looks so amazing and I would absolutely live to win them as I love trying new things and still havent found  any other holy grail products! 

Tasha2
Fresh Face

@Nilly310 

Friday 

@SarahS Omg I’m addicted to some of these products but I also want to try the rest of the favourite products. I use #esteeLauder double wear foundation #urbandecay allnighter setting spray are my favourite and also products I cannot live without. 😍 makes me love my own skin again. And I party loads so allnighter setting spray keeps my makeup on point. 

Hannaerys
First Base

Mine is loreal fine flowers cleanser. It's great at taking makeup off, is kind to my sometimes sensitive skin and goes a long way. It's also helped with my breakouts as well and they're definitely smaller and less often since I started using it 😍

ItsElleMell1979
First Base

Dear @SarahS @Nilly310 

what an amazing line up . It was hard to choose as each and one of them for me had a personal story for me. However the Estee

Lauder double wear comes in over 50 diverse shades and they now have a  new few variants. The double wear for me is my holy grail foundation. I can countenance no routine without it. It’s literally budge proof .

thanks - keeping my finger crossed

kind regards

Lavanya

hk1
Getting Lippy

Clarins Double Serum is my favourite. My skin felt much better after using it.

Rochelle1
Fresh Face

My top two products are Estee lauder Double Wear Foundation  and Urbana Decay All Nighter setting spray. I have oily skin and sometimes I can find that my foundation can move or separate throughout the day. However, with these products I don't have this problem and my skin looks smooth. These are the two products that I will constantly buy because I genuinely love them so much. 

NicEochain
Winging It

For me it would be the Benefit Hoola Powder Bronzer I use it all year round. 

Its perfect for adding a healthy glow - most days especially for work etc I just use my Benefit Porefessional with a little touch of Hoola bronzer and lipgloss or a simple Matt lipstick.  I have been ill recently and having poor sleep as a result. The  combination of those two products helps me easily get on an outdoors face 😂  #fakeittoyoumakeit

I also use it to contour and add a little bit more definition  when wearing a fuller face of makeup .  Not just for the face either I find that Its great on the collar bone and down the middle of leg to add some structure 

Hoola Miniature Size Bronzer 4G - Benefit is a  also a handbag staple for me especially on holidays or for top ups on nights out 

Was also glad to see another of my daily products on there. The Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 50Ml - . - Clinique  I have been a fan of Clinique Skincare for years now and this is definitely one of my favourites.  Been using it since release and find it perfect for my skin and really does keep me hydrated 

inspiremeland
Getting Lippy

This is an amazing prize to win, OMG I would be the happiest women on earth if I win this!

My favourite product is the Estee double wear foundation. It changed my makeup game big time!

Prettykins
First Base

Definitely Estee Lauder double wear foundation,  it's amazing! The only foundation I ever use these days 😍

Yazzy85
Getting Lippy

It has to be Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation, goes on like a dream and covers everything for an even polished look. I don't need concealer with this and saves me so much time doing my make-up.

Sporty_morena
Winging It

This is my first time posting, but I would love to win. My favourite products are Chanel Leau. 

Lawlerv1
Fresh Face

Game changing Can’t live without a lot of these products, Love Lancôme comfort cleanser & toner, Clarins serums a must  Hoola bronzer brings my skin back to life could go on and on 

Bdp93
Winging It

Could not be without Clinique Take the Day Off Balm. This takes my make up and leaves my skin squeaky clean ready for my skincare routine. Love the stuff. It’s one of those products that I have a bulk in the cupboard just in case of emergency!! ❤️

atiya01
Winging It

Winning this would be a dream come true. My all time favourite signature scent is #yslblackopium 

the #urbandecay eyeshadow palette looks absolutely amazing 

pleeease let me win ❤️Xxx 

Rnny123
Multimasker

Wow! What a grand prize. Thank you so much.

My favourite product that has transformed my beauty regime for the better is the Kat Von D Studded Kiss' Satin-Matte Cream Lipstick (double dare), I am in love with the lipstick; it looks lovely and perfect for every season.

mercedesmaja
Fresh Face

My game changing product is Huda Beauty Tantour! Let me just tell you - OMG this thing is amazing. As far as cream contour goes this is the best. So easy to blend, so effortless and has the most beautiful finish ever! I always struggled with cream contour and envied the look of the girls from the video who I saw having amazing effects. When I tried something always was off until I bought this product 😍 Perfect if you’re that person that struggles as well. I top it up with hoola bronzer for an extra definition and truly it looks photoshoot ready. I’m literally obsessed and lack words to describe my excitement with how it changed my makeup game. So worth it! 2 To Hoola Powder Bronzer Duo - Benefit 

LaraAlmeida
Getting Lippy

Clarins Double Serum.

This product greatly improved the texture of my skin. In addition to leaving it with a radiant, soft and homogeneous appearance.

Arob94
Fresh Face

What a great prize!! 

Its hard to narrow it down to 1, but I’d have to say Lancôme advanced genefique... stopped using it for about a year and then restarted and I’d forgot how much I love it! My skin is perfect when I use it. I’m 25 so probably not the target consumer, but it really helps with spots and my oily skin 

Ti6
Fresh Face

Hi my name is angie lines i have health condition called C.R.P.S. this is a complex pain syndrome which means that i am in pain everyday 24/7 i have a problem with very dry skin due to having this condition so i need a really good hydrating and moisturizing cream or oil and clinics 72 hour hydrating cream is really good it does not last the 72 hours for me but it last over 2days and that is more than most moisturiser last so i would recommend  this one to familyand friends with thanks Angie 

Nataliecaroline
Fresh Face

Wow what a wonderful prize!

My favourite would have to be the Estée Lauder double wear foundation as it's incredible for covering up my red cheeks. I love that it stays on all day and night long leaving me feeling confident  as my skin looks flawless. I have tried lots of foundations and I always go back to double wear 

ErikaGz
Getting Lippy

Urban Decay setting spray is very helpful  👍🏼 

donnac77
Getting Lippy

Oh wow what a great prize! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to win ❤️

My fave has got to be the Estée Lauder double wear foundation! As an aging lady with age spots this has to be one of the best foundations with the best coverage and also doesn’t make my wrinkles stand out either! 

Black opium is also my long lasting friend in perfumes I use a couple of squirts daily and a fair few more on a night out 😀

Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Shopaholic
Getting Lippy

What a fantastic prize, good luck everybody 😍😍

I turned 40 last year so my cleansing routine has taken a step up.For me it would have to be the Clarins cleanser and double serum. I also love Urban Decay setting spray,a mush have for me as I have  a very oily t-zone which means within about 20 minutes of applying my foundation and powder, it becomes oily and the setting spray has been a god sent.Makes my make-up last longer

Simona35
Winging It

I LOVE Bad Gal mascara from Benefit and also the Estée Lauder double wear I really just love and I wear it everyday they are 2 amazing beauty products.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Catbrighton
Fresh Face

Wow what a fantastic prize and it’s totally impossible to choose! I have to say that the GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask is pretty transformative - relaxing in the bath with this mask on gives me chance to rejuvenate my batteries and focus on my wellbeing for an hour! Fingers crossed and good luck everyone!

Chlogamble
Winging It

Wow amazing prize @SarahS  & @Nilly310! My absolute favourite has to be Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation, it’s amazing! Completely transforms my skin and lasts all day, even when looking after a 3 year old!

i also love Black Opium, my fiancé bought me it as a Christmas present a few years ago and it will now be the scent for our wedding! ❤️ Xxx

Chaarlp
Blending In

I’ve never been a massive make up person until recently, I just wish I had my own personal mua! Smashbox primer has made my life! I can’t get over the results every time I wear it! Amazing!

Kellyr22
Nailing It

The product that has transformed my skin regime has to be setting spray as it makes sure your makeup stays in place. The urban decay all nighter is my fav and I got to try it in the first place because of Debenhams Beauty Club ! Thank you Debenhams 

pixelwife
Winging It

YSL Touché Eclait. It’s an amazing under eye brightener which makes me look so much more energised especially as I naturally have dark circles (my youngest child is 6 months old!)

LauzzM
Fresh Face

Benefit Hoola Bronzer - great to just brush on some bronzer and have nice glow with out having a full face of make up. It is especially great on a natural tanned face! 

jg22
Winging It

What a fantastic haul of goodies! I can't live without Clinique Clarifying Lotion. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean and it helps with any skin breakouts too. Top it off with moisture surge and bingo - skin is good to go.

CSPD1988
Getting Lippy

Charlotte tilbury magic away concealer, without a doubt the best make up purchase I’ve made. Using this one product makes such a difference to how my face looks, complete transformation without spending forever doing my face. Life changer! 

Pam4
Fresh Face

Wow what competition. I love using setting spray at the end n start of the my makeup. Makes my makeup look 100 x better 😊 

jasmine4
First Base

My favourite would easily be the Naked Heat palette it’s a must-have for holiday season with its warm tones shades!!😍

LaurenJessica
Fresh Face

Clinique moisture surge 72 hour auto replenishing hydrator is my game changing product!

I absolutely love it and cannot live without it.

It works amazingly on my combination skin and keeps my skin feeling soft all day.

This product not only smells great, but it’s lightweight which I love.

KayleighMary26
Getting Lippy

Kat von D liner!

I struggle like mad with my flicks and also imprinting of black liner onto my bottom inner corner of my eyes.

This liner is literally by miles the Easiest liner to use and the imprinting off of it is nearly non existant.

Worth the investment, saves time and stress of the winged liner battle and we have all been there! 

No more panda eyes! Win win 

#katvond #eyeliner 

Alex_illy
Fresh Face

Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara  -the mascara that people always ask me about! 3 of my friends started using  it because they had lash envy! 

Gazala
Fresh Face

Omg this is a fantastic opportunity @SarahS . My game changer products include the 

urban decay all nighter foundation, the De-slick mattifying powder and the setting spray. I have oily skin and these products are life savers. 

I use Clinique’s moisture surge as a night cream and it has worked wonders for me, hydrating my skin has made it less oily. I would love 💖💖💖💖💖 to try out all the other products. 

Thank you @SarahS  for this amazing chance 👍💖🎉

Rama
Winging It

Love the MAC lipsticks. They always look so good!

NadiaS88
Multimasker

Hi all. Amazing competition and amazing price. I didn't try any of the products which is in the price list. I still looking for beauty product which will change my day routine anf which will be definitely in my bag. Really like Lancome mascaras and primer for lashes. Now using Kat Von D Go Big Or Go Home mascara, at first didn't like it at all, but now i am thinking that probably it will deserve to take a place in my cosmetic bag.

kika
Fresh Face

My favourite product that has transformed my beauty regime for the better is Garnier Micellar cleansing water. 
 It's a game changer for me, my skin feels clean and removes all make-up

Els
Fresh Face

I genuinely can’t choose just one go to product😞 I’m more of an all or nothing makeup kinda girl! Urban decay is defo one of the fav brands, I’ve been through so many of their setting sprays😆  Good luck everybody🌸 

NehaB
Multimasker

doublewear is my favourite foundation but the custom colour machine at the debenhams in oxford street is never working when I go there Smiley Sad

Rama
Winging It

I love the MAC lipsticks

They always look so good!

Sam94
Winging It

My favourite product from the winners definitely has to be Benefit Hoola bronzer! I’m really fair skinned and it even suits me, blends so easy, such a great colour. I use it for contour, bronzer and eyeshadow! Would love to win this, I’ve never won anything and can never afford such great products!! 

Upulee
Getting Lippy

This is a great opportunity, thank you!

There are a few absolute beauty heroes in my life, but if I had to pick one, it has to be Estee Lauder Double wear foundation in Spiced Sand. I'm of Asian ethnic origin. For years I struggled to find the perfect foundation that would blend into my complexion (not being able to find the perfect fit made me less confident to wear any foundation at all). Then I found Estee Lauder Double wear, and my life became a lot brighter. It perfectly blends into my skin like a second skin, doesn't dry my skin, doesn't become cakey. It stays forever!, so perfect for a 'from work to a night out situation' or 'a whole day event' situation! It has this perfect texture which you can build up from a 'barely-there nude' to 'going -out night' coverage. And I get lots of compliments when I'm wearing it. 

It'll be great to try out some of the other winning items.

Thank you!

KatieRose
Getting Lippy

For me it has to be the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation ❤️

It's long wearing; lasts all day (and night!). And great coverage; I suffer with breakouts, so it's great for covering my blemishes 

Asia-1707
Winging It

I have only tried Estee Lauder foundation which I loved . It covers all my imperfections but still gives me quite natural look . It lasts long, too! I would love to try the other winners x