cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

From chart-topping bestsellers, to game-changing product launches and our unforgettable Beauty Club Community Awards 2019, we’re looking back on a mighty memorable year...

The biggest launch of 2019:

Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum

Paying tribute to freedom from Libre’s French translation of free, this grand floral perfume topped the launch charts this year. The notes of orange blossom and lavender really did prove to be as addictive as we’d expected – it’s still going strong as the beauty team’s favourite fragrance.          

75225444_181989486185753_837541877242680310_n.jpg

The bestselling product of 2019:

Clarins Double Serum age control concentrate

It’s the 8th generation successor from over a 30-year-old formula; this plant-based product takes anti-ageing to the next level to restore a youthful complexion, and what an icon it has become for it. This two-part formula has been loved by our beauty-obsessed customers so much so that it stands as our #1 bestseller for 2019!

2018_Double_Serum_Duo_Lifestyle_1_social_networks.jpg

The Beauty Club Community Awards 2019

From your favourite lipstick to your power serum, you voted in your thousands for your can’t-live-without beauty products in our Beauty Club community Awards 2019. Let’s recap on some of the winners:

The winner of 'Can’t live without foundation':

Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation

As the UK’s #1 foundation, Double Wear combines flawless coverage with ultimate staying power.20180810_NK_EL_SSF18_DW_PASTEL-0011_rgb_v01_1080x1080.jpg

The winner of 'Cult cleanser':

Clarins gentle foaming cleanser

It’s a box ticker for removing makeup, suiting all skin types and leaving the face softly hydrated.

53000058_1365992536875605_351470405722629972_n.jpg

Winner of 'Beauty icon:'

Urban Decay All-Nighter setting spray 

A full-face isn’t complete without this iconic mist, offering the upmost staying power.

30912379_781785068680080_3609237357301071872_n.jpg

The beauty team's favourite products of 2019

Daisy - Origins Blooming Bold lipstick

“This creamy lipstick has become my absolute number one nude! I tried out the shade Sweeter Than Honey when it launched and now it stays in my handbag at all times.”

59492515_2372614042761085_7168234944796761611_n.jpg

Charlotte - Murad Resurgence Replenishing Multi-acid peel

“I’ve really noticed a visible difference in my skin, even though it’s quite a gentle acid – it’s the first acid I’ve used on my skin and I’ll never look back!”

70347378_728041210943310_1789539967841245040_n (1).jpg

Taryn - Kat Von D Beauty Lolita Por Vida Eye shadow palette 

“The formula’s in this palette are super easy to blend and whether I’m just doing some soft glam or full night-out makeup, it’s become my go-to palette since it launched!"

71092117_143056396961793_723305014181252715_n (2).jpg

Ellen - Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Intense Reset Serum

“It honestly transforms my skin overnight, especially when it's feeling a little dry and stressed, I really feel like I notice the difference by waking up with fresher, more glowy skin”

69630184_487865912046476_4098406663017965243_n.jpg

What's been your 2019 highlights? Let us know in the comments below!

Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year from all of us at Debenhams Beauty x

29 Comments
High Brow

The Lancôme serum is amazing! 

Merry Christmas to everyone 😄 🌲

Beauty Icon

Clarins serum clarins cleanser and ysl libre I already bought it that is definitely a winner @DaisyCR  

Beauty Crush

@DaisyCR All time favourite of mine is Clarins specially the serum, best of all the serums I have used.

Going Pro

@DaisyCR Amazing products 

Living the Highlight

Happy Christmas and New Year to all of team and community @DaisyCR 

@I was lucky enough to receive Libre Eau De Parfum - Yves Saint Laurent #this year to try and I wasn’t disappointed- it was lovely and very elegant. (Lengthy Review left). 

I have always been a fan of the Gentle Foaming Cleanser For Normal To Combination Skin 125Ml - Clarins and the Toning Lotion With Iris 400Ml - Clarins 

Just want to say this community is amazing and has grown and grown. We have such a diverse range of people and everyone is getting along and sharing tips and sales. I love the generosity and kindness I have seen in this community by all the members and it has restored my faith in the goodness of people after a rocky few years. 

happy Christmas all.   Smiley Happy 

High Brow

@DaisyCR  I've had a couple of highlights courtesy of the Debenhams team ie The YSL LIBRE which was just so classy from the well designed bottle based on the iconic YSL handbag to the fragrance itself which took 1570 attempts till everyone was satisfied with it .

My absolute fav of the year though has to be the Clarins Rose Radiance cream which is on my Christmas list, I especially bought the Clarins Double serum to compliment it and love how well they work together. 

Libre Eau De Parfum Gift Set - Yves Saint Laurent 

Super Restorative Rose Radiance Cream 50Ml - Clarins 

Wishing everyone a Happy & Healthly Christmas & New Year 🎄💕

Perfectly Primed

My favourite of all time , without a doubt, is Estee  Lauder double wear foundation  😍 Merry Christmas🎄 Happy New Year everyone 💜

Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR 

What a great year!

loved Game Of Thrones Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

#sand and sky mask

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Powermatte Lip Pigment 5.5Ml - American Woman - NARS 

and the list goes on but this had been a great year!

merry Christmas everyone and a very happy new year 

✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨

Beauty Icon

Highlights for me have been during discovering brands like UD, KVD, Peter Thomas Roth @DaisyCR 

Merry Christmas to everyone on this wonderful community and the lovely admin ladies who do an amazing job on here. 

All Eyes on Me
Merry Christmas and I wish everyone a prosperous 2020 Smiley Happy looking forward to starting the new decade in style!♡xo
All Eyes on Me
@SophieLH Smiley Happy Happy xmas to you too all the best for 2020. There is so much goodness in the world start by becoming the change in your life xo
Getting Lippy

Clarins double serum, make my skin lovely.

Beauty Icon

Ohhh wow 2019 nearly over its been brill my highlight of the year was getting picked as a skincare guru and getting a beauty award i was in shock thankyou for picking me felt very privilaged.

Heres toa Happy 2020 enjoy your holidays 😘😘😘💜

Nailing It
Beauty Icon

I have discovered so many brands and products via this community and to the detriment of my bank account.  The highlight for this year is finding the confidence to come out of my comfort zone and be bold. Its amazing how wearing make up can be empowering. I have found lots of like minded people on this community and I love coming here to chat, its a safe haven where everyone can be themselves 😁👍💜

Going Pro

@DaisyCR  Just being able to recall the year is an achievement 🙏🏻 one of which has been joining this beauty club community and exchanging and reading messages from all the amazing, supportive members 🥰

Winging It

I was surprised how much I liked Libre too! It hasn't stolen me completely away from my favourite Black Opium, but I have been tempted by a bottle. I've got into lipstick for the first time this year, and am always looking at Mac's new launches. 

Total Glossip

I would say the YSL libre perfume and the urban and decay honey palette. 

Nailing It

Hope everyone had a peaceful Christmas and looking forward to 2020. I love the smell of YSL Libre & was waiting for 🎅 to pop it to me but he didn't pay a visit. Hoping I'll get it for my birthday (29th). On the other hand, I love Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. 

Multimasker

My beauty highlights of this year are being introduced to new products such as Clarins' gentle foaming cleanser and Estee Lauder's double wear foundation.  I'm a bit of a "perfumeaholic" so love it when new fragrances are launched .... currently on my to buy list is YSL's Libre and, although I wasn't too keen on it on first spraying, Lancome's Idole has really grown on me.  Can't wait to see what new goodies are to be launched in 2020 Smiley Happy

All Eyes on Me

Happy new year and Merry Christmas to all of you. My favourite product is Clarins double Serum age control. I believe that it can change the life time of your skin. I am using it from so many years. It’s a best product. Not any other serum is equal to it. I love it.

Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR one of my favourites is Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate - Clarins  its really amazing, had opportunity to try a sample and had to get full size ❤

Winging It

We love Gucci's Memoire launched this year (it has a weird tag on here! M#233Moire Dune Odeur Eau De Parfum - GUCCI).

We keep a large bottle in the main family bathroom and we all use it when we fancy it - dad, mum and 4 daughters!

Multimasker

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year  2020 everybody at Debenhams and everyone in our beauty club.

Wish you all the very best in the world and hope this new decade will be kind on us.

Enjoy yourself to a max with your family and friends and don't forget to donate any surplus of foods,drinks,unwanted gifts,anything you won't used to others who can't afford it.

xxx

Nailing It

Ooo that Lolita Por Vida Eye Shadow Palette - Kat Von D  looks amazing! Says is sold out atm so hopefully that will come back in stock!? Need to try it! 

Living the Highlight

Gentle Foaming Cleanser For Normal To Combination Skin 125Ml - Clarins has always been a winner for me and their Toning Lotion With Iris 400Ml - Clarins is so lovely too.  I hear wonderful things about the Double Wear Stay In Place Spf10 Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 2C2 Pale Almond - Est�©e Lauder ##double wear foundation too though I’ve never tried it! The YSL LIBRE is a lovely, sophisticatedly sexy fragrance that I have been lucky enough to try for myself. All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay is a winner for sooooo many people! Though in the new year I am going to try thSuperfood Kefir-Tea Mist 100Ml - ELEMIS instead and see how it does! I hear it’s one an award and possibly even beat out all nighter but I have to investigate this for myself! 

Winging It

Literally swear by Double Wear Estee Lauder! I've nearly used it for 12years now, I've strayed away a couple of times but have always returned! In my opinions its THE BEST FOUNDATION 🙌♥️

Perfectly Primed
  • Couldn't agree more @Nadiaxsaoudi   love, love, love double wear foundation 😍💜😍
Beauty Icon

Was blessed and lucky to be part of the first ever awards 🥰