cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

120118_Bridal_Fragrance_video_Hero.jpg

Pick your perfect perfume...

A scent can make a memory last a lifetime, so selecting your wedding day scent should be an unforgettable moment. Here are our most romantic, timeless scents to give your day an extra special touch.

YSL Mon Paris 
Inspired by the city of love- Paris, this stunning fragrance  combines raspberry and blackcurrant mixed with white floral notes and intoxicating notes of patchouli and white musk. Ideal for the sexy and sultry bride. 

Jimmy Choo L'eau de Toilette
A delicate fragrance that combines floral notes of hibiscus flower and peony with sweet nectarine and musk. Ideal for the chic and elegant bride-to-be. 

Mon Guerlain

A fresh oriental fragrance that combines Sambac Jasmine from India, Album Sandalwood from Australia and Vanilla Tahitensis from Papua New Guinea. Perfect for the sensual and feminine bride. 

La Vie est Belle L'Eclat
Make your day extra special with this bright and luminous fragrance featuring sparkling notes of orange blossom mixed with delicious fruity notes and Vanilla and patchouli. Ideal for the true romantic. 

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb

A mood lifting fragrance that awakens the senses with its bouquet of addictive floral notes including centifolia rose, India osmanthus, catleya orchid and sambac jasmine.  Ideal for the flirty and fabulous. 

Tiffany Eau de Parfum 

A truly precious fragrance that combines the freshness of ver de mandarin with iris flower and warm notes of patchouli and musk. Ideal for the glamorous bride. 

Giorgio Armani Si 

A timeless fragrance that is playful and intense at the same time. Combines the elegance of freesia and Rose de Mai absolute with long lasting notes of oakmoss and patchouli. Perfect for the elegant bride. 

5 Comments
Melo249
Nailing It

Can anyone explain how to get into this beauty blog the only way I can get here is through tapping on my email from them, when I go onto Debenhams web site I can’t find anywhere to get here thanks

SarahS
Beauty Club Crew

hi @Melo249 , you can access the blog this way - https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog/bg-p/Blog

Hope you enjoy the content x

Blondie1
Winging It

Just what i needed! thank you. Im Getting married in 8 weeks and need to choose a scent! I wonder if i popped into my local

store if they would kindly give me some samples so i can decide which one i love the most Smiley Happy xx
Melo249
Nailing It

Hi Blondie1 I don’t know if you have tried any of Lancôme perfumes but they do some beautiful ones some of which I think would be beautiful  especially for a wedding day  they aren’t heavy at all but perfumes are very personal aren’t they, hope you find what your looking for

Blondie1
Winging It

Hi Melo249, i will definately have a look at that selection, i have also seen that Bvlgari "Omnia" is really lovely so i cant wait to try some!