cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to get your hands on YSL foundation for FREE?

Bringing out a YSL product from your makeup bag really does feel like a touch of luxury – so why not enjoy it every day with a new foundation? From the best-selling ‘All Hours’ liquid foundation to the skin-friendly Youth Liberator serum foundation, find which is best for you with their sampling offer.

Untitled design (92).jpg

YSL are offering a free 7-day worth sample of foundation and a complimentary shade match from any store with a YSL counter – yasss! The hardest part? Choosing which one…

Untitled design (98).jpg

YSL All Hours liquid matte foundation

Want to look as flawless as Jamie Genevieve? Here she’s showing off the dreamy matte and high-coverage YSL All Hours foundation which stays put for 24 hours. Featuring a waterproof and transfer-resistant formula, you’ll find this foundation is oil-free, so great for those of you who have skin on the more oily side of the scale.

Untitled design (97).jpg

Touche Eclat Le Teint Foundation

It’s YSL’s bestselling foundation and it’s no wonder why… infused with illuminating light of the iconic Touche Eclat, expect a radiant but full-coverage foundation. It’s weightless on the skin and is available in over 19 shades so you can find your ultimate match.

Untitled design (96).jpg

Youth Liberator serum foundation

Anti-ageing – check, SPF20 – check, glow-giving – check! The Youth Liberator is a medium-full coverage but includes a super-strong concentration of Glycanatif in order to help restore your skins youth. The results? A luminous, soft appearance!

Just head down to your local YSL counter to ask for your shade match and foundation sample.

52 Comments
Julia
Beauty Crush

That's good that they offer a sample  so you can get a match and try if you like it before you buy.

Lingalong8
Multimasker
Must try and get a sample to try out at home! Thanks, Ling x
Jacqueline12
Getting Lippy

Thank u will do 

Jacqueline12
Getting Lippy

will do  need to check   whats the best for me thanks for this

Sheldon91
Fresh Face

Would love to try this please 

marynicholson
Just Arrived

Yes please would love to try this 

Nikiado
Fresh Face

Fantastic , I've been wanting to try this .

Julie661
Fresh Face

Lovely

@DaisyCR wrote:

Bringing out a YSL product from your makeup bag really does feel like a touch of luxury – so why not enjoy it every day with a new foundation? From the best-selling ‘All Hours’ liquid foundation to the skin-friendly Youth Liberator serum foundation, find which is best for you with their sampling offer.

Untitled design (92).jpg

YSL are offering a free 7-day worth sample of foundation and a complimentary shade match from any store with a YSL counter – yasss! The hardest part? Choosing which one…

Untitled design (98).jpg

YSL All Hours liquid matte foundation

Want to look as flawless as Jamie Genevieve? Here she’s showing off the dreamy matte and high-coverage YSL All Hours foundation which stays put for 24 hours. Featuring a waterproof and transfer-resistant formula, you’ll find this foundation is oil-free, so great for those of you who have skin on the more oily side of the scale.

Untitled design (97).jpg

Touche Eclat Le Teint Foundation

It’s YSL’s bestselling foundation and it’s no wonder why… infused with illuminating light of the iconic Touche Eclat, expect a radiant but full-coverage foundation. It’s weightless on the skin and is available in over 19 shades so you can find your ultimate match.

Untitled design (96).jpg

Youth Liberator serum foundation

Anti-ageing – check, SPF20 – check, glow-giving – check! The Youth Liberator is a medium-full coverage but includes a super-strong concentration of Glycanatif in order to help restore your skins youth. The results? A luminous, soft appearance!

Just head down to your local YSL counter to ask for your shade match and foundation sample.

Cassie28
Fresh Face

Great Idea , you can get the Right Shade

& Try the Foundation before you Buy.

I Love YSL Foundation, Touche Eclat

& Opium Fragrance,which I always Use.

Tiggy
Fresh Face

Would love to try this to see what my skins reaction is as it can be very sensitive.

Samiah
Winging It

I wish I could get a taster to try first, am new I do not know how club house work

Ashli
Multimasker

This is a fantastic way to try out what works best for your skin as sometimes it can become tricky when picking a shade true to your skintone, only a few advisors at the counters will go beyond to help whereas others don't care except make their sales either way by giving you a complete wrong match! And you can't even return products as times! Wish alot more beauty counters try and encourage potential buyers with trials like this

Teddybear5
Just Arrived

Fresh face 😀

Guni
Getting Lippy

That's great! Thank you

cristiana
First Base

Buongiornoalla Community. Vorrei poter ricevere  un  campione  di  questo  prodotto,  per  poterlo  provare, se  fossse  possibile.  Ringraziandovi  anticipatamente.   CRISTIANA   SAURINI.

Ubleeive
Just Arrived

Smiley Happy oh wow I would love to get my hands on this what a fabulous idea ysl xx you rock 

Petya
Winging It

I will have to check with our local Debenhams.Hopefully there will be a beauty advisor to help because almost always there is noone to assist at the counter.

Barbsjurc_
First Base

Omg I would love to have a sample 

Crawford
First Base

Great I can try before I buy 

Crawford
First Base

Great I can try before I buy the products

Maria1111
First Base

WoW. I would like to get a sample so I can see how goes with my skin!Sensitive ....I head YSL products have really good finish !

KarenBeauty
Winging It

Visited the Winchester store today, traveled 35 miles from farnborough, only to be told no samples have arrived and they know nothing about this!!! What a waste of my sunday. Was really looking forward to trying and potentially buying these YSL foundations. Customer service was so bad I have email the head office!

Silvia1
First Base

Silviamudarikwa8@gmail.com

Glgtc
Winging It

Yes I'd love to try a sample of this before I buy 😁😁

VK
Getting Lippy

Definitely going to try !!

sarebear
First Base

I would love to try it.

cazandbobwatson
Nailing It

I will try to get a sample, much better to see if you like it over 7 days than just in store

Taniawillis18
First Base

I would love to try this as my current foundation is loosing it's appeal 

Zuleika80
Fresh Face

Hi 

this is so good try before you buy and you can test it if it’s good on your skin or not as I get skin problems if I don’t get the right foundation and I normally have to buy the full size just to try on my skin I would love to try this foundation definitely definitely 🌹

Glgtc
Winging It

How am I to get this free sample everyone is getting #help a sister out# will I even get this... 

Untitled design (92).jpg

Untitled design (98).jpg

Glgtc
Winging It

Can someone enlighten me please . I don't now how all this works I'm new to this page... ☺️☺️

Ashli
Multimasker

@Glgtc Simply go to your local Debenham YSL counter and ask for a sample Smiley Happy

@KarenBeauty hi Karen, really sorry to hear this! I have flagged this to the YSL team to ensure all stores are fully aware of this. Apologies again x

KarenBeauty
Winging It

@DaisyCR thank you for your kind reply Daisy. I wont be near a debenhams again for a while as the store is so far away, is their any way I can get samples sent to me. Thank you.

Natalie06
Blending In

Really want to try this foundation

Ev69
Fresh Face

Would love to try a sample of this as it’s hard trying to find a great foundation 

Claire11
First Base

can’t wait to try a sample in need of a good foundation!

Laura19
First Base

Hi I don't live anywhere near a debenhams. Is there any way I could get a sample delivered to me please. 

Mareke4
Blending In

How do we claim this, I'd love to trial!!

JB371
First Base

I Would love to try this i find it very hard to get a matching shade as i have very light skin

Hayls83
Fresh Face

Its hard getting the right shade to match so a great idea to help us find the correct one!!

Dee_29
Fresh Face

Amazing. 

Colleen
First Base

Amazing would love to try 

Hayls83
Fresh Face

I don't live near a Debenhams. Is it possible to have a sample posted?

KarenBeauty
Winging It

@KarenBeauty Hi Karen, I'll send you a direct message shortly. Thanks

Jacqueline12
Getting Lippy
I ended up buying a ysl lipstick from the ladie and didn't receive a free sample of foundation
Jeannius
Chilling Out
I would love to try this . It would cheer me up in this snowy weather.
First Base

Would love to try this love good foundation 

cazandbobwatson
Nailing It

would love to give it a try