cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

image 1.jpg

***COMPETITION NOW CLOSED***
Y
es, you heard right! We’re giving away a Mother's Day Hamper WORTH an amzing £400. The perfect way to make that special someone's Mother's Day. 

Filled with all her favourite fragrance and skincare treats including: 

* Mugler Cologne For Her
* Elemis Superfood Facial Wash 

* Givenchy Interpome Lotion

* Glamglow Gentle Bulle Cleanser 
* Clarins Eye Contour Gel

* handmade Soap Lemongrass & Cedar

* Thomas Roth Hungarian Water Moisturiser

* My Burberry 50ml
* Jimmy Choo Blossom 60ml

* Buvlagri Omnia Pink Sapphire 65ml

To be in with a chance to WIN, simply comment below with 'who that special someone in your life is and why they deserve to receive it?'  Winner will be chosen at random to receive the bundle.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 25/03/19. Winner will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

1,726 Comments
El2
Winging It

My mum!! She is amazing and like my best friend, worked so hard for where she is and honestly couldnt be better ❤❤❤

Afsheen14
First Base

Every mother is a special person and have  special place in life. I am because of her..So this special gift must be for special person, my mom(Ammi)..💝

Jillybean
First Base

I would definitely give this to my sister. ....as she has been my rock and best friend for 50 years and puts everyone before herself ....she has a heart of pure gold 💛💛💛

caitlint
Fresh Face

I’d split this between my amazing mum and grandma. My mum is a foster carer so it would be amazing to be able to give her such a great gift to show how much myself and the other kids appreciate her. My grandma also does so much for us and would love to show her how much she means to me xx

Shafaq123
Getting Lippy

My mom is the special person in my life coz she is the one who carried me for 9 months in her tummy..my first drawing(stretch marks) on her tummy still reminds me how much pain she been through for bringing me in this world..even after that she sacrificed herself for the sake of all children..and she deserve it coz i know she ll never get or spend on herself these luxury items she ll rather think to spend on us..but if i give her this she ll be more than happy☺

Jojo74
Fresh Face

My lovely mum

Lilbabe23uk
Fresh Face

My Mum, because she's simply amazing, she's always busy looking after others and never herself, my Dad has and still is in hospital, she's also ill herself, she's always there for me and my brother who lives in Australia, she looks after my daughter too and never complains, she deserves a treat for herself for once.

Jojo74
Fresh Face

I would share this  with my amazing mum, she is always there for me no matter what and has been my rock through some of the most difficult times in my life. She is always at the other end of the phone whenever I need to chat or we just want to put the world to rights and is never to busy to listen. She is the most beautiful, courageous, strong, independent, patient, amazing, loving, thoughtful, selfless roll model and mother anyone could ever wish for and I'm truelly blessed to  be able to call her my mum 💗💗💗💗

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

I would absolutely love to share this amazing gift with my mum, even though she's currently miles away, I'd gift it when she comes over to visit me next time.

Ninashabani
Getting Lippy

Smiley Happy

Zaymaara
Winging It

Mum ❤️ Whos been there for me through my toughest times and for being the best nana to my little boy ❤️

Re
Getting Lippy

My friend! She works very hard and always looks after other people! She is a mum and like a mum to her friends. That would be a wonderful treat! 

Nessie1967
First Base

My mum would of loved to receive this but unfortunately no longer here so I would give to my favourite aunty who has been the most amazing substitute a girl could wish for.

Caitlin092011
Fresh Face

My mum ❤️ Because she’s always there for me when I need her.

Bkinns
Fresh Face

I lost my mom last July to a massive stroke she was 68. My aunt's took me under her wing and helped me so much . she's so special ! We talk about mom all of the time.

Mamagill
Winging It

My daughter deserves something as nice as this, she has 7 yr old twin boys and a 2yr old boy, all very loud and all very boisterous. She does an amazing job 

Nannychriss5099
First Base

I would have to say my neighbour Michelle as she has been very good to me since I moved in next door to her 3 years ago . I really couldn’t wish for a better neighbour and friend . 

larabethany
Fresh Face

My daughter is my special person. The most positive person I have met. Always smiling and trying to better her self, and a great lover of lotions and potions and perfumes!

Dannii889
Getting Lippy

My own mum kerry me and my children  are her onky famiky

Dannii889
Getting Lippy

My own mum kerry  me and my children  are her only family  abd she deserves  it been a elderly  carer she goes out of her way for them and me x

Audreymum80
First Base

The Only Women Who Has Stood By Me All My Life Is My Lovely Mum Who Is Also 80 Years Young On The 30th March !! So I Would Love To Share This Treat With My Mum ...Simply The Best xx

YasminJav
First Base

The hamper would be split between two of my favourite people my mother and my younger sister who also is a mum. The reason why because my mum has sacrificed her time and love and given up whatever she had chosen to do to be there for my sister who received a new lease of life through a liver and kidney transplant and who in turn has been through the mill and has missed out being with her wee boy who is 5 when a child needs there mum the most. This would be an ideal hamper to be pampered with and be spoilt.

Natuusia
Winging It

My mum is definitely a very special person. She always supported me with all of my choices even when I know she really didn’t agree with them. She always showed me I am very loved and now when I have kids myself she is just an incredible grandmother and my children absolutely adore her 😍❤️

spanglisher
Winging It

My mum, for always being there for me and never judging me for my mistakes

Hotmom2103
Winging It

My Mum and my sister are the 2 special people  I would share this with. They give me so much inspiration and I admire their strength and determination 💕

Graciela
Fresh Face

No one deserves more this present that my mum, she had an awful year from dealing with the C word, to having the house burgled including the car. I think she deserves this awesome present as she loves perfumes so much!!!!.

Boxopener1
First Base

Hello I would like to nominate my mom for the hamper because she continues to sacrifice everything in relation to looking after me and my brother and my stepdad day after day, ensuring that we are ok and supporting us through ups and downs.

My mom doesnt work and there is only one salary coming into the house, so my mom and stepdad cant really afford any luxuries. 

I think it's time that my mom received a token of gratitude, thanks and appreciation for being a mother to us and always being there.

Nish
Winging It

I'd love to give this to my sister. She's amazing and so supportive! 

SuperCandyanne
Getting Lippy

I have really only one girl friend who has been my best friend for nearly 50 years. She is definitely deserving. A lovely woman who has such energy for her two little grandchildren son and husband. 

We see each other once a month and chat when we have time  

i know I can rely on her if my need is great. That’s all I can say 

Zina11
Fresh Face

IMG-20171027-WA0026.jpg

Tyka1995
Winging It

My mum. Who like all other mums inspire us to be our better selfs, to always think of others and not forgetting that unconditional love.

marierpowell
Blending In

I would share with my 2 daughters who both work hard and are perfect mothers. 

Michelle0384
Winging It

My mum deserves to win. Since retiring she has not stopped. It's meant to be the time you enjoy life but the reality is that my grans dementia got so bad she had to go in a home and then my dad was diagnosed with copd. But she is always there for me no matter what. I definitely think my mum deserves a massive treat. 

Tt1
First Base

I would love to win this for my mummy who became my mummy when my mum died when I was 6 years old although because of my mum being sick I had been with her since I was 18months old but only became permanent when my mum died.  Believe it or not she is still there for me everyday even though I'm grown up, have my own place and married.  I could never repay her for all the love, kindness and compassion she has bestowed on me over the years even when I was a moody teenager and moved out and a heartbroken child who didnt want another woman to be my mummy as I already had a mummy who died, she stuck by me through it all and loved me like her own child anyway and showed me that I was loved and cherished in a time when I really needed it.  It's hard to love a strangers child but she did and still does.  She gave alot up to have me and keep me ❤ It was my mums dying wish I lived with her as even my mum knew how amazing she was and how loved I would be when she was gone.  So this is the very least I could do for her to thank her for everything she does and still continues to do for me and it still doesn't even come close to what my mummy done/does for me on a daily basis.  Love her to bits.  It's not that I've forgotten my real mum as I couldnt remember her apart from her dying as I saw her when she collapsed on the floor, as I was young when she died. My mummy kept her memory alive and told me stories about her, days out etc with her, she still speaks of her fondly to me and says she was her friend as they had got to know each other over the years my mum was ill 😘😘❤❤

Toffeelady
First Base

I would love to treat my Mum.  She is my World.  My Mum helps so many people every day without ever wanting payment or thanks.  So many children look up to her and love her as much as I do! She's just amazing! 

SuzieP
First Base

Wow how gorgeous.  I would share this with all the lovely ladies in my family.  Mums, Granny, Great Grandma, Daughter and Daughter in Law all of whom deserve a treat 😘

AlisonCtn
Fresh Face

My daughter Natalie. We’ve not always seen eye to eye but since giving birth to our granddaughter we have become really close. She is the most amazing mummy to Phoebe whilst working hard as a police officer too. It would be overly to reward her with this. 

AlisonCtn
Fresh Face

Although we’ve not always been close, since the birth of our granddaughter my daughter Natalie and I have a shared love. She is the most amazing mummy whilst holding down her job as a hard working police officer. It would be lovely to surprise her with this 

Amberred1980
Blending In

My AMAZING Mom pretty much taught me everything I know but most importantly, how to work hard, be strong, think smart, to love deeply and how to be a mommy myself! All while ensuring I always knew just how loved I was 

Zedd3
First Base

My mum offcourse is the special one because I have seen her struggle all her life financially and emotionally. If I win all of this will go to her ❤

catchooky
First Base

My mum is my special someone in my life. I’m her carer and no matter what, she always has a smile on her face and a kind word when I’m down. We lost both my dad and my aunt in the last two years and she never lets me see her get upset, all she’s ever concerned about is how my husband and I are. She deserves something lovely to happen to her xx

3F1D8477-1087-461F-B8F2-2398364C4287.jpeg

Here she is at her daycare where they all love her too xx

jakjak84
Winging It

I’d love to share this with my Nan, she’s always running around for everyone else even tho her health is the best, she always put everyone else first no matter what. 

AdeleButler1912
First Base

My mother in law as she has been a total rock after having baby number 5 recently. Couldn't have done things without her 

plavender01
Fresh Face

I'd share this with my darling daughter ~ after all, it's because of her that I'm a mum! She recently became a mum herself and is doing an amazing job in difficult circumstances. 

Seem88
Fresh Face

My mother in law has been absolutely amazing. She is very patient and just recently we have moved address she has been doing everything such as cleaning and cooking so we can have a swift move in which we did. 

I know she will love these products for some me time.

TheaMc
First Base

I'd share this with my mummy friends d and neighbour Kat. She's a super friend and mummy!

vernashep
First Base

What a great selection here love to win for my wee mum  

Elliot
First Base

Would love to win this for my lovely daughter Amber. She’s one in a million, and we’ve been through some very tough times over the last year or so. This would really make her day.

Jojochand
First Base

My mum passed away 29 years ago and the one person who has been like a mother to me is my wonderful auntie, she has been there through thick and thin by my side. She has her own family and also all the troubles that comes with that. She really is one in a million and i would love to win this for her to let her know how much I want to say thank you for everything she does for me and I love her. X

Nicola92
Fresh Face

My mum is my rock. She’s amazing & is my best friend 💕