cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

image 1.jpg

***COMPETITION NOW CLOSED***
Y
es, you heard right! We’re giving away a Mother's Day Hamper WORTH an amzing £400. The perfect way to make that special someone's Mother's Day. 

Filled with all her favourite fragrance and skincare treats including: 

* Mugler Cologne For Her
* Elemis Superfood Facial Wash 

* Givenchy Interpome Lotion

* Glamglow Gentle Bulle Cleanser 
* Clarins Eye Contour Gel

* handmade Soap Lemongrass & Cedar

* Thomas Roth Hungarian Water Moisturiser

* My Burberry 50ml
* Jimmy Choo Blossom 60ml

* Buvlagri Omnia Pink Sapphire 65ml

To be in with a chance to WIN, simply comment below with 'who that special someone in your life is and why they deserve to receive it?'  Winner will be chosen at random to receive the bundle.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 25/03/19. Winner will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

1,726 Comments
Zaff21uk
First Base

Hi I would share this with my mum and daughter they have both been there for me through some difficult times 

sadscorpion
Getting Lippy

I would share this with my mum as she is always there whenever I need her.

Caeoli
Winging It

My Mum deserves this-simply because she's mine (although all mum's are deserving to be fair) 💓

Cali004
Fresh Face

Without a doubt, my mum is my special person in my life. She has always put everyone else before herself. A true selfless person, always thinking about others. She will never think she needs anything and won’t buy little luxuries for herself. She worked hard all her life at a business she owned with my dad. They struggled for years and finally once successful, they paid for me to attend university. I wouldn’t be where I am without her hard work, dedication and love! 

Woozoo
Getting Lippy

I’d share with my mother and my nana, both beautiful strong women 

Dawnstar54
Winging It

It would be my Mum for her never ending love and support for me & my children.

lindsetta
Fresh Face

My Mum, who always shares everything equally with my sister and me

Haymurray16
Fresh Face

My wee mum is the most selfless person I have ever encountered. Her children, her grandchildren and her great grandchildren always come before her. She has worked to provide and support her family from she was a teenager up till she was in her 70’s. She’s not some stunning female, she doesn’t give us expensive gifts, she doesn’t praise us constantly. She loves us unconditionally, she gives us big family dinners which are full of laughter, she never judges us but she also bring us into line when required regardless of our age. We all simply love, respect and admire her for all she has achieved and I thank god every day that she is my mum and my kids Grannie. 

Emma41
First Base

My mum she  has been looking after my my younger brother  for the last 2 years  and i think she deserves a lovely gift  for all the support she has given mainly to my youngest brother at difficult times  and to all her 3 children and she turned 60 on the 13th march shes the best mum anyone could ask and best friend 

Deejayave26
Fresh Face

I’d share this with my 2 amazing and inspirational daughters who are also mums themselves and doing an amazing job! This would be a great way to celebrate them as wonderful mums. 

Deejayave26
Fresh Face

@SarahS wrote:

image 1.jpg

Yes, you heard right! We’re giving away a Mother's Day Hamper WORTH an amzing £400. The perfect way to make that special someone's Mother's Day. 

Filled with all her favoyrite fragrance and skincare treats including: 

* Mugler Cologne For Her
* Elemis Superfood Facial Wash 

* Givenchy Interpome Lotion

* Glamglow Gentle Bulle Cleanser 
* Clarins Eye Contour Gel

* handmade Soap Lemongrass & Cedar

* Thomas Roth Hungarian Water Moisturiser

* My Burberry 50ml
* Jimmy Choo Blossom 60ml

* Buvlagri Omnia Pink Sapphire 65ml

To be in with a chance to WIN, simply comment below with 'who that special someone in your life is and why they deserve to receive it?'  Winner will be chosen at random to receive the bundle.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 25/03/19. Winner will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

I’d share this with my 2 amazing and inspirational daughters who are also mums themselves and doing an amazing job! This would be a great way to celebrate them as wonderful mums. 

LucyMasters
Fresh Face

I would love to win this for my mum, as she has always done such a fantastic job of looking after me!

CrystalKRose
Winging It

My mum, since she's amazing and offers constant support, even on the other side of the world

Simmykin
Fresh Face

My beautiful mumsie and my three gorgeous daughters are the most special people in my life who I would share this lovely  bundle with xx Heart

Karentoz67
Fresh Face

I don't have just one special person my mum and my sisters are all mums and they are all so special they have had to cope with massive traumas over the last 3 years but together we have come through and they are all such special mums that a prize like this would just add a little sparkle and a little magic to light up their lives

Kaaayceeeeee
First Base

Definitely my mum. She doesn’t receive the recognition at all. Not only did she travel half the world to start her family here, she knew no English or the culture. She stuck through, learning everything, to provide for her family. Through tough Financial Times, racism and being so far away from home. She brought us up, I’m forever thankful.

im also thankful for her looking after our nan. She took on the role as her carer, when my Nan was diagnosed with cancer. No one asked her to do it but that’s just my mum. I love you. 

Esme1980
First Base

My mum really deserves this. She is so generous caring forgiving and selfless. I love her. I could never repay her for everything she has done for me but it would be nice to be able to treat her x 

Angela011
Winging It

My mum, because I can never give back as much as I got from her. ❤️

Tashad
Fresh Face

My my deserves this hamper as she has done so much for me over the years and deserves some pampering 😊

Nirvana
Fresh Face

I would share this between my mother and sister, who is raising two girls on her own. They deserve love and being shown that they are thought of ♥️

Emma_Mc
Getting Lippy

This incredible hamper, if I won, would be split between my lovely mum and my sister who just became a mummy and doesn’t get the chance to treat herself any more 

Ash03
Fresh Face

My mum because she has given everything she has to me and deserves something back ❤️

erob97
Winging It

My mum is no longer with us but her sister my aunt is who I would share this bundle with as she has helped me through some horrible events in my life.  I greatly appreciated her help and for always giving me a warm welcome when I visit.

Jakeus
First Base

My mum deserve this because she is the most brilliant, caring, beautiful and RESILIENT women I know she does so much for me and is the most amazing person I know in this world

Noreen1
First Base

Special person - my mum

because...

when she smiles she lights up the room, 

Clearing away all the doom and gloom.

when she talks we all stop and listen,

even the grandchildrens eyes shine and glisten.

when she hugs you, you melt in her arms,

leaving your heart soothed and all calm.

when she cooks your favourite food

not having seconds would be just so rude.

when she goes out  of her way to help you, 

even though she has so much herself she needs to do.

My mum like all mums is very special, and like all women likes to be spoilt rotten 

Laura-Jane
First Base

I would give this to my Mum, she has had a tough time health wise recently (still is having a tuff time) and I think she deserves something to give her a "pick me up", she's always been there when needed & now it's time to return the favour, I would love to win for her.

sanadis
Fresh Face

My wonderful mother, she uprooted her life brought me to another country. Ensured I had a good education, and got settled in my job while making many sacrifices within her own life. For my brave selfless mother, definitely. 

JoannaK
Getting Lippy

My Mum deserves to be treated like a royalty every single day. Why? Because she endured, what could not be endured... she does something out of nothing... she gives, having empty pockets... she loved when it was impossible to love me.. worked hard all her life to bring me and my siblings up and what’s more important she would do it with a smile.

ERreynold
Chilling Out

My mum 😍

Brusinchiks
Fresh Face

My Mum is the special lady that deserves to win 

ashalouise
Fresh Face

My gran and my mum, the two ladies who raised me and taught me so many valuable lessons xx

Hst88
First Base

My mum.. shes an inspiration,  a mum, friend and a nurse.. caring nature kind caring woman xx

Sam94
Winging It

I would share this with my mum, actually she can have all of it as she deserves a big treat. My mum does everything for everyone, she’s never off her feet. My mum is my best friend she’s funny, loving, caring and as mad as a box of frogs 🐸 if she wasn’t here I wouldn’t know what to do with myself nor would the rest of my family. If I could afford the world I give it to her. I hope I can treat her with these lovely goodies! 

Elie
First Base

I would've loved for my mom to win this, but she's sadly been long gone. So I am going to nominate myself on behalf of my lovely furbaby, Poppy.

Winnjaz
Blending In

My daughter because she needs to feel like a person again not just a mum...

Heather0405
Blending In

I’d give this to my daughter as she works hard as a nursery nurse and has her own three children to look after as well  I don’t think she must get much spare time to pamper herself and most of what she earns pays for child care so she deserves this 

Tonkatol68
Blending In

I would love to have given this to my mum but it was 20 years last month since she passed away.  However, I have an aunt, who is also my godmother, to whom I would love to give this prize.  She always looks out for me, and offers support.  She has two sons of her own, but no daughters and I was actually born three days after she got married in 1968 and on the same day as her birthday.  I was going through a very difficult time last year and my aunt and uncle stepped in to help me, totally unexpectedly and it meant the world to me, so I would love to show her a small token of my love.

Alicliff
Fresh Face

My mum, I can call her anytime for help and advice and have had to the last few months! She definitely deserves a treat. 

Jhill1105
Winging It

Oh my goodness gracious me, what a lovely treat this would be for my Nan...She deserves it because she does anything for anyone, without question & without asking for anything in return, she’s always on hand to give advice, she’s incredible ♥️

Shes also a kick ass grandma! 

Harjinder69
Fresh Face

Hi I would like to win it for my Mum Jackie, she's an amazing mum who's been through so much in life. She has been given a new lease  of life,  she had a kidney donated to her from my brother and  still gets on in life like nothing's ever happened.  Always  helping her kids and grandchildren. And looks after herself by doing yoga and walks she a beautiful person inside and out  Love her always. 

Nanousa21
Getting Lippy

I would keep this to myself As I  has just became a Mum ,  This is my first Mother's Day sobit  would be nice to make it as special for me as possible.

Nanousa21
Getting Lippy

As a new mum my self I would love to keep this for me.

Antonella33
Getting Lippy

It would be great to have the opportunity to win this bundle and share it with my family. I live away from home and always miss birthdays and celebrations and to have the chance to bring a little gift for my mum and my cousins next time I will be home would be amazing ❤️

Diamanciu
Fresh Face

My Mother in Law. I lost my mum very long time ago. But since i met my partner his family and especially his mum been treating me like one of her own kids. She's been amazing to me. I wish I could give her this present.

Loubeylou
Getting Lippy

Sadly I lost my gorgeous Mum to breast cancer 14 years ago.  I have several older friends who have been surrogate mothers to me so I would split it between the 3 of them (yes 3 of them I am greedy!).

Pippa12
Winging It

My man, she deserves this as she has been through so much this year, from losing my grandparents, to supporting my dad when going to hospital appointments and operations.  Even through all this she has always been there to support me and my sisters if and when needed.

Sabeen786
First Base

My mum is the best person in my life and she deserves to have this beautiful gift. 

Ania88
First Base

she was always with me, she always showed me good and bad sides of life, she always protected me, when I was doing something wrong, she showed me better sides of life, yes my mother She is the best person to got it Smiley Wink Love you mum 💗💗💗

InkAddict
First Base

My mum and sister I would share this Amazing prize!! 

Adri66
Blending In

She took me in her arms and sang me sweet lullibies, She embraced and kissed me hundred of times. She said that I was special, different and could be anyone in my Life, do everything! She made me believe in dreams. She doesn't know how much I love her, that's why I am going to sing that song for her....if I have a present to give her would be wonderful!