cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

image 1.jpg

***COMPETITION NOW CLOSED***
Y
es, you heard right! We’re giving away a Mother's Day Hamper WORTH an amzing £400. The perfect way to make that special someone's Mother's Day. 

Filled with all her favourite fragrance and skincare treats including: 

* Mugler Cologne For Her
* Elemis Superfood Facial Wash 

* Givenchy Interpome Lotion

* Glamglow Gentle Bulle Cleanser 
* Clarins Eye Contour Gel

* handmade Soap Lemongrass & Cedar

* Thomas Roth Hungarian Water Moisturiser

* My Burberry 50ml
* Jimmy Choo Blossom 60ml

* Buvlagri Omnia Pink Sapphire 65ml

To be in with a chance to WIN, simply comment below with 'who that special someone in your life is and why they deserve to receive it?'  Winner will be chosen at random to receive the bundle.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 25/03/19. Winner will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

1,726 Comments
First Base

My mum.

She's gone through a lot in her life and a present would make her day.

Fresh Face

My mum, me and grandad. He died recently and mam took this very hard. Would like to cheer her upMy mum, me and grandad. He died recently and mam took this very hard. Would like to cheer her up

Me and mum are close. She does allsorts for me. I would like to give her something backMe and mum are close. She does allsorts for me. I would like to give her something back

Winging It

My sister is special ❤️ she is with me every time when I need her ❤️ she is my best friend, my family, my support, my everything. Should be very nice to say big thank you to her with this lovely price.

Finger crossed 🤞 

Fresh Face

To my special mum! Who I see just once a year and miss her to the moon and back  

Fresh Face

I'd love to treat my mum for her birthday and Mother's Day. She has always cared for others and babysits my toddler whenever she can. I'm so grateful for thr break this gives me.

Getting Lippy

To be honest. I have never been close to my mum so unfortunately I don’t see her.

However, my inspirational person in my life is my sister. Growing up she played the role of my big sister, best friend and a mother figure. She has always put her siblings first before herself. 

Now, I am returning the favour as she has endometriosis and unfortunately is in a lot of pain yet she is only 40. She loves beauty products just like me and she most definitely deserves a pampering. She would be ecstatic with this prize. It would also show my appreciation to her.

Winging It

I'd be very happy to give this to my sister, who could do with something to make her feel as special as she really is ❤

Getting Lippy

My mum is my rock,  she’s been the best role model I could have asked for growing up into the adult I am now and I hope all her wisdom & self belief is something we can both share on with my daughter! 

Mir would be lovely to surprise her with this beautiful bundle of treats!!! 💕

First Base

My mother in law as my mum passed away 10 years ago..

Fresh Face

My mum Margaret Martin is my special someone because she has astounded us all.

She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer late 2018, had two huge operations one after the other and a month later started chemotherapy in January 2019.

She has shown such strength and amazes me daily with her positive attitude.

She lost her hair, obviously, but she is rocking her new wig.

mum.jpg

Her chemo ends in May so she can start enjoying smells and good stuff again.

Fresh Face

As for most of us the most precious lady in my life is my mum! We live in different countries, so not too lucky to feel her physical warmth whenever I need. Next I’ll see her will be in May, so this box can be a lovely surprise for her.

Winging It

My lovely mum - she’s my favourite person on the planet and she deserves a treat!

Winging It

I wish I had a mom to share this with but sadly I don't so would share with my best mate rach, I have had a rough 8yrs of ill health, mental breakdown to 14 operations on my kidneys which only one works now.

I suffer with fibromyalgia which in chronic pain 24/7 which my wonderful hubby and children help loads, I do my best over the years to be the best mum I can be.

My awesome best mate has always been there for me from taking me out for meals to craft show's, we talk on the phone for hours laughing or having a good cry she is the best and also a fantastic mum.

We both deserve to be treated and pampered but most of all to say thank you for all the love and support she has given me over the years love her to bits 😊😊😊

@SarahS wrote:

image 1.jpg

Yes, you heard right! We’re giving away a Mother's Day Hamper WORTH an amzing £400. The perfect way to make that special someone's Mother's Day. 

Filled with all her favoyrite fragrance and skincare treats including: 

* Mugle Cologne For Her
* Elemis Superfood Facial Wash 

* Givenchy Interpome Lotion

* Glamglow Gentle Bulle Cleanser 
* Clarins Eye Contour Gel

* handmade Soap Lemongrass & Cedar

* Thomas Roth Hungarian Water Moisturiser

* My Burberry 50ml
* Jimmy Choo Blossom 60ml

* Buvlagri Omnia Pink Sapphire 65ml

To be in with a chance to WIN, simply comment below with 'who that special someone in your life is and why they deserve to receive it?'  Winner will be chosen at random to receive the bundle.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 25/03/19. Winner will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

First Base

What a fab prize. I would spilt this prize between my mum and my best friend (sons godmother) both were amazing single parents and are truly fabulous stong women.

First Base

Special person is my mum Elizabeth.

She deserves my love and everything what she needs. 31th March is Mother's day and her birthday too. It will be perfect gift for her for both occasions. She will be so happy. 

Fresh Face

I would love to win this for my mum we r a family with 4 children. She's works do hard to look after us. She really deserves a special treat. 

First Base

I doubt I will get a mother's day present again this year so I would gift this hamper to myself 😂😂 although I would probably split it with my mum. I've never won anything before so this would be absolutely amazing!! Xx

Fresh Face

I would split this between my mum and daughter, they have both had lots to overcome. My dad has recently had two strokes and now struggled to walk and talk and do all the things he use to,  and my daughter has had struggles with her own health issues too so it would be lovely to give them both a lovely treat to show how much I love and care about them both.

Winging It

My Mom....until becoming a mom myself you don't understand how hard it is and makes your realise how special mommies actually are (especially when she has to bring me up on her own) 😊

Fresh Face

My mom deserves this lovely gift. She has raised four children and always sacrificed everything for us. I would love to win this for her 💕

First Base

Would love to win this for my mum she's been through a lot this year with her health and family problems would love to treat her but can't afford much xxx

Blending In

I would love for my daughter to win this amazing gift.  She is a mum of three with another little bundle of joy on the way.  She is an amazing selfless young woman who is a kind loving mother and daughter who always thinks of others.

Getting Lippy

My mum is a special person in my life. And she deserves this hamper not me. Im also a mum. But not good as my mum. Mum is a housewife, she never fulfilled her dreams and her wish. She always with me whenever i want to her in my life up and downs. And when im alone. I love her more than anything. This hamper is also nothing for her. What she have done with me. Love you mum 💖

First Base

I need this for my mum. She deserve this.

First Base

I would share the hamper with my mum and sister both strong women in my life!

Blending In

My mom is the special person in my life, she is my absolute rock and dont know what id do without her x

Winging It

The most important and special woman in my life is my mum! shes always there for me and my children anytime for anything. I would share this with my mum 😍 xx

First Base

My mam is the greatest she is my best friend and a great mam she helps all her family and puts other people before herself she would love to win this hamper and she loves beauty products  and deserves a pamper x

First Base

My lovely mum likes perfumes so much  would be so nice to win this for herSmiley Happy

Fresh Face

Like everyone else, I think that my own mum deserves this,  because of the person she is.

Winging It

I can think of three wonderful mums I would split this between - my mum, for being the strongest damn woman I know. Raised my siblings and I, kept it together on numerous occasions whilst my dad was deployed with the military, and is my emotional anchor. My mother in law, for never giving up- she has successfully fought three different cancers in the last thirty years. She moved here from Greece, learnt English, and became a talented milliner. Both of these women are fantastic grandmothers too, and are teaching my children about their respective heritages.

The last lady is a good friend of mine- we were on the same intake at police training school, went off to different divisions, had our first babies at the same time, and have been through a **bleep** of a lot together. She is absolutly nailing having a career and raising a little girl on her own, and I truly believe she deserves to know how fantastic she is

Winging It

It would be my mum. Although she would share this wonderful prize (I hope) with myself ,my sister and probably my nieces.

Total Glossip

The special one in my life is my mum. She given my unconditional loves and continuous support in my life and always there for me 💕💕💕 

Getting Lippy

I would share this with my lovely mum. She has had a stressful year and a pick me up like this would be great for her. My mum always puts us first instead of herself and it would be nice for her to have a treat!

Fresh Face

My bestie so we can have a pamper night and be beautiful!!!!

Fresh Face

There are so many amazing and deserving mothers in the world, and you can feel the love just by reading some of the comments on this page, so good luck to everyone and Happy Mother's Day too. My mum is nearly 87 and was sent home from hospital in September 2017 for end of life care. I am her sole carer 24/7.  She is astounding the medical profession as to why she is still alive and why she is looking/ feeling so well ... I put it down to positvity, drinking lots of water and eating healthily. Mum loves an occasional pampering session at home (she is wheelchair dependent so getting out of the house is possible, but painful snd difficult for her) so winning this prize would mean l could do many more regular pampering sessions for her at home, as she certainly more than deserves it. Thanks Smiley Happy #Elemis #Givenchy and #Clarins happ

Winging It

I think my daughter-in-law is special and deserves a treat. She is a wonderful Mum and never makes me feel a bother when I ask for help from her or my son.

Fresh Face

There are so many amazing and deserving mothers in the world, and you can feel the love just by reading some of the comments on this page, so good luck to everyone and Happy Mother's Day too. My mum is nearly 87 and was sent home from hospital in September 2017 for end of life care. I am her sole carer 24/7.  She is astounding the medical profession as to why she is still alive and why she is looking/ feeling so well ... I put it down to positvity, drinking lots of water and eating healthily. Mum loves an occasional pampering session at home (she is wheelchair dependent so getting out of the house is possible, but painful and difficult for her) so winning this prize would mean l could do many more regular pampering sessions for her at home, as she certainly more than deserves it. #Elemis #Givenchy and #Clarins happen to be my Mum's favourites too! Smiley Happy

Fresh Face

I would love to give this amazing hamper to my mum.  She is  wonder woman .  She managed to raise up 6 children on her own.  She sacrificed everything for us and I would love to win this for my mum, she is my sister, my friend and my everything.

Winging It

My special on in life is my mum!!! She deserved it because I lovesssss her!💕

First Base
My Mum Beverley Frost. My best friend. My advisor. My hero. X
Winging It

It would be my mum, after everything she done to me, she absolutely deserve to be spoiled ❤️

Fresh Face

My mum Erica deserves a beautiful gift like this as she commits herself to all those around her and never thinks of herself. She has been an inspiration to us all and shown us that a strong woman can achieve anything ❤️

Fresh Face

The most wonderful person in my life is my mum! I love her so much, that words can't describe. She is the only one that I can trust 100% and I would give anything in my life to make her happy! ❤️

Winging It

Pretty hard to decide, both my mum and  mother in law are so special to me. We all get on so well as a weird extended family!  They’re both such generous people that go out of their ways to help anyone they can. They’re so supportive of everything I do and encourage me to be my best. 

Ive had a stressful few years trying to make it through a nursing degree whilst facing health problems but these ladies have done everything they can to support me and keep me going!

Winging It

my mum deserves the treat; she is my Angel who is kind, sweet and I am lucky to have her.

Getting Lippy

This bundle is fabb’! I would love to give it to my mum as she deserves it!! Not to mentioned she is my all time favourite special person! Of course ✨  how much effort a mother would give for the best of the child, so always loved your mum! ❤️❤️

Fresh Face

My beautiful wonderful Mum!!!

Who has taught us all the valuable life lessons there is to know. My mum is a wonderful character who puts everyone else before herself and is very selfless and caring. She hardly ever treats herself so this would be a great present for her. She is the perfect mum anyone could ever wish for and I hope everyone appreciates the laughs, joys and all the good times with their mothers before it's too late.

Getting Lippy

My mum is a person who is selfless, she goes above and beyond to help others. Her neighbours are so lucky she cooks and sends dishes for them. She helps those in need of a conversation, has worked 3 jobs to support her children. She worked hard  to raise us into the strong caring and supportive adults we are now. Nurturing us giving us life lessons to have great ambition and mindsets. 

First Base

I would gift this to my wonderful mum. This mother’s day is going to be a real heart wrenching one as it will be the first after the loss of my beautiful, courageous gran just before Christmas. I would like my mum to be able to smile again and hopefully this would go some way to make that happen 💕