cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
Winging It

I have a loving connection with my fiancé Ben, we’ve been together 13.5 years and have 2 beautiful children together. He has been my rock the last few years while I’m ill. 
I would love “for him” to give this a try and to give Ben a little treat. 

Nailing It

Thanks for the chance @EllenL  Heart

I have a loving connection with my husband.  Love him so much!
I'd love to try the  #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  for her please.
Fingers crossed. Heart

Getting Lippy

Will love so so much to have the chance to test the Tiffany &co perfume

Getting Lippy

Wish so much to have the chance to test a perfume,I never got lucky enough to win something or to be chosen to test something