cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
Getting Lippy

Oh Great  I would  love to try this Tiffany/ love Fragrance my all time love  is my boyfriend his  my other half also he may like the mens version so pls either would be appreciated so thank you for this opportunity. 😀😀😉😊

@EllenL wrote:

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

First Base

I share a loving connection with my husband and Tiffany perfume reminds me of our honeymoon, I’d love to try the new Tiffany love for her, thank you  @EllenL 

Fresh Face

Yesterday 

wow what a great give away  my bond is with my husband he’s my best friend aswell as my lover and no matter how hard life can be I wouldn’t want to spend my life with anyone else I’d love to try the Tiffany love for her and for him as a treat for some difficult past few months 

#tiffany#excited

Chilling Out

Would love to try the Tiffany fragrance Love for him my son Conor xx

Fresh Face

Who do I share a connection with? That will be me 😂 sadly single in my 40’s but who knows, maybe if I get to try this, it may just attract the man of my dreams 

Blending In

I would share with my husband as he bought my daughter and I the Tiffany and Co perfume 💚

Fresh Face

I share a love connection with my wonderful husband Gareth, it's that simple.  I'd love to try 'Tiffany Love for her' please. Thanks 😊

Fresh Face

Who wouldn't love to get some indulgent #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co & #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co proper perfume

First Base

I would love to try the fragrance for myself or my partner to try the aftershave! ❤️

Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my Mum.  No matter what, she is always there for me when things get tough.

Now life is getting really tough for her so a  lovely gift of "Tiffany and Love for Her" would bring that sparkling smile back and remind her she's special, no matter what.  Heart  Thank you.

First Base

I would love to join the party

Or even get some for the wife!? 

Fresh Face

I love this perfume! Thanks for the opportunity to be able to win the chance to have this!! Fingers crossed 🤞#Tiffany and love

Fresh Face

I wold love to be able to get this for my daughter who turns 21 this month,  she is my rock and hope I am hers. We both could do with a little pick me up after the passed few years we both have had. Hears hoping x

First Base

I share a loving connection with my partner Kimberley, it's only been 6 months, but she has brought out the best version of me.

The Tiffany fragrance I would like to try is. Tiffany & love for him, so I can add it to my ever growing collection of perfumes 

Winging It

Would love to try Tiffany&love for her and I share a connection with my son, who also loves luxe scents, aftershave, in his case!

Getting Lippy

Tiffany and love for her I would love to try or for him for the man in my life 😁

First Base

I’d love to share the bottle with my wife who’s currently on shift at the LGI on the paediatric transplant ward. She loves all things Tiffany!

Fresh Face

My husband 💙 We would.love to coordinate our fragrances and try the Tiffany So In Love, which we are 🧡💙🧡

Fresh Face

My connection is with my daughter who is an inspiration in the way she overcomes adversity and would love to try Tiffany and love for her

Fresh Face

My daughter (10 years old) keeps pinching my perfume but I still love her to bits. I love to have the Tiffany Love For Her please.

Fresh Face

Lv to have these products for me and my partner 

Getting Lippy

I share a loving connection with my daughter and i would love to try the Tiffany for Her pefume so me and daughter both can share this fragrance 😍

First Base

A wonderful opportunity @EllenL 

I share a loving connection with many friends and family but none more so than my baby boy Jaxon!

I would love to try Tiffany & Love For Her 💖

Winging It

Definitely my mum hence would like to try the ladies fragrance

Winging It

Thank you for this opportunity 

I share my loving connection with my mom and my husband . I would love to try tiffany Love for her . Jasmine and neroli are my favourite notes😍😍😍😍 

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my housemate! We both met at university and have progressed from being just coursemates to non-blood related sisters! We are both the Far East and have no family here so we made a little family of our own here! She deserves to try out the perfume as a little gesture of my appreciation for her. - I’d love for her to try out the Tiffany and Love For Her perfume.  I hope we are both lucky! Thank you for the opportunity Smiley Happy 

First Base

My wife Julie has the original Tiffany fragrance it would be fantastic to match her with the male equivalent 😍

Getting Lippy

I share a loving connection with my hubby. As much as he can grind my gears with annoyance, he also does things like cook and send pictures when i'm at work, saying 'Food is cooked darling enjoy' 😁

Totally different in i am a creative person in my interests he loves shopping worse than a woman *facepalm*

Would love to win this opportunity for us, if theres one thing we connect on it's we both love good scents! 

Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Getting Lippy

Tiffany & Love For Him

I share a strong loving connection with my other half, despite us being so different in almost every way. He encourages me in everything I do, even when it is questionable and I should have been stopped. He tolerates my quirks and foibles, even if he doesn't quite understand them. He's my plus one at gigs and arty stuff even though he's convinced it was one of 'my' bands that induced his stroke, and his reaction to contemporary dance was "What actually is this, and can I get this hour of my life back, please?" But we laugh together, long and hard, at the most ridiculous of things. And that's why I love him.

I'd love to receive the Tiffany & Love For Him to give feedback on, as I think he deserves a little treat for putting up with me.

Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my sister, we are always close and we talk about everything. I feel like we're not just siblings but also the closest friends for each other. I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her.

Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my Husband, Nigel. He is my other half literally, I can't imagine life without him.

I nearly lost him three years ago when he had two lots of heart surgery and a bypass op.

I am so lucky to still have him and count my blessings every day.

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for Her fragrance please if I am lucky enough to be chosen.

First Base

Would love to try both but for him would be great for my hubby to try

Winging It

Would love to share #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co.   with my son and daughter in law as they have just made me a granny to my first granddaughter and to thank them as give them a treat well deserve

First Base

I share an incredibly loving and supportive connection with my partner, Neil who is always there for me! I’d like to test either fragrance as we’ll both enjoy either one - I like him to smell good and he likes me to smell good! Love some of the other Tiffany scents already! Thanks Smiley Happy

Blending In

As a big tiffany fan, my husband, Andy, bought me the original tiffany scent last year, I love it! Would love to try the new one and the man's one this year! That would be a lovely surprise gift for him. 

First Base

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE! Tiffany brand ESPECIALLY your fragrance products!!! I love sharing the amazing and truly beautiful connection I have with my fiance , he is such an amazing caring and kind man and we share the most beautiful times together creating precious memories along our journey together!! I'd absolutely LOVE to WIN Your gorgeous  Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co #fragrance so I could enjoy walking around each day smelling wonderful, also so my man could fall in love with me all over again as I'd smell so beautiful!!!

First Base

I would like to test Tiffany for Her, and share it with my mum, who I have the strongest loving connection with xxx

Nailing It

My loving connection is defs with my husband and soul mate in one. Would love to try the Tiffany for her 

First Base

I would love to test this out, I would let my husband along with my emergency services colleagues.

Would love to try Tiffany love for him, and give a honest review

Blending In

My three close friends are the sisters I never had, and we are celebrating our 40th anniversary this year,  & we’ll always look out for each other 🍸🍸🍸🍸💄💋

First Base

Elias Kyriazis

Tiffany love for Him

Getting Lippy

I share a strong and loving connection with my husband so would like to try 'Tiffany love for him' as he likes Tiffany brand very much.

Fresh Face

Friday

Thanks EllenL for this amazing opportunity.

I like share with my amazing fiancé, mum and brother. 
I would love to try Tiffany and Love for her. Thanks ❤️

Fresh Face

I’d love to share this with my boyfriend! We both love a good scent🥰❤️

Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my mum who's always been there for me as a child who has a disability. I would choose Tiffany & love for her.

Winging It

I’d love to try the Tiffany love for her, I share a loving connection with my partner of 20 years and he’s always complementing me on my perfumes and how good I smell so it would be great to try this one ☺️😍

Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my one and only son. He's always been in my life and I would like to hear the Tiffany & love for men please so I can watch him smile and gain his views.

Blending In

Great offer! Thanks. I share an amazing connection with my sons who are my best friends.  We would love to try Tiffany & Love for Him.

Fresh Face

I would love to try both (I will quite happily wear a male fragrance if it smells good on me) If I did win though I’d keep the for ‘her’ fragrance and ‘for him’ to my gorgeous partner❤️ Please let me win  🙏🏻

Fresh Face

This looks lush @EllenL 😍 I love sharing a connection with my grandma, we share the sweetest and funniest moments together, such a unique bond unlike any others. She always comments on my perfume so she’d definitely pick up on this gorgeous fragrance! I’d like to try the Tiffany love for her please x