cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
First Base

Can I try the men's one please? Thankyou x

First Base

I’ve never tried the Tiffany & Co fragrance but have been to the store in New York, AMAZING!!
So this is a great opportunity to try it out!! So I  would love the chance to try the #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Thank you for this opportunity 

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my partner Neil and our 1 year old son Theo.  I'd love to try Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Fresh Face

Thanks @EllenL for the amazing opportunity. 

I share a loving connection with my wife! β€οΈπŸ’—πŸ’—

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her. 😍🀞🏻

Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  

Getting Lippy

😍😍😳😳😳πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ I would love to try #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co πŸ”œπŸ”œπŸ”œπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€ž

First Base

I have the biggest connection to my Mum, so would love to test the scent for women. My mother has dementia but still recognises a great scent when she smells one. 

Winging It

I would love to try the Tiffany Love for her.   My love goes to my amazing hubby who has been my rock through what has been a tough few years

Fresh Face

Just finished my Tiffany, I would love to try this new on, thank you

Getting Lippy

Thank you @EllenL for sharing this!

I share a loving connection with my husband, my mum and my daughter! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her. 😍🀞🏻

#Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  

First Base

Thank you for this chance. I share a loving connected with my husband & children what more could be needed or wanted. X

Winging It

I love my beloved mum I would love to test tiffany# tiffany&love her.

First Base

I share a loving connection with my mama. Always there for me. My true best friend πŸ’›

Fresh Face

It has to be with my husband of 46 years Keith, I would love to win the male fragrance  for him πŸ’•

Fresh Face

I share loving connection with my son and his dad who is my partner.

I would love to try Tiffany & love for Her.

First Base

Can't wait to try the new Tiffany perfume so excited they've launched this  I love all the others 😍.....my partners pleased there's a version for him too #Tiffany's #Debenhams 

Blending In

Thanks @EllenL  I love to share a connection with my partner and perfume of course, I would love to win this and treat us both, he does so much for me ❀️.

First Base

Both smells sound amazing! I would share it with my other half James, we're both teachers so always have busy days - so smelling like something nice is always a bonus after you've been chasing after children πŸ˜‚

First Base

@EllenL wrote:

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

Tiffany & Love for Him

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Winging It

would share it with my partner and soulmate since i would share with him i would pick Tiffany & Love for Him for    

good luck all

First Base

My connection is with all my family❀id like to try #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co

First Base

My partner and I live a fair distance from each other. We try and keep as connected as poss whilst apart. This fragrance would be would be another great connection.

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my grandma. Even though she is so much older than me, we are very close, talk often and I can tell her anything.  

She is my role model! ❀️

First Base

I find picking a new perfume extremely difficult so this would be really nice to try and would share it with my best friend Nicola. 

First Base

I have strong love connections with my children, truly unconditional- I would love to try Tiffany and love for her  x

First Base

I would like to try the Tiffany for her I’m sure my partner would like to smell this too. I’ve never had any Tiffany product before. 

Winging It

Would love to try the perfume please. Sounds divine πŸ’“

Fresh Face

My love connection is with my husband and would love the men’s perfume for him.

πŸ’•Through thick and thin forever and a day. 

He is there when I need him the most and he is there when I don'tπŸ˜‚. Never in a million years did I imagine to have a life partner and best friend like him to share my life with, but now that I have him in my life I can't imagine a day without him and I truly don’t know what I would have done without him. Some people when they say forever they mean forever and I am extremely proud to have that in my husbandπŸ’ 2D953F00-6748-4AFE-9C2A-5170B0DD015C.jpeg

Getting Lippy

Would love to try this been wearing same perfume for so long I no I need a change 

First Base

I’d love to share this fragrance with my beautiful daughters we share a strong connection with each other through all the tough times we try and support each other the best we can πŸ’•

Getting Lippy

I’d love to try Tiffany for her please. I share a loving connection with my colleague. Your work family become like your own family too and she is so much fun. So guaranteed if I get picked this bottle is being taken in to work for everyone to try! 

First Base

Kevin Jones

First Base

Much as I would love to test this new fragrance for myself, I would like to get the Tiffany Love for Her to test for my wife if at all possible please.  #tiffanyloveforher

Fresh Face

Thanks @EllenL  for the chance to win. I share a loving connection with my family and friends but especially my first born. She married this year and received a Tiffany bracelet from her new husband. The perfume would compliment this gift perfectly. 

First Base

I would share this with my wonderful husband Steven if lucky enough to be chosen. He usually sticks to one or two brands so it would be great for him to try something new!

First Base

It would have to be my wonderful husband! I’d love to try the Tiffany for her to review! 

First Base

My husband and I would love to try the new his and hers Tiffany fragrance. 

The original was my honeymoon scent and now our one years wedding anniversary next month. So would be perfect to try on our trip away to celebrate. #tiffanyandlove

Fresh Face

Yes please would love to try the Tiffany for her I do love to smell nice 

Fresh Face

Love to try this with my partner... we’re looking for new scents for ya and love to try new things xxx

Fresh Face

@EllenL wrote:

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

Tiffany & Love for Him

@EllenL wrote:

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

Tiffany & Love for Him

@EllenL wrote:

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

Tiffany & Love for Him

@EllenL wrote:

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

Tiffany & Love for Him

Winging It

I have a connection with my work colleague. She and I are both teachers and job share a class together. We would love to try #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co. Job share a class and a perfume, lol! 

Fresh Face

I have a strong connection with my husband of one year who’s supported me through several physical and mental health struggles. I love Tiffany’s other fragrance and would

love to try the perfume! Though I don’t think my husband would be averse to trying the aftershave! πŸ’™

Winging It

Fabulous beauty club offer

Fresh Face

For the love of my darling grandma. She was such a kind & beautiful woman. Such grace, strength & kindness. She was also immaculate at all times. I miss her. This perfume reminds me of her. Beautiful. 

First Base

I share a loving connection with my beautiful daughter called Tiffany who lights up every room with her smile and infectious laughter.  A perfume named after her is what she deserves.<3 

Beauty Icon

@EllenL  Thanks  i share my love with my husband Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

First Base

My love connection is my husband, I would love for him to try the men’s aftershave x

Winging It

Thanks Ellenl, 

I love this very much.

Fresh Face

would love to share with my husband and try Tiffany Love for her

First Base

Thank you for the the chance @EllenL πŸ˜

My brother and I have a strong bond and love and are looking for a new fragrance so we would love to try the #tiffanyformen ❀️😎

Blending In

Thank you so much  @EllenL for the amazing opportunity. 

I share a loving connection with my husband, my mum and my daughter! ❀️😍

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her.