cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
Letmein1968-
Winging It

I haven't shared a connection with anyone for a very long time.  Maybe this aftershave will bring me some to share Christmas with. 

Sam_perera
First Base

I share a loving connection with my family , my husband 2 sons and my daughter... would love to try and get Tiffany & Love for him for my husband ... 

thanks 

Ekokuk1418
Fresh Face

I would like to try Tifanny love for her for myself as I never treat myself with anything so this could be my time or aftershave for my husband

Thanks

SarahJ1
Fresh Face

Thanks @EllenL for the opportunity. I would love to try the Tiffany love for her. I would share this with my mum to thank her for all the hard work she does and helping me with my children and the school runs so I can go to work every day. 🥰🥰

Joj1340
Winging It

I would love to try this fragrance, I am a really perfume lover and like to see what new products are out.

stacerar
Fresh Face

I would love to try this out, I own the previous Tiffany perfume and love it.

Jonfox292
First Base

Thanks for the chance I would like Tiffany & Love For Him I share a loving connection with my girlfriend of 5 years

Clair115
Fresh Face

I would love a sample for my partner and myself to try 😊

@EllenL wrote:

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

stacerar
Fresh Face

my connection is my partner I have been with since I was 17, 34 now so half my life! I would love to try the new ladies perfume

Maturefit48
Fresh Face

My loving connection has got to be my mother...

She's always there for me.

I'd like to test the new Tiffany for men fragrance...

Tiffany Love For Him Shower Gel 200Ml - Tiffany Co Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Diane12
Fresh Face

I share my loving  connections with my 2 handsome sons, they love there aftershaves 

Thebrokemumma
Fresh Face

My connection is with my partner. We would love to try this out! 😍 thanks for the opportunity to apply. Look forward to hearing from you. Good luck everyone! 😌 fingers crossed for you all. 😘😘

Ni28
First Base

Oh my my my , I would love to try this and what a great opportunity this is.. 

🙈💞 Good look every1 

sandrajones
Fresh Face

Would love to try Tiffany and Love for her. My special loves are my 2 daughter's and my husband. Would like to share this fragrance with my children.

Clair115
Fresh Face

I have a connection with my partner Simon I want him to smell just as nice as I do x

Shelly6910
Winging It

I am a massive Tiffany fan who loves everything  about it, and I have a husband who loves to spoil me , so I would love to share this amazing new perfume scent with him #Tiffany &love for her please 

Smileycards
Fresh Face

I have the most amazing connection with my mum! We often phone each other at the same time pick the same outfits out for each other etc.

I would love to test tiffany love for her. (I love all of the tiffany fragrances!) X

Sarah121
Winging It

Would love to try out the 'Love for her'. I have the the best connection with my boyfriend  💙

xyz1988
Winging It

Thanks for the opportunity.

I share a loving connection a lot of people, but recent perspective has reminded me how grateful I am to have my son.. he’s only wee but he brought so much hope and happiness to our lives, as parents and our wider family who were having troubles. 

Would like to try #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co if possible Smiley Happy 

x

JennyH
Blending In

My weakness is perfume and the description of this perfume seems one I would love to try. 

MrsNice
First Base

I' d love to win the aftershave for my dear husband❤ because he is my strength,  my support and my manager☺.  I am an artist and we just started our family project together so treating my hus with Tiffany would be a great pleasure. 🤗

Shell68
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my two amazingly clever handsome boys who make me smile everyday.  i would love to try tiffany love for him

JennyH
Blending In

My weakness is perfume and the description of this perfume seems one I would love to try. My son s share my love of smelling great too 

Larne
First Base

Would love the chance to try this with my husband. We got married in May this year and Tiffany original was my wedding perfume so it has a special meaning ❤️❤️

zumra1
Winging It

I would love to win it so you can try this parfum to smell more beautiful for the new year 😍😍😍😍

EwaEliza
Winging It

Hi @EllenL. Thank you for this amazing opoortynity. 

I share loving connection with my boifriend and our dog 😊 also with my dad and grandma who lives far away from me. I would like to test Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Dee7999
Winging It

Hi! We’d love to test the Tiffany & love for Him my husband only has limited taste in aftershave! He could do with a better variety! It’s always great to try before you buy! We would love to be considered! Xx

JessKP
First Base

With my twin brother. The benefits of someone always being free on your birthday!! 

For a man who who barely wears cologne, his opinion on the fragrance will certainly been insightful. And I might finally have an easy Christmas present to buy him, here’s hoping!

EmmaM93
First Base

Me & My partner would love to try this. We always use the same perfumes/aftershaves and need to explore more so testing these would be great. Plus we would smell fabulous together Smiley Happy 

Cotterill007
Fresh Face

I'm in love with my husband, Mal. We had matching fragrances when we got married, so I'd love to see whether the Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co suits me so we can maybe get a new matching set with the #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co ❤️❤️

MRS_A
First Base

I share a loving connection with my husband of 11 years. I would love to win a bottle if Tiffany for Him x

qt
First Base

I share a loving connection with my family, and would love to test the female fragrance! Thank you for the opportunity!

WendyDav95
Winging It

Tiffany & Love for Her.  In Relation to my Older Sister. She has always been the "Glue", that has Held our Family together. Especially, during 'Stormy, Weather.

Peter_barclay
Winging It

Another great opportunity to try a great fragrance. It's my birthday so would love to try this. 

irinit
First Base

Love Tiffany and would love to try a new fragrance for myself and my fiancé #Tiffany Love For Her Shower Gel 200Ml - Tiffany Co  Tiffany Spring Set Perfume Gift Set - Tiffany Co 

B_Crossfield83
First Base

I'd like to try the Tiffany  Love for Men, and I'd share the love with my best mate who is always there for me!!  Through the good, the bad and the ugly times!! 

JoannaK
Getting Lippy

Thank you @EllenL  - this looks gorgeous. I share loving connection with my hubby but now even more with my beautiful 4 years old son. I am going to be selfish here as I would like to review Tiffany and Love for Her-  I have been using same perfume for over 7 years now and I am looking for new favourite! However I would be happy to review one for Him as well Smiley Happy

tammy1
Getting Lippy

I share a loving connection with everyone I knowSmiley Happy Love should not be restricted to just family, there is enough love to go round for everyone.  I would love to try the Tiffany for Her, as my partner has more fragrances than myself and I love to try out new ones. The packaging looks so good and I'm feeling a loving connection already !

Thinkizzy
First Base

Yes please.

tottyontour
Fresh Face

@EllenL  I share a loving connection with my partner 👨🏼‍🦲of 30 years, my 3 daughters 👧🏼 👩🏼👱🏼‍♀️& my mum👩🏼‍🦳,   I’m very lucky to have them in my life Tiffany  is a brand I’ve never tried, so It would be lovely to be able to test #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 🛍 or #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Parfumerie - Tiffany Co 🛍 as you can see I have someone I would love to share it with either way �

ChrisFliss
Fresh Face

My hubby :-) but not enough to choose the Tiffany Love for Him ;-)  I choose Tiffany Love for Her please 

Zin
First Base

Thanks for this great opportunity!! I would like to try Tiffany Love  with my husband. I believe that will bring our sweet memories again ❤️.

tottyontour
Fresh Face

@EllenL  I share a loving connection with my partner 👨🏼‍🦲of 30 years, my 3 daughters 👧🏼 👩🏼👱🏼‍♀️& my mum👩🏼‍🦳,   I’m very lucky to have them in my life Tiffany  is a brand I’ve never tried, so It would be lovely to be able to test #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 🛍 or #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Parfumerie - Tiffany Co 🛍 as you can see I have someone I would love to share it with either way �♥️

Bandybecks
Winging It

They sound like they will smell really fresh. I'm one of those people that applies perfume in the morning for the school run so something like this that isn't too heavy but possibly when applied more liberally for evenings out would be perfect. Sounds like a money saver in the long run 🥰

Petranella
Winging It

My loving connection is with my best friend.  Over the last 50+ years we have laughed, cried and shared all our special moments, good or bad, with each other.  Obviously I would let her share Tiffany Love For Her with a 'squirt' when she wanted one.

Sumi80
Getting Lippy

Thanks for this great opportunity.

I share a loving connection with my hard working and patient self and with my husband who supported me to make a real success for years. We both deserve winning. 

D1ppers
First Base

Sharing my moment with myself, The love will be experienced with anyone that I connect with, close family, friends and all those that surround  me. 

Mary_nana29
Winging It

Will love to try this!

iamthelaw
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my mum,  a purer sentiment than any relationship with any one else 

DarrenP
First Base

As much as I love my kids and my partner I would say I share a loving connection with my 🐕.

He would be very happy if I won as being a Labrador he loves anything new and fresh sniffs are his favourite thing.

I would like to try the Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co