cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
Plumcoolie
Winging It

Mums are the best and that is who I share a loving connection with and would be thrilled to share Tiffany Love for Her with my Mum too 🥰

Miamay18
First Base

Thank you for a chance to try and win this fragrance, would love to try 

GC1
Fresh Face

I would love to trial the new Tiffany perfumes 

thank you for this opportunity Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Lucinda84
Fresh Face

I would love to share this with my husband ❤️

Emmaald
First Base

I would love to try this for myself, my amazing husband loves it when I wear perfumes  ❤

Miamay18
First Base

I share a connection with my mother and daughter we do loads together and would love to try this fragrance together, they are my world and would love to share this with them 

Bluebell
Winging It

I'm lucky to have an amazing connection with many, but no one can compare to my mother! 

The female perfume would be lovely!

Lynnrut
Fresh Face

I would LOVE to try the womens scent from the prestigious Tiffany 💞 my loving connection has to be my partner and son. I shared my 1st kiss with  my fiance many years ago at school then we lost touch age 13. We found each other again at age 32 after i had built a career and he had been in the forces , and instantly reconnected, now 17yrs later we have a 15yr old son. The strongest connection ever ❤️😊

Chirs22
Fresh Face

Hi would love this for my granddaughter who I have a great bond with

Greek_goddess
First Base

I'd love to try the new Tiffany love for him fragrance please. 

I have a loving connection with my handsome Greek_God, so would love to try it on him-especially since he never wears fragrance! That will change very soon.... 

Martinkda
Fresh Face

I'd love to try tiffany for him, to compare it to others I've had the opportunity to test. This one looks very interesting. 

KatB2010
Fresh Face

I share a love connection with my Husband, it was our 1st wedding anniversary this week! I'd love to try the Tiffany & Love For Her ❤

Chrissie60
Getting Lippy

I would love to try this with my daughter and son in law.  They do everything for he and are absolutely amazing.

missemilyrose18
Winging It

I'd love to win and try Tiffany Love for her 😍 I would share this with my lovely mum 🤞🤞🤞

Jamx
Winging It

@EllenL I share a loving connection with my younger brother, there's something special about 'baby' brothers and big sisters, he's my guy so would love to gift him the Love for Him and the bonus is I love men's scents so I could always borrow it.

Youngones1977
Fresh Face
I share a loving connection  with my darling Bjorn. I never thought I'd find love again after my partner died suddenly and unexpectedly but I've been blessed with an amazing man! So I'd love for him to try Tiffany & love for him 😍 he deserves a treat! @EllenL

JW2
Getting Lippy

It's a cliche but I have to say my husband - we've been together 30 years in December and still love spending time together. I would love to try Tiffany Love for her

Vickypxo
Getting Lippy

I share a loving connection with my lovely partner who works so hard. He has really looked after me the past few months when times have been tough. You really become stronger together! ❤️

tinysidsmum
Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my husband and my dog x I'd love to try For Him please x

GPK
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my mum and my sister. I'd LOVE to try Tiffany & Love for Her. It looks stunning!  

Debbie28
Winging It

Brilliant @EllenL !

Have a lovely connection with my daughter Laura. They say your daughter is a little girl who grows up to become your best friend  so true! Would love the opportunity to try Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Cherub84
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my fiancé Sam. I'd love to try this fragrance out and see what he thinks. 

BeeBoo
Fresh Face

Thank you @EllenL !

I would love the opportunity of trying the Tiffany & Love for Her for my mum who I share a loving connection with, she has always been so supportive and everyday I am grateful she is my mother.

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/c-wbzkb56566/Tiffany++Love+For+Her+Eau+De+Parfum+-+Tiffany++Co/pd...

Corrine70
Blending In

I share a loving connection with my husband and would love the chance to win the 

Tiffany & love for her ❤️

Jay93
Winging It

I would love to share this with my amazing partner. 😍 

Wendiwoo
Blending In
Would love to try the new Tiffany perfume. Sounds lush !
tracyray
Fresh Face

Thanks for the chance would love  to try Tiffany Love for her and would share with my  sister! 

ddxbabe
Fresh Face

Ah this is amazing 😍 would love to win! 😁 

Nancy61
Getting Lippy

❤️ to test the Tiffany & Her. I always wear Angel and my husband thinks I need a change x

ddxbabe
Fresh Face

Ah this is amazing 😍 would love to win! 😁  I'd share it with my partner 💛

MoonB
Winging It

I'd love to try #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  and share it with my beautiful granddaughter, she is the light of my life! 

Zoe121
First Base

Would love to try this out with my daughter, we love trying new fragrances out #tiffanyandloveforher

Ssr93
Fresh Face

This is amazing. I share a connection an amazing connection with my mother. There was a time I nearly lost her but hope made us get through everything and made our bond stronger. I would share this with her and take the aftershave for myself😁. Good luck everyone x

Caramac18
First Base

@EllenL my loving connection is with my grown up children and of course #Tiffany Perfumes. Would love to try out these new ones and share the love 💕 

Sarahclaymay
First Base

I don’t want to be selfish and say I want the fragrance for myself but would love to treat my husband 😍

he really is my soulmate. Fancied him when we were 12, found him again at 29. Still

going strong after nearly 9 years 

L80z
Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my other half who has recently become my fiancé after, well I won’t say how many years together.  I would love to try Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co   but I’d be very happy for my fiancé to try Tiffany Love for men. You never know we could have his & hers fragrances for the wedding 👰🏼 🎩♥

Yusu1234
Multimasker

Thank you so much @EllenL for giving such an amazing opportunity. I do sharing a loving connection with my husband and I would love to get it for him, Tiffany love for him eau de toilette-Tiffany co.

Kezzylea
Winging It

I have a strong loving connection with my partner of 21 years,  Not only is he my partner but he is my best friend and soul mate, I'd love to try the mans one for my partner.

AK_Beauty
Nailing It

@EllenL 

My loving connection is with my mum. She isn't just my mum but she is my whole world. I would love to review the the floral woody scent. And if I do receive this product I will give this to my mum as she deserves it.

Redhead24031
First Base

Omg I love everything Tiffany 😍😍

I even treated myself to Tiffany spectacles 

fingers crossed I get picked for the perfume 

Muminislam
First Base

I'd love to try the men's version and share it with my Mrs she loves me smelling nice!

Linz72
Multimasker

@EllenL 

This is a beautiful fragrance both of them,Im covered from head to toe in it now,noticed it in Debenhams  tonight as I collected the  beauty card capsules.

Its a gorgeous scent both of them and I also love ♥️♥️♥️ the design of the bottles they are so pretty and classy.

I would share this with my sexeeee 😘😘😘 bf Mark   💏💏💏 I love both fragrances  but adore the woman's as it contains jasmine & neroli 🌸🌸🍊🍊 xx

Michellek
Getting Lippy

I share loving connection with my husband. I would love to try Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

daisy3000
Winging It

@EllenL my love is shared with my fragrance obsessed husband, would love to try this for him ready for our anniversary later this month, or for my daughter who's recently had surgery it would make an amazing celebratory gift for her being signed off by the surgeons #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co

Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

sophielou12
Winging It

I'd love to test the Tiffany & Love for her. 

My loving connection is with my mother, she's been there for me through thick and thin, and I her. ❤

Flower-2001
First Base

I'd love to share this with my hubby . I have the original tiffany fragrance so would love to add this to my dressing table 

43emz
Getting Lippy

I share a loving connection with my 10yr old son, we are always there for each other & never stop talking.  I would really love to try Tiffany & Love for her  ❤️🤞

Cl4re
Blending In

Would love to try the Tiffany love for her.  I  went to NYC for my  50th birthday this year. Got taken to Tiffany's got bought jewelry  but missed out on  breakfast there!!  So the perfume would make my birthday celebrations complete  xx 🤞xx

MFBeauty1
Beauty Icon

I share a loving connection with my Friends and family we may fall out a lot and struggle to get along some times but they are always there for me when I need them most ❤️

Haashi
Nailing It

@EllenL  

I share loving connection with my wife .😍 

I would love to get the opportunity to try #Tiffany & Love for Him ☺️