cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
Fresh Face

What an amazing opportunity! I would love to win the β€˜for her’ fragrance. My littlest 2 year old love just started nursery 3 hours every morning. Only one week in and I’m struggling without her! 

My children and I share an unconditional loving connection. Esme Sophia and Ariella Rose! 

A75914B1-A59B-44F2-89E2-67F6FF0C0982.jpeg

Winging It

I would love to try out and test Tiffany the love for her , I would share it with my twin sister has we have a special connection 

First Base

I’m sharing the love with my lovely wife.

Would like to test Tiffany & Love for Him

Winging It

Thankyou for this fantastic opportunity to win this his and hers perfume and aftershave tiffanys I'm so dying to try this oh yesss plz woop woop πŸ€—πŸ˜šπŸ‘Œβ€β€β€β€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜I will share mine with my new love of my life woohoo finally found a keeper ❀❀❀❀so in love it's magic after 6 yrs of being on my own I've now met someone who's absolutely amazing thank you in Goodluck everyone πŸ‘Œβ€β€β€β€

First Base

I’d share with my daughter 

Fresh Face

What an amazing opportunity! I would love to win the β€˜for her’ fragrance. My littlest 2 year old love just started nursery 3 hours every morning. Only one week in and I’m struggling without her! 

My children and I share an unconditional loving connection. Esme Sophia and Ariella Rose! 

Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Winging It

I definitely share a loving connection with my bed. I know it’s a what, more than a who, but three cheers for bed! I would love to test the female fragrance! ❀️

Winging It

Thank you for the opportunity to try this perfume. I would love to get Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co  because I share the love with my partner and I would like to treat him for his hard work.

Getting Lippy

I would love to try this new perfume. I love my family and I love life so make each day special x

Multimasker

I share a loving connection with makeup - all day, every day haha. Smiley LOL

I'd love to try out the Tiffany & Love for Him ! I like to pair men's fragrance with my outfit and  it would probably go very well with more powerful outfits like suits or with a statement autumn coat or even for a night-out or a date!

Good luck everyone!

Fresh Face

I share my love with my beautiful boyfriend and my cutest little cat we all have an amazing relationship. 
I would love to try and test Tiffany Love for her #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co thank you so much for the opportunity 

Winging It

I would be a very lucky girl if I got to try this I love the mans one haven't had a chance to try the one for woman yet could do with a new perfume to treat myself with 

Fresh Face

I would so love to try this Tiffany Love for her perfume or let my hubby try the mens one or I may put it away for his 40th Birthday in Dec. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ˜Šβ™₯️ Thanks for the chance. πŸ‘

Getting Lippy

Would love to try this new perfume. I love my family and I love life x

Multimasker

@EllenL I share a loving connection with my children and my other half.

I'd like to trial the new Tiffany & Love for Her please.

Thank you very much for all the chance we have in our lovely beauty club to try fantastic new products πŸ˜‰

Getting Lippy

I share a loving connection with my mum we haven't always got along and lots have happened that maybe others may not forgive. But after having my son all was forgiven as becoming a mum myself, something changed. We have such a great loving relationship now don't know what I would do without her. 

First Base

GIN πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or maybe my hubby!!

Fresh Face

Share woth my best friendskaren and tracey 

Winging It

I would really love to try the #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  it sound as if it would smell Devine.

First Base

I share a loving connection with my 4 children 

would love to try the lady’s perfume 

Blending In

Amazing products & this looks fab. Me & my husband share the love for Tiffany & would love to look after the man in my life for a change!! Top Note I would prefer but any to try would be great .

Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my 3 cats who prefer it when I smell gorjuss so I would love to try the ladies please! πŸ˜€πŸ’…πŸ½

First Base

Thanks for the chance @EllenL

I share a loving connection with my lovely wife 😘

I would love to try the #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co  citrusy and woody sounds very me!! 

Blending In

I named my daughter Tiffany after the breakfast at Tiffany's film with Audrey Hepburn love this film so would be amazing to try the Tiffany perfume x

First Base

I would love to try the new Tiffany perfume for her and for him. Would be perfect for my partner! 

First Base

Ho @EllenL @Finding out how to love myself. Thanks for the chance.

I'd love to try Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Thanks

Anne x

Fresh Face

These bottles look so nice, simple, but elegant and chic!

me and my husband share an amazing connection and our love just keep on growing, especially after our baby boy was born earlier in the year 😍 

we both love perfumes and we love to try new fragrances, so I’d love to try either or! 😍πŸ₯°

Multimasker

Yay another exciting opportunity @EllenL! I have a loving connection with my mum, she’s an absolute superhero and I love her to pieces. I would love if me and my mum could share the #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  as she’s looking for a new signature fragrance!!! Fingers crossed ☺️

High Brow

Wow the bottles look lovely! 

Well my love is my partner and my dog but I have to say mainly my partner 😜

Edit: forgot to say I would like to try the female scent 😁

Living the Highlight

I share a loving bond with my other half. We've been together for half of my life and still going strong. 

I wish I was the type of person to say I would love to give him the product to try but I'm to selfish for that! I would love to try the female fragrance xx

First Base

Hi I would like to try the Tiffany and love for him perfume for my husband. He loves perfumes and I love him πŸ’•

Getting Lippy

My  love for my son who is now a young man knows no bounds, to be able to catch that in a scent would be amazing

Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

First Base

Thanks for this chance, my special love is my daughter who is 17 and has Aspergers we have been through so much together it would be lovely to share this. πŸ’• 

First Base

Would love to try #Tiffany Love For her and Tiffany love for him as I am bored with the perfume I have at the moment. Thanks for the opportunity.@ EllenL. 

Getting Lippy

I share a loving connection with my boys and prosecco 😊 would love to try Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Blending In

I would  share Tiffany  my wonderful  daughter 

Winging It

My husband and dog thanks for the chance I would love for him to try the #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co  

First Base

I share a loving connection with my family and friends 🀩

I would like to try the Tiffany& love for her 😍

Winging It

Would love to try Tiffany for her

Getting Lippy

I'd love to test Tiffany & Love for Him - it sounds like the perfect scent for my husband.

I definitely share a strong connection with him - he always knows when I'm upset, or in pain - or if I'm feeling good and happy - without needing to use words, & I'm the same with him. I feel so lucky that we met in a 1000000 to 1 chance. My life would be so much worse without him in it Heart

Getting Lippy

I definitely share a loving connection with my sister. She has moved away but we are still as close as ever.  I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for Her πŸ’•

Getting Lippy

Hi there!

I share an extra loving connection with my teen daughter I named after my loving mother I lost before she was born. She is the reason I loved life again.  We would love to try Tiffany Love for Her ❀

Getting Lippy

I’ll share with my partner. I would like to try Tiffany for her please 

First Base

thankyou @EllenL  

I share a loving connection with my fiance of 3yrs 7months and my baby boy who's 2months today,

I would love to sample Tiffany & Love for him please xx

Getting Lippy

I would love to try this either for me or my hubby. Dont know about a loving connection though... He's not so loving as grumpy. Maybe a squirt of this would cheer him up Smiley Very Happy

First Base

I share a loving connection with my Mum and my Grandma! would love to share Tiffany & Love for Her with them! <3

Winging It

This sounds amazing.  Thank you so much for the potential opportunity to share one of these gorgeous sounding fragrances with my husband, we would love to share a loving connection with the beautiful Tiffany notes creating a fantastic ambiance. 

To choose between his or hers is so very difficult as they both sound like perfection. Though, as I love my gorgeous husband so much, I couldn't possibly choose hers, it's got to be for him!

Getting Lippy

I share a living connection with my sister, husband and 3 kids ❀️❀️❀️ 

Getting Lippy

@EllenL  I would love to review the Tiffany perfume for him. I will share it with my mate. 

Nailing It

@EllenL 

HI I ALWAYS REALLY LOVE TO SHARE MY ROMANTIC LOVE CONNECTION WITH MY BEAUTIFUL HANDSOME HUSBAND. 😍😘🀞I REALLY WANT TO GIVE THIS TO MY LOVELY HUSBAND # 

• Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO TRY # HEART NOTES PERFUME TOO.