cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
Malgorzata65
Fresh Face

I would love to receive a fragrance bottle. The person I shared my bond with is my daughter, she means everything to me and I would love to get her a present that I know she would love, since she loves Debenhams so much. I would be flattered to be picked. Thank you.

Hermagesty
Nailing It

My loving connection is with my gorgeous hubby. But I'm selfish so I'd like to try the fragrance for her! 🤣🤣

Dottysdf
Fresh Face

I would love to try the Tiffany Love for her for my and also my daughters please

Gillcharlie14
First Base

Would to try Tiffany love to her & share with my bestie Dawn we have the same taste in fragrances

candy_wales
First Base

I have a lovely connection with my husband and I would love to try Tiffany for her and wear it when out with him as he makes me so proud everyday x 

sharonwallis
Fresh Face

My husband of 36 years is my strongest connection closely followed by my 3 children. I'd love to try the  #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co   - thank you for the chance!

GlamMaGalloway
First Base

What a great opportunity to test the new Tiffany Love For Her. I have a strong loving connection with my wonderful husband 😘 

Yazzy85
Getting Lippy

Wow what an amazing prize!! I share a loving connection with my husband, I couldn't imagine my life without him. He's my best friend, a wonderful partner and caring father Smiley Happy

bob16
Fresh Face

tiffany and love for her, my daughter jo would love this as she is tiffany mad, great giveaway for us ladies x

lisamarie1981
Winging It

Hello thank you @EllenL 

I have a wonderful connection with my husband. When I met him 9 years ago I'd just come out of a very nasty relationship and he pulled and helped me through as a friend, 8 years ago we started to see each other. Over that time my health and mobility problems have got worse and he has become my full time carer, everyday I'm thankful that he's stuck by me. He's the most amazing man and I'm so glad that I've had the chance to experience real love with him. I'd like him to try the men's fragrance please.

Carolgilray
First Base

Thank you for the chance. I would love to try the  Tiffany for women.  I love my children and grandchildren.

NancyRule
Winging It

I share a #lovingconnection with my wonderful husband. We does everything for me & I for him & he truly is my soulmate. We have been together for 11 & half years & married for 5 years. I would love to either perfume as I love strong woody, musky & floral scents. 

Veronikal
Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my hubby and I would love to try the for her version please

Annb76
First Base

My loving connection is with my hubby of 19yrs & been side by side for 27yrs through thick and thin and would love to try Tiffany & live for her or him ♥️

Lisa1310
First Base

I share s loving connection with my partner of 18 years don’t no what I would do without him  Thankyou for this lovely opportunity .x❤️

Topkat2004
Winging It

@EllenL it's my husband.... #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co please

Misszah91
Winging It

I have a beautiful loving connection with my son, he is my miracle baby (4) but still and always will be my baby. We are equally as attached to eachother, my heart on two legs. 

I would love to try the tiffany for women! 

my son is too funny, he has only just started school and makes me spray  his fathers  perfume each morning, so would also be awsome to get him his own and what a fab fragrance! 

As always, an amazing opportunity! 

Yorkiejules07
Winging It

I would love to win these and test them.i would give the male fragrance to my hubby,who is not well at the moment and really needs cheering up,and what's better than a quality fragrance.

I am really interested in testing the ladies perfume as I love neroli and am always looking for something different in a perfume,and we,ladies can never have enough perfume,handbags and chocolate.

Thankyou for the chance.

Kay9
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my son, though he would never openly admit it as it’s probably not cool.

He just makes me biscuits, brings me coffee and enjoys sharing some TV shows with me, he can get away with gestures like that.

i would love to try Tiffany Love for Her, I am on the lookout for a new fragrance.

AG11
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my mom <3 We always do and share everything together. Which is why I would love to try the "Tiffany Love for her" so I can share it with her as always Smiley Wink

Shauny13
Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my Siamese Cat, Poppy-Enya. She is all i have in the world, apart from friends, she means everything to me. We live alone but we are always together at home, She sits on my shoulder watching me put my make up on and lies around my shoulders when i sit and watch TV. She goes out for walks  wearing a harness and lead just like a small dog 😀 I would love to try and review Tiffany Fo r Her Please. x

SarahS11
Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my partner Keith, he has put up with a lot from me the past couple years so would love for him to be able to try it. He loves his aftershaves and I’m always trying to find an even better one for him to try, this may well be it!! But I’d also like to try the perfume 😫 so either of us would love the opportunity to try Tiffany & love for her or Tiffany & love for him

thanks x

Hcoe92
Fresh Face

I would like to think that me and my fella have a very loving relationship! I would love to be able to try out this scent for myself or be able to treat him to it. Perfumes are a real treat for me and I normally only get given them as gifts so this would be a lovely indulgent treat for myself if I was selected.

Amy11
Fresh Face

@EllenL  Thats a great oppurtunity to try this lovely new product..I share deep relationship n bonding with my Mother, daughter, son n my husband 

Oana02
First Base

I have a love connection with my dear husband! He is making my life wonderful! I am very lucky! I would like to try Tiffany Love for her! Thank you 

EveD2310
First Base

Would have to be for him, love finding new fragrances, they can take you to a moment in time, place, memory........ each scent can trigger different moments in time which can bring treasured memories 

Florabean
First Base

@EllenL wrote:

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Nik_Nuraisyah
Winging It

I share my loving connections with my newborn baby and of cos my loving husband. I'd love to win this as a self-reward being a  new-mom. Please Tiffany love for her-love me! 😂 #tiffanyloveforher

LeePage
Blending In

My Gorgeous Wife Paula xx Ladies

Anyeri
Winging It

@EllenL @I’m loving the design of the bottles . Perfect gift for the person I share a loving connection with my husband - my. Soul mate and best friend . I’d love to try this ❤️ Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

SueB1
Winging It

Would love this opportunity to share with my husband.

DeeDaBoss
Winging It

Thank @EllenL for this wonderful opportunity

I share a loving connection with my dad. He is my best friend and my biggest supporter in life. He always pushes me to pursue my dreams. It’s never a dull moment in our household. I would love for me and him to try the new Tiffany perfume as we are perfume addicts.

Tracey70
First Base

I would share with my husband ronnie and id love to try tiffany love for her

Bexxxy
Winging It

Sounds like it smells divine 💕, my other half, my sister and my 2 Bengal  cats but also pizza and pinot grigio, would love to try this

Kayleigh1991
Winging It

Id share the loving connection with my parents as they have always been my biggest supporters 

Bexxxy
Winging It

Sounds like it smells divine 💕, my other half, my sister and my 2 Bengal  cats but also pizza and pinot grigio, would love to try Tiffany love for her please 🤞

Aggy
First Base

I share my loving connection with my fiance, we could talk for hours, have a laugh, watch movies and silly tv programs. I would love to try Tiffany & Love for Her as i never herd this perfume before and very curious to try it.

Kelly4711
Fresh Face

20191004_171346.jpg  I am not in a relationship and I don't have any children but I do have a huge love connection with my dog called Kenzy!  She is a black labrador and the cutest girl in the world! Her nickname is Loopy because she's nuts and no matter how bad things are for me she makes me smile everyday! And if I were to be chosen to try the new Tiffany fragrance I would love to try the female one please.

vcoxee75
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my husband and  daughter! ❤️ I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her! Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

GillyBeans30
First Base

@EllenL  Amazing opportunity to test, just literally run out of my Tiffany perfume #Tiffany&Co, would love to Try Tiffany Love for her, love all my Tiffany items

Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Rachgreenhough
Fresh Face

I would love to try either fragrance. The idea of using something with a basil note really excites me. 

Maraz
Fresh Face

Thanks @EllenL . I have a loving connection with my husband. We have been together for 10 years. 

I really enjoy the Tiffany EDP and i would love to try this new one ( for her ) . 

Kshama88
Total Glossip

Hey @EllenL thanks for another amazing share.❤

My love sharing connection is with none another thn my husband,  whom I call hubby tubby 🤣🤭

And I would like try #tiffany love for him

Good luck everyone ❤❤

Malgorzata2484
Getting Lippy

I share loving connection with my 9 month old son Ruben  ❤️❤️❤️I would love to test Tiffany Love for her ❤️❤️❤️❤️🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞4A5309A3-F405-4B9B-ADF6-9B387CB7DEBA.jpeg

10Chloelli
Winging It

Ohhhhhhhh I would love to test Tiffany after a year and a half with alopecia total I would a chance to feel feminine again and would share my experience with anyone who I meet and share the perfume with my best friend Joanne who has been there for me through a tough time xx

Kal
Blending In

I would like to try Tiffany love for her 😍

brownhandbag
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my fab supportive husband! We would test either bottle, but being utterly selfish I would prefer the ladies one Smiley Happy 

Lizardlady
Winging It

Tiffany & Love for Her .. I'd love to connect with my sister who lives in Australia! Hoping to see her soon Smiley Very Happy

Annie1977
First Base

I share a connection with my mum, we lost my dad on my birthday in November so we have become closer than ever.

id love to share the women’s Tiffany perfume with her because she shares all my others 😊 we have similar tastes in most things like scent, food, music (she is my concert buddy too) and I’m sure if I had a bottle of this she would be straight on to it.

Hanab
Getting Lippy

I have a string connection with my kids but more so my sons! Would LOVE the opportunity to try out the Male version as I have not ever heard of this fragrance but the combination of spices or fragrances intrigues me!