cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
Fresh Face

I share the love with my husband 💖. I would love to try Tiffany love for her 💖

Getting Lippy

What a gorgeous opportunity, I would love to share this love connection with my best friend, who has had a tough time recently, I would choose Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

First Base

I share a special loving connection with my mom, she's my best friend. I'd love to put this in her hamper I'm making for her 50th birthday at the end of the month! 

Fresh Face

I share special connection with my brother. He is 9 years younger than me but we celebrate birthday the same day. He is still my little brother even when he is much taller than me now.

I would love to try Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my brother. We were best friends once we'd both turned 18, drifted apart for a while,  and now he lives in Italy he needs someone who appreciates good beer and LFC so we message every day. We still share our unique sense of humour and love of literature and film. I suppose he's back to being my best friend and I miss him. We went on a 17 day literary tour of Ireland once, that produced some tales, I can tell you Smiley LOL

Winging It

Great opportunity to try new fragrance.  I share a loving connection with my husband, daughter and my little dog HeartHeartHeart xxx

Winging It

Thanks 😊 I share a loving connection with my son, my husband and my mom 💙❤️💖  I would like to try the new perfume Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Winging It

I would absolutely  love to try the Tiffany & Love for her. 😍🤞🏻

Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 
Fresh Face

I’d love to win #loveforhim for my beloved husband. If i win, it will be a simple way to give back for all the sacrifices he made and has done for our family. For working 4-5 12 hours shift in a week to provide for us. 🥰

First Base

I share a loving connection with my family and my husband. I would like to test the women fragrance please. 

Fresh Face

I would love to try the Tiffany 'Love for Her' . I share a loving connection with my new husband, Alan (married in July this year). And my only bottle of fragrance is about to run out...!

Getting Lippy

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her. I share a special connection with my Mum...she's also my best friend and I couldn't forget my Nephew who has brought me so much joy over the year's and continues to do so. He' such a character and very funny young man. Fingers crossed!!

First Base

I share a loving connection with my partner and our two gorgeous kiddies I’d love to test the men’s one be perfect for my fiancé he works hard deserves a treat ❤️

Fresh Face

#Tiffany & Love for Her

Absolutely want to shout out to my husband who is treating me to a weekend at Oktoberfest in Munich! Big love! X

Winging It

I would love the Tiffany for Her, love to wear it on our Golden Wedding night .

Winging It

I have strong loving connections with my partner , 9 years together and counting 😊

Thank you for that great opportunity 

Tiffany Love for her 

Chilling Out

My daughter has autism and we have an amazing love connection. She says I'm the only person that truly gets her 😍 the fragrance for her would be lovely to try as we both love perfume.

First Base

This is for my lovely wife who has put up with me for many, many years !!

First Base

With my and only love of course - at least he would not be jealous of me buying new perfumes all the time..😅❤

Blending In

Would absolutely Love to be able to sample these

First Base

Tiffany love for her would be a dream 💭 The loving connection is shared with my partner who would hopefully then be inspired to propose with the signature ring!💍😂❤️

First Base

Me and my sis share a great loving connection, we’re celebrating turning 40 and 50 next month so would love to test the ladies fragrance, 50 and fabulous!

Fresh Face

I have a strong loving connection with my husband and mum so either fragrances would be lovely to try!

First Base

My beautiful girlfriend Tracy,  Have to be the mens fragrance, she's got loads😁 

Winging It

I have the most wonderful partner who’s always there for me through  the good and bad times. We have had more bad and hard times lately. I’d love to try the Tiffany & love for him to show him how much o appreciate him. I@EllenL wrote:

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

Tiffany & Love for Him

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

@EllenL wrote:

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

Tiffany & Love for Him

Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my partner, we have been together since we were 16 and we are now in our 40s, he is my partner but also my carer and does so much for me, i call him my little earth angel,  I would be over the Moon to test the  women's fragrance 💗🍀💗🌈💚🌈💛🌈🧡🌈❤🌈💙🌈💚🌈

Fresh Face

The person I share a loving connection with is my beloved husband, whom I call my soulmate. He came to my life in a time that I just got out of cancer, just the right moment. 

The scent I wanted to try is the Tiffany & Love for Her Heart Heart

Fresh Face

Thank you, I ld love to try perfume 😍

Getting Lippy

I am very lucky to share a strong loving connection with my husband (of 53 years), our two daughters and their partners and my amazing 3 year old granddaughter.  I am blessed and would like to try the Tiffany for her

Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my husband of 20 years they said it wouldn’t last but we’ve showed  them x

First Base

@EllenL wrote:

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

Tiffany & Love for Him

Tiffany and love

Fresh Face

I would like to give Tiffany & Love for Him to my dad because he is the best dad!!!!

Fresh Face

Hi @EllenL 

Thanks so much for the opportunity! I would love to share this with my partner of 15 years, honestly don't know how he's put up with my ditsiness all this time!  He is my absolute bestie (even if he can't close a cupboard door properly 😂) I would love to win tiffany & love for him ❤️

Fresh Face

I love sharing with my neighbor she’s like my best friend our kids go to the same school so they love spending time together, and I’d love to try the  #tiffany fragrance �

High Brow

Great opportunity. Would love to try this out with my work mama Sheila...we've both been through a lot in the last couple of months but she's always been there to support me and I'd like to think I've been there for her too. We would love to try the 'her's fragrance -just love how elegant the bottle looks.

First Base

I would love to try this fragrance. I have a special connection with my lovely Daughter in law as she  sadly lost her own Mum over ten years ago.

Getting Lippy

Thank you for chance would live to try Tiffany. My husband love this parfume. Share it with my friend Ruta💗💗💗

All Eyes on Me

@EllenL What an amazing opportunity this would be 😍

I have a loving connection with my wonderful boyfriend. He bought me a Tiffany necklace for our first valentines present after he said he loved me 😍😍 this would be so nice to have the opportunity to try out the his and her perfumes and for him to feel included in the community with me 😊

We both bought each other the Dior Sauvage and Joy intense after reading the fantastic reviews and trying the samples so it would be lovely to do a review on the Tiffany perfumes xx

This is the Tiffany necklace he bought meThis is the Tiffany necklace he bought me

This is our collection of Dior we bought each otherThis is our collection of Dior we bought each other

Fresh Face

I share a special love connection with my 8 year old daughter 🥰 and I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her 🙂

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity!

First Base

I would love to give the Tiffany  & Love For Him to my husband, my favourite person to share a connection with. 

Fresh Face

I share a lot of love for my close family and friends especially in some difficult times this year ❤ I would love to try Tiffany Love for her. 

Getting Lippy

Wow I would love to share this experience with my son, I was chosen before share fragrance experience with my son but because of postage problems I didn't receive anything did emaile but couldn't sorted it but hope to be lucky this time to share my reviews👍

Fresh Face

I would love to win this for my husband who turns 40 this year. He loves the flavours of Cardamom and ginger , so that would be perfect for him. I do love a bit of Grapefruit so would love to get something smells like grapefruit on me Smiley Happy xxx

Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my partner Patrick💙

I would love to try the new Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  as I have just finished up my summer scent , and this sounds like the perfect new perfume to try for autumn! My partner also loves fragrances and has a big selection , so if I like this one I would buy him the men’s edition for Christmas! �

Getting Lippy

My loving connection would be with my darling husband & wonderful Mum. I would personally love to test the Tiffany Love for Her so that I can share this with my lovely Mum.

First Base

I would love to win a complimentary bottle of Tiffany & Love for him for my special partner Neil for whom I have shared a connection with for the last 10 years.  I would love to put a smile on his face just like he did with me when I was in and out of hospital with kidney failure for over a year and a further 3 years after I received a kidney transplant.

Getting Lippy

I am a huge fun of Tiffany and selfishly I would love to try the female fragrance BUT last week was my husband birthday so it would be great to make him a surprise and gift him The male fragrance ☺️

Onviously, he is the one I share a love connection with and there is nothing better than show it to him with a lovely present 💝 he is also a perfume lover and doesn’t go anywhere without wearing a perfume so there would be no better gift than this from me to him 😍

First Base

I would like to test these with my partner as he loves good quality fragrances and have recently just introduced him to Tiffany. 

First Base

I share a living connection firstly and foremostly my two children, I created them with love and the love I have for them could never be beaten,on another level I share a love with my boyfriend, he is the sweetest man and he makes me laugh like no others! I'd love to try the FOR HER fragrance, I'm a massive perfume fan but have never tried a Tiffany one X

Fresh Face

I share a living connection with my husband and if course my son who we adopted 25 years ago next month he is just the best thing to happen to me I would live to try the Tiffany and love  her as they are the scents  I adore